Alphamine, Burn 24, and Vanillean Stack

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.59%

Alphamine, Burn 24, and Vanillean Stack

I hurt my back last year and stopped working out completely. Since then I have gained a ton of weight and have a terrible time with controlling my hunger for carbs.

My back has finally healed enough for me to get back into the gym, but my main goal is fat loss. Along with a lot of cardio and trying to eat better, I am thinking about stacking Alphamine, Burn 24, and Vanillean.

My questions are the following:

1. Should I expect good results with this stack
    2. Are they safe to be taken together.
    3. Any recommendations on when to take these and how to stack?
    4. Heard a couple of stories about Alphamine, if taken as directed should be a safe supplement right?

I am in the 30's and weigh around 270 lbs now. I have literally gained about 40lbs in the last year. Thanks if advance

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Burn24 before meals (high in carbs). Alphamine between meals, away from carbs. Vanillean I'm not a big fan of, but take as directed
    4. Not sure what stories you heard but it's quite safe indeed!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It might be best to stagger the start of them a little bit. I just worry that you're going from no gym and having gained 40 pounds to all out cardio with 3 fat burning options. Your body might freak out a bit. Or possibly start them a week after you get back into the gym and your body gets used to the routine again.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.59%

mrcooper: thanks for your reply and advice on when to take them!
    Aleksandar37: Point well taken. I will take your advice and stagger them from the start. The last thing I need to do, is hurt myself.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.59%

mrcooper you stated you don't like Vanillean, would you recommend decimate instead?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by laidback64 View Post
    mrcooper you stated you don't like Vanillean, would you recommend decimate instead?
    Coop loves Decimate. If you ask nice enough, and he sees you have enough knowledge of the force, he might even recommend adding 25mg Ephedrine to your dose of Alphamine ! Nothing like Eph to make fat burning a delightful experience!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%

Quote Originally Posted by laidback64 View Post
    Yes, it's a great product
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.63%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Vanillean I'm not a big fan of, but take as directed
    Coop, I would love to know some details on this. What did I miss?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Coop, I would love to know some details on this. What did I miss?
    It's not a bad product per se, but it seems like more of a health-type product for people with dyslipidemia. The doses and ingredient choices aren't optimal for body recomposition
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.99%

It's not a bad product per se, but it seems like more of a health-type product for people with dyslipidemia. The doses and ingredient choices aren't optimal for body recomposition
    I think this is a product you should try to better gauge its properties . Just like Craze, Anabeta, Erase etc I feel this is a supp that has to be practically put to the test before it can be dismissed .

My Gf has been running Alphamine for over 2 months now, yesterday she added vanillean into the mix . Today she told me she sweated through the night, which has not occurred once during her Alphamine run . This morning I saw her go through an insanity workout and sweat profusely. The Thermo effect from vanillean is very pronouced, to pronouced to be just a "health-type product" . I believe its a perfect companion to any weight loss stack.

Btw She has now tried DCP, H.E.A.T stack, Alpha-T2, Shift, OEP, Ur Spray . She said this by far is the best natural "thermo" enhancing product that she has tried . And as a female who as run up to 100mcg of T3 I do trust her feedback in regards to being able to scrutinise the effects of weight loss products
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    It might be best to stagger the start of them a little bit. I just worry that you're going from no gym and having gained 40 pounds to all out cardio with 3 fat burning options. Your body might freak out a bit. Or possibly start them a week after you get back into the gym and your body gets used to the routine again.
    Excellent advice. Always try to ease your way in, especially after an extended period off
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    I think this is a product you should try to better gauge its properties . Just like Craze, Anabeta, Erase etc I feel this is a supp that has to be practically put to the test before it can be dismissed .

My Gf has been running Alphamine for over 2 months now, yesterday she added vanillean into the mix . Today she told me she sweated through the night, which has not occurred once during her Alphamine run . This morning I saw her go through an insanity workout and sweat profusely. The Thermo effect from vanillean is very pronouced, to pronouced to be just a "health-type product" . I believe its a perfect companion to any weight loss stack.

Btw She has now tried DCP, H.E.A.T stack, Alpha-T2, Shift, OEP, Ur Spray . She said this by far is the best natural "thermo" enhancing product that she has tried . And as a female who as run up to 100mcg of T3 I do trust her feedback in regards to being able to scrutinise the effects of weight loss products
    I can attest to this. I got one of the first bottles of Vanillean and began stacking it with Alphamine right away. The combo is awesome and Vanillean is a strong thermogenic. You will get hot and you will sweat.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I see Vanillean is back in stock, but the combo I wanted is not for sale again. Any PES rep know if you guys are going to do the Alphamine + Vanillean combo again?
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%

I have no doubt that Vanillean will induce sweating, but that does not necessarily mean it is working for fat loss. Anyway, those were just my thoughts, if people have had good experiences with Vanillean, then as you said, they should continue using it.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

I have no doubt that Vanillean will induce sweating, but that does not necessarily mean it is working for fat loss. Anyway, those were just my thoughts, if people have had good experiences with Vanillean, then as you said, they should continue using it.
    Is an increase in body temp not associated with thermogenesis?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.09%

DeciMate is an awesome formula and I am loving AlphaMine+Decimate. I throw in ephedrine sometimes as well when I am feeling frisky. Really awesome combo. Decimate reformulation should be beautiful as well, it is coming soon (so if you like the current formula, stock up ! )
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.99%

But wouldn't Vanillean's thermogenic action being as strong as it is elicit some form of energy expenditure, that could contribute to fat loss? . So far Vanillean seems to have had great anecdotal feedback, so lets see if it will stand the test of the time . In terms of the formulation Matt(Dsade) said this over in the Vanillean Q&A on the BPS company forum:

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I spent a VERY long time on this formula. The ingredients work interdependently, which means I don't have to overload the product with excess dosages to get the effects I was going for.
    I assume that this product was designed to be strong enough but versatile enough to work as stand alone or work in part of a stack . With DCP 2.0 and a reworking of H.E.A.T Stack in the pipeline I get the feeling that Vanillean is a major piece of a jigsaw that Matt is going to be putting together of the next couple of months (fingers crossed)
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Is an increase in body temp not associated with thermogenesis?
    They are synonymous. Is an increase in thermogenesis necessarily associated with fat loss? Nope
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%

But wouldn't Vanillean's thermogenic action being as strong as it is elicit some form of energy expenditure, that could contribute to fat loss? . So far Vanillean seems to have had great anecdotal feedback, so lets see if it will stand the test of the time . In terms of the formulation Matt(Dsade) said this over in the Vanillean Q&A on the BPS company forum:

I assume that this product was designed to be strong enough but versatile enough to work as stand alone or work in part of a stack . With DCP 2.0 and a reworking of H.E.A.T Stack in the pipeline I get the feeling that Vanillean is a major piece of a jigsaw that Matt is going to be putting together of the next couple of months (fingers crossed)
    Thermogenesis can occur at multiple levels. The form of thermogenesis that we typically associate with energy expenditure is uncoupling of the oxidative chain. I don't see any uncoupling agents in the formula unless I am missing some data. You can take a bite of a chili pepper and start sweating your brains out for an hour, but rest-assured, you were not a lipolytic machine when this was occuring.

Again, those were just my thoughts on the product because I was asked. If it has worked for you, I by no means want to dissuade you from using it.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

If you had a choice, what would you guys stack out of these options;

Omega Sports BURN 24 + Pes ALPHA T2?

Pes ALPHA T2 + Genomyx's NEW Decimate?

OR...

Omega Sports BURN 24 + Decimate?

With Alpha T2 I may be pressing my luck trying to get it pass customs, but I've been lucky lately tbh so thought it was worth a shot
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    If you had a choice, what would you guys stack out of these options;

Omega Sports BURN 24 + Pes ALPHA T2?

Pes ALPHA T2 + Genomyx's NEW Decimate?

OR...

Omega Sports BURN 24 + Decimate?

With Alpha T2 I may be pressing my luck trying to get it pass customs, but I've been lucky lately tbh so thought it was worth a shot
    I really liked the AlphaT2 and Decimate combo, but I am also a really big fan of Burn24. The AlphaT2 and Decimate combination did give me some great mood...

I'd sad Decimate + AT2 if you want stims or AT2 + Burn24 if you don't want a high stim option/or want to use a caffeinated pre-workout.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I really liked the AlphaT2 and Decimate combo, but I am also a really big fan of Burn24. The AlphaT2 and Decimate combination did give me some great mood...

I'd sad Decimate + AT2 if you want stims or AT2 + Burn24 if you don't want a high stim option/or want to use a caffeinated pre-workout.
    Yeah, awesome. I'm still getting thru some Defin8 pre workout I was given (gotta love free supps!) which is caffeinated I believe, plus my missus doesn't drink coffee/tea so I'm thinking that the B24/AT2 combo might best for us both as she's really getting into her own training and eager for an extra lil kick
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I've never had them combined, but if you can get them them stacked they would be epic.

Just remember about importation laws
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I've never had them combined, but if you can get them them stacked they would be epic.

Just remember about importation laws
    I know nothing about importation laws, other than they must suck. I feel bad for people who have to worry about that.

Is it ironic that I actually started Burn24 this week, have a little bit of some AlphaT2 left that I'll finish this week, and took a scoop of Decimate today? I am actually kind of freaked out now that I literally took all three today after replying to this thread but didn't even think about it.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

I know nothing about importation laws, other than they must suck. I feel bad for people who have to worry about that.

Is it ironic that I actually started Burn24 this week, have a little bit of some AlphaT2 left that I'll finish this week, and took a scoop of Decimate today? I am actually kind of freaked out now that I literally took all three today after replying to this thread but didn't even think about it.
    Haha, it's actually because I'm stalking you and that's where I got the ideas from.

Next time give us a wave out the window, even if you don't see anyone, trust me, I'm watching
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

They do lol. But I don't need your pity
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

Similar Forum Threads

1. alphamine and vanillean
    By hat eku in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 02:41 PM
  2. champion ultramet and whey stack
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 11:00 PM