will OEP affect birth control?

  1. will OEP affect birth control?


    One of my friends asked me this question this morning and I didnt know the answer so im hoping a few of you do! she is scared the OEP will interfere with her BC. Ill try to get the name of the BC today as well. thanks
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount


  2. she takes Sprintec
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  3. a few OBGYN docs online say it shouldnt have any interaction but there arent any studies to prove this.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. R1balla, while my initial response is probably not, given that it IS a prescription med I would absolutely want her to check with her prescribing doctor/OBGYN before using OxyElite Pro. All it takes is a phone call!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    R1balla, while my initial response is probably not, given that it IS a prescription med I would absolutely want her to check with her prescribing doctor/OBGYN before using OxyElite Pro. All it takes is a phone call!
    i understand and i told her that, but its her decision. i cant make it for her
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. I doubt it but but who would want to take the risk! haha There are a slew of natural ways to go that are effective and thats not in question

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse555 View Post
    I doubt it but but who would want to take the risk! haha There are a slew of natural ways to go that are effective and thats not in question
    oh i know. ive told her. she isnt my girlfriend, just a friend.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Yes, since it's not you there's only so much you can do. Any time a prescription med is involved it's just wise to check with the prescribing doctor first.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Yes, since it's not you there's only so much you can do. Any time a prescription med is involved it's just wise to check with the prescribing doctor first.
    most of the time they have to google it also! ha
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. will nolvadex affect my igf gains...
    By muscleup in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 10:36 PM
  2. Will Benadryl affect Body Fat Measurements
    By twarder28 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 11:55 AM
  3. Test Enan=Birth Control for men?
    By bionicBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 03:29 AM
  4. TriMax while on birth control?
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 03:05 PM
Log in
Log in