Bulk powders or a mix...

  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,511
    Rep Power
    10742703
    Level
    121
    Lv. Percent
    17.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Bulk powders or a mix...


    I am looking to add cit mal and beta alanine to my supplement lineup to give them a try. I was about to go for them in bulk when I noticed a few products with both ingredients included (other than preworkouts, I am looking to supplement regularly including my off days as I have read this is beneficial with these supplements) for example I am considering Purple Wrath, it contains both and also an effective dose of BCAAs, which wouldn't hurt as I am now on my cut before spring and beach weather arrive. I would appreciate any thoughts here on my options. Also if you recommend bulk powders how would you dose?
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,893
    Rep Power
    7730697
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    23.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I am looking to add cit mal and beta alanine to my supplement lineup to give them a try. I was about to go for them in bulk when I noticed a few products with both ingredients included (other than preworkouts, I am looking to supplement regularly including my off days as I have read this is beneficial with these supplements) for example I am considering Purple Wrath, it contains both and also an effective dose of BCAAs, which wouldn't hurt as I am now on my cut before spring and beach weather arrive. I would appreciate any thoughts here on my options. Also if you recommend bulk powders how would you dose?
    Purple wraath is unfortunately underdosed in BA, Cit mal, and BCAAs (3g leucine is too little for most). SNS Citrulline Malate powder and BA caps are high quality and well-priced, and modern BCAA is your best choice for BCAAs as far as bang for your buck
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,511
    Rep Power
    10742703
    Level
    121
    Lv. Percent
    17.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    I was thinking I may get that answer, any recommendation on dosing the cit mal and BA? On workout days I will aim for half an hour before but on my off days is there any optimal timing? I was thinking with breakfast?
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,201
    Rep Power
    5482103
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    99.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I was thinking I may get that answer, any recommendation on dosing the cit mal and BA? On workout days I will aim for half an hour before but on my off days is there any optimal timing? I was thinking with breakfast?
    BA timing shouldn't matter on training or non-training days. Just get 4-6g per day in divided doses (smaller doses avoid the "tingles" if that bothers you).

    The CitMal I would go with 6-9g all pre-workout. I typically only take it on workout days.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,511
    Rep Power
    10742703
    Level
    121
    Lv. Percent
    17.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    PES reps to the rescue haha thanks to both of you, placing my order now. and as with every other order a tub of alphamine will sneak it's way in as well.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  6. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,201
    Rep Power
    5482103
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    99.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    PES reps to the rescue haha thanks to both of you, placing my order now. and as with every other order a tub of alphamine will sneak it's way in as well.
    Glad to help. I tend to like to add Citrulline Malate to my pre-workout mixes as I enjoy the 6-8g dosing and very few products put that much in them. Good luck.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. daa- bulk powder or capsules
    By jmorgan7845 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 12:36 PM
  2. bulk ecdysterone or turkesterone powder?
    By chize in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 06:18 AM
  3. mixing bulk powders with nos ether
    By ryan6f7 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 01:10 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 05:32 AM
  5. IGF powder or pre-mixed?
    By DZL2003 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Log in
Log in