Versa-1, Tropinol XP, Intimidate, Bulk Super Cissus as well as..

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.5%

Versa-1, Tropinol XP, Intimidate, Bulk Super Cissus as well as..

Bulk supersaponins and Bulk 1-Carboxy. Have a stock pyle of the previously mentioned supplements and not quite sure of the best approach as far as stacking them. Would stacking all of them together be major overkill or should I make multiple stacks? With all the knowledge in this forum hopefully some folks can give me some good ideas with this stuff. Would adding something E-Control Rx to all of this help with estrogen control? Will be adding some bulk beta alanine and citrulline malate as well. Also, within the last week I finished a run of Versa-1 and Agmatine which for the most part I was fairly impressed with. Had great pumps, good focus and towards the end seemed as if my endurance was going up.

... been out of the supplement game for awhile so I need to brush up my knowledge on all this stuff.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cyto78 View Post
    Bulk supersaponins and Bulk 1-Carboxy. Have a stock pyle of the previously mentioned supplements and not quite sure of the best approach as far as stacking them. Would stacking all of them together be major overkill or should I make multiple stacks? With all the knowledge in this forum hopefully some folks can give me some good ideas with this stuff. Would adding something E-Control Rx to all of this help with estrogen control? Will be adding some bulk beta alanine and citrulline malate as well. Also, within the last week I finished a run of Versa-1 and Agmatine which for the most part I was fairly impressed with. Had great pumps, good focus and towards the end seemed as if my endurance was going up.

... been out of the supplement game for awhile so I need to brush up my knowledge on all this stuff.
    So what all supplements are you currently looking to utilize and what are your current goals?

Versa-1 can be used with almost anything in any condition. It's what makes the product so week se, it's VERSA-tility ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.5%

[QUOTE=Distilled Water;3869344]So what all supplements are you currently looking to utilize and what are your current goals?

Versa-1 can be used with almost anything in any condition. It's what makes the product so week se, it's VERSA-tility ;-)[/QUOTE

I don't know that I will take anymore of the Versa-1. Mostly curious about the others. I would untilize all of them together if possible? Really just looking for the test boost and all the benefits that go along with it. I know I could use the test boosting products separately over multiple cycles or stack all for possibly a synergistic effect and maybe lower the dosage on each? I was once diagnosed with Low T and for a very brief period after was on test shots. Years have passed and it still feels as though my test is much lower then it should be. I attribute this to a lower then normal sex drive and lack of wood in the mornings. Anyways, just want to try through supplementation to correct some of this.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.65%

I'm sure that the USPlabs Product Educators will be more than willing to help you dose their products - as far as the iForce ones are concerned, following the label directions is always a good thing.

Four caps per day (all preworkout on workout days, split dosing on off days) for Tropinol XP and one cap of Intimidate before bed should prove very effective.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.5%

Thaks for the reply. Plan on taking 4 caps of the Tropinol Xp here in the next few minutes. Looking foward to stacking these products!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

For the bulk powders is advise to dose accordingly.....
    Cissus: 1-2gr twice per day. 10-15min before 1st & last meal
    1-Carboxy: 800mg twice per day. pre-workout & before bed
    *both on empty stomach
    Supersaponins: 2gr twice per day. Pre-workout & before bed
    *empty stomach

Both 1-Carboxy & SuperSaponions can be dose in the morning in non-workout days.

Each 12 weeks on, followed by a 4 week break.

SuperSaponions has been known to cause a HUGE boost in libido & sex drive.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    For the bulk powders is advise to dose accordingly.....
    Cissus: 1-2gr twice per day. 10-15min before 1st & last meal
    1-Carboxy: 800mg twice per day. pre-workout & before bed
    *both on empty stomach
    Supersaponins: 2gr twice per day. Pre-workout & before bed
    *empty stomach

Both 1-Carboxy & SuperSaponions can be dose in the morning in non-workout days.

Each 12 weeks on, followed by a 4 week break.

SuperSaponions has been known to cause a HUGE boost in libido & sex drive.
    On non-workout do I still split the dose on both the 1-carboxy and the supersaponins? Also, I have not really got a staright answer on stacking all of the products I have and this may be due to them being from different/competing manufacturers? Might just treat them as separate cycles I suppose.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    VERSA-tility ;-)
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%

On non-workout do I still split the dose on both the 1-carboxy and the supersaponins? Also, I have not really got a staright answer on stacking all of the products I have and this may be due to them being from different/competing manufacturers? Might just treat them as separate cycles I suppose.
    On off days sub your pre-workout dose for your morning dose.

You could stack the products. If you're still new to all of them, two separate runs would be best IMO. It'll let you gauge each for their effectiveness and will make later stacking easier
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I'm sure that the USPlabs Product Educators will be more than willing to help you dose their products - as far as the iForce ones are concerned, following the label directions is always a good thing.

Four caps per day (all preworkout on workout days, split dosing on off days) for Tropinol XP and one cap of Intimidate before bed should prove very effective.
    Agreed.. the directions are there 9 times outa 10 because they are the best way to be taken, but always best to ask

Mike
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thaks for the reply. Plan on taking 4 caps of the Tropinol Xp here in the next few minutes. Looking foward to stacking these products!
    Sweet bro, let us know how your initial workouts go.. the effects should be felt fast!!

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk Super Cissus dosage?
    By beric83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 06:42 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 08:56 AM
  3. Bulk SUPER CISSUS RX
    By thahotboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 04:04 AM