stacking versa and agmatine - AnabolicMinds.com

stacking versa and agmatine

1. New Member

stacking versa and compound20

im gunna be ordering versa and compund 20 for my bulking stack. is it ok to stack the two together and how long should i run each one for? heard good results and just looking for some info before ordering.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Versa 1 ad per label instructions. Agmatine 1g pre or 500mg before 2 larger carb meals.

Really this is just one option on agmatine. It is versatile. Look around a little for popular protocols if you are curious of others.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Versa 1 ad per label instructions. Agmatine 1g pre or 500mg before 2 larger carb meals.

Really this is just one option on agmatine. It is versatile. Look around a little for popular protocols if you are curious of others.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    agree with this

I stacked versa 1 with compound 20, DAA, and Prime and gained 5 pounds but also got leaner. i would advise you to expect some loss of body fat
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by em120690 View Post
    im gunna be ordering versa and compund 20 for my bulking stack. is it ok to stack the two together and how long should i run each one for? heard good results and just looking for some info before ordering.
    Versa-1 and Compound20 make for a great stack, which I'm actually running currently. They can both help with keeping your added weight lean (depending on your caloric surplus and training).

You can run them for a total of 8 weeks followed by at least a 4 week break.

Take 1 cap of Versa-1 30-60mins pre-workout on training days and 1 cap whenever you'd like on non training days. I'd suggest taking it in the morning on non training days and with stimulants in both situations. It can be taken with or without food.

Take 2 caps of Compound20 with breakfast and 2 caps 6-8 hours later with meal or snack. If possible, take one of the doses 30-60 minutes prior to your workout.

If you have Agmatine, as mentioned in the thread title; rob's outlined dosing is what I'd recommend as well (assuming you aren't using a pre-workout product containing Agmatine).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hi Em! The other guys pretty much covered it. An 8 week-run of those two according to label recommendations would be excellent for a bulk. Your appetite will likely be pretty intense but rest assured that the extra calories are going the right place. You may be able to take in more calories daily with less bodyfat gain with these two. Let us know how it goes!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  6. New Member

Im gunna be starting to take the versa and compound but got one question before i do, should i start with the versa for the first four weeks and then start the compound or can i start them both at the same time.? I will also be taking both of jacked micro.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quick reply here from my phone but, you ultimately can start the both of them together if you would like. However, it isn't a bad idea either to start with Versa-1 to assess the effectiveness and add in Compound 20 at a later time as you were asking about.

Even though both mentioned products work through two totally different moa and you should be able to effectively decipher which is what, that decision is up to you.

With that said though, I would start both up together and reap the benefits!
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I've been taking Agmatine with versa-1 and pre workout and love it
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    I've been taking Agmatine with versa-1 and pre workout and love it
    You should drop in some citrulline malate; )
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Re: stacking versa and agmatine

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I highly agree with this... Citrulline Malate and Agmatine are amazing! SNS quality, purity, and reputation are as good as you can get with these products as well.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im gunna be starting to take the versa and compound but got one question before i do, should i start with the versa for the first four weeks and then start the compound or can i start them both at the same time.? I will also be taking both of jacked micro.
    Oh gee, both are good options, and I'll tell you why. Starting with just the Versa-1, like JRob said, will give you a chance to see how that alone affects you before adding anything else in. That way you know which effects are coming from which supplement, which will be helpful for putting together future stacks. On the other hand, Compound 20 is really best ran for the full 8 weeks. The second bottle is always the best, so starting them together might not be a bad idea. Your call...

usplabsdirect.com
  12. New Member

Is there any problem with mixing versa with aakg and agmatine?
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smutty View Post
    Shouldn't be. You could probably even drop the AAKG and not notice.
    BOARD TYRANT
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Inner Circle release did package agmatine with Versa-1 after all!
    BOARD TYRANT
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    totally agree!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Nope! No problems there!

usplabsdirect.com
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Or take it with original jacked if you got it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking mo4hn and m-dien advice
    By theoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:51 AM
  2. How to stack M1T and S1+?
    By 5111 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 09:28 AM
  3. stacking m1t and 4ad...
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 04:58 PM
  4. stack 1Test and M1T
    By Salem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2004, 12:13 AM
  5. stacking M1T and M4OHN, any thoughts?
    By pestis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 02:20 PM