35 AI Reviews?

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
Lookin for some feedback on this product from LG. Same ingredient as Erase only in a liquid. Anyone use this stuff and is it comparable to Erase. From the profile I don't see why it wouldn't be but, things are not always what they seem. Looking to put together a natty stack and this stuff is a bargain right now.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Maybe the ingredient is stable in solution...maybe it isn't. But the whole marketing about sublingual delivery is a gimmick.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
id rather just get erase and save $10. tried and true and dont gotta worry about measuring the dose of a liquid

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Means it's BS marketing to try to get more sales
Yeah I get that part. Bottom line is if it works who gives a sh-t how it's promoted. This is America. You do have a choice. Let me guess everybody in here loves infomercial's too? Right.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I get that part. Bottom line is if it works who gives a sh-t how it's promoted. This is America. You do have a choice. Let me guess everybody in here loves infomercial's too? Right.
You asked a question, I simply answered it. You don't have to be such a b.tch about it

On that note, I think the bb.com boards might be a better place for you to get help.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
You asked a question, I simply answered it. You don't have to be such a b.tch about it

On that note, I think the bb.com boards might be a better place for you to get help.
Yeah real quality answer. And watch who you call a b.tch. Or I'll train you like the puppy that you are;)

d1sc1ple

Awards
Yeah man just bc you mix cycle dextrin with a product doesn't mean they are bonded and will carry it through sublingually. Same problem with Pro-Hormones etc. just buy the Erase save some money and sleep better knowing it works.

rhizome

Awards
It means throwing cyclodextrin into solution won't magically enhance sublingual absorption
According to LG, they are attached and not an admixture. At this point, both of your words are hearsay without analytic data.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
According to LG, they are attached and not an admixture. At this point, both of your words are hearsay without analytic data.
If they were complexed, they wouldn't be listed as 2 separate compounds on the label. I'm not making things up, just reading their label. You wouldn't list magnesium creatine chelate as magnesium - X dose, creatine - Y dose, would you?

I realize no covalent bonds are actually occurring in the cyclodextrin, but when I've seen complexes in other settings, they're usually identified as such.

rhizome

Awards
If they were complexed, they wouldn't be listed as 2 separate compounds on the label. I'm not making things up, just reading their label. You wouldn't list magnesium creatine chelate as magnesium - X dose, creatine - Y dose, would you?

I realize no covalent bonds are actually occurring in the cyclodextrin, but when I've seen complexes in other settings, they're usually identified as such.
The labeling is right since the inclusion complexes can be formed after interaction in solution and are in equilibrium with the free moieties. I've seen other supplements like CoQ10 labeled as such. The kinetics of the complexation in this preparation another [unknown] matter along with how well the compound even partitions through the oral membranes.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The labeling is right since the inclusion complexes can be formed after interaction in solution and are in equilibrium with the free moieties. I've seen other supplements like CoQ10 labeled as such. The kinetics of the complexation in this preparation another [unknown] matter along with how well the compound even partitions through the oral membranes.
Ah good point, this actually explains why I've seen it done both ways, with the distinction being powder vs pre-mixed solution. Nonetheless, I'd like to see even a little bit of scientific basis for the dextrocyclization of this specific compound.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I don't understand why everybody thinks you would be saving $10 with Erase.

Erase is $24 and 35-AI is $14 right now. I didn't even plan to buy it but at $14 I couldn't resist to go alone with the free DAA with a $11 per workout. I've taken erase tons of times so we'll see what happens. I definitely wouldn't test it during PCT... that's fo sho

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't understand why everybody thinks you would be saving $10 with Erase.

Erase is $24 and 35-AI is $14 right now. I didn't even plan to buy it but at $14 I couldn't resist to go alone with the free DAA with a $11 per workout. I've taken erase tons of times so we'll see what happens. I definitely wouldn't test it during PCT... that's fo sho
Because this thread is 5 months old

macdady

macdady

Awards
Its still 14 bucks yo. Lol

I think the whole liquid thing is a neat concept but still a hassle. Easier to pop a pill than do this lol

Liquid 35-AI Directions:

Shake well before each use. Take 1 (one) serving in the morning, as well as 1 (one) serving at night. Use the convenient oral syringe to place 1 serving (2 mL) under your tongue. Hold for 60 seconds, then swish the liquid delivery system around in your mouth, coating your entire mouth, then swallow complete

So if you want a middle of the day serving you gotta do the whole routine instead of a pill... but that price just calls to you lol

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Hahaha yea that'll do it. I was stuck on a bridge today trying to find reviews. $14 was enough for me to see if its worth buying a few

So I wonder if anyone has confirmed if it does the job at all? Haven't seen reviews really...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Erase is orally active, so as long as you believe LG is giving you the proper active ingredient then their shouldn't be a problem. The siblingual aspect is irrelevant in this case.

The fact that It's a liquid suspension should be the only issue if you want 100% accurate dosing.Though, I'm sure its probably pretty close.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
After running some for the last week I can def vouch that it works as good (if not better for me) as Erase does. I usually am fine with 75mg of Erase but I had dry joints on day 3 with this. I'm only taking 50mg now and it seems the same as Erase @ 75.

Just my honest observation

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After running some for the last week I can def vouch that it works as good (if not better for me) as Erase does. I usually am fine with 75mg of Erase but I had dry joints on day 3 with this. I'm only taking 50mg now and it seems the same as Erase @ 75.

Just my honest observation
Maybe that has more to do with how your body would have reacted to the ingredient that time you used the 35 AI.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That time I used 35 AI?

I'm using it right now
What I'm trying to say is that maybe if you took the Erase this time instead of the 35 AI it may have done the same thing to your joints this time around due to the way your body is reacting to the actives this time around. Pretty simple idea I've put out there and pretty simple to grasp.

aka, could have been a coincidence

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'll stick with formestane. Plenty of bloods to prove it works.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
What I'm trying to say is that maybe if you took the Erase this time instead of the 35 AI it may have done the same thing to your joints this time around due to the way your body is reacting to the actives this time around. Pretty simple idea I've put out there and pretty simple to grasp.

aka, could have been a coincidence
Could be a coincidence indeed, but I've taken Erase like 8 times. Hey... it works and cost like $14 right now so hell yea. Almost half price and will last longer than a bottle of Erase for me, apparently.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be a coincidence indeed. But hey... it works and cost like $14 right now so hell yea. Almost half price for the same results imo.
LoL, yeah, not arguing with yah there. :p