Is Anabeta a logical choice?

  1. Senior Member
    benmayro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,937
    Rep Power
    169342
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    83.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Is Anabeta a logical choice?


    Hello everyone I am asking for opinion of Anabeta? Have you taken it, original or elite? Was it worth it? How much did you gain? I am asking it from a general standpoint of my research into possible natural supplements. Yes, I have seen the product review thread and multiple logs about it. I just want to make sure I get as many opinions as possible! thanks everybody!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  2. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,323
    Rep Power
    4878166
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    71.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Hello everyone I am asking for opinion of Anabeta? Have you taken it, original or elite? Was it worth it? How much did you gain? I am asking it from a general standpoint of my research into possible natural supplements. Yes, I have seen the product review thread and multiple logs about it. I just want to make sure I get as many opinions as possible! thanks everybody!
    I've ran Anabeta and ABE. Both were very effective. Anabeta I would use more for bulking and ABE for a cut/recomp because of the added forskolin and body composition effects. Hunger and thirst increases from both. Nothing that couldn't be handled though.

    Was it worth it? Worth every penny spent. Highly recommended.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Senior Member
    benmayro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,937
    Rep Power
    169342
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    83.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I've ran Anabeta and ABE. Both were very effective. Anabeta I would use more for bulking and ABE for a cut/recomp because of the added forskolin and body composition effects. Hunger and thirst increases from both. Nothing that couldn't be handled though.

    Was it worth it? Worth every penny spent. Highly recommended.
    Thanks bud! I appreciate the response.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Tried to buy a second bottle from a few places and they are sold out. Extremely popular. Going to use ABE in PCT. Got the first bottle just need that second one. I have a few weeks though. Just really surprised how quickly it sells out.
  5. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,780
    Rep Power
    3529436
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    52.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've bought multiple bottles and am on my 3rd run of it. It's worth it.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  6. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,709
    Rep Power
    4836957
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I love AB. I have not run ABE for the reason given above. My sweet spot was 6 caps ed with the last 2 taken pre-bed. Nothing like being anabolic while sleeping and waking up lean.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,780
    Rep Power
    3529436
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    52.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I love AB. I have not run ABE for the reason given above. My sweet spot was 6 caps ed with the last 2 taken pre-bed. Nothing like being anabolic while sleeping and waking up lean.
    Hm I was going I run a full 8 weeks with 4 ED but maybe I'll cut it short to run 6 ED
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  8. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,542
    Rep Power
    6154849
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    81.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    ABE all the way. Two of the ingredients have data in humans showing body composition changes, and anacyclus itself has great human feedback and murine data in the same regard.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,832
    Rep Power
    2696435
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    6.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    Hello everyone I am asking for opinion of Anabeta? Have you taken it, original or elite? Was it worth it? How much did you gain? I am asking it from a general standpoint of my research into possible natural supplements. Yes, I have seen the product review thread and multiple logs about it. I just want to make sure I get as many opinions as possible! thanks everybody!
    I took anabeta og, but didn't notice anything from it. Sucked too, cause I traded a bottle of reduce xt for it.
  10. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,722
    Rep Power
    10115861
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    23.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    ABE all the way. Two of the ingredients have data in humans showing body composition changes, and anacyclus itself has great human feedback and murine data in the same regard.
    Sounds promising to me!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,158
    Rep Power
    5313490
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: Is Anabeta a logical choice?


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I took anabeta og, but didn't notice anything from it. Sucked too, cause I traded a bottle of reduce xt for it.
    Nothing huh? I think mission faired the same as you lol

    - Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  12. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    1115254
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Anabeta is a great supplement. I've used the og formula once, the elite once, and am now on my third time using this product.. but will use again
  13. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,261
    Rep Power
    10742618
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    72.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Here is my beta log on it before I joined PES. It was actually a huge reason why I applied to be part of the team.

    Review is in the second post, with before and after photos.

    BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you have never ran it.. its def worth a shot IMO. I enjoyed it.

    Mike
  15. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,528
    Rep Power
    3579757
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    90.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have a couple reviews on here with pics of previous times I have used AnaBeta/ABE. Very solid stuff that I have run numerous times since its release. What do you currently plan on taking with it?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  16. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,644
    Rep Power
    4076808
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    AB/ABE are both solid products. I'm cracking open a bottle of Anabeta today.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,209
    Rep Power
    3423813
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    AB/ABE are both solid products. I'm cracking open a bottle of Anabeta today.
    Running it solo?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,644
    Rep Power
    4076808
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Running it solo?
    I've got a couple days left of C20 and about a week of Versa-1 (extending to try with Enhanced) and Forskolin-95. I'm going to start Test Powder, and X-Factor sometime in the next week.

    I plan to recomp for the next month or so and then cut with some combination of Alphamine, Erase/Pro, AB/ABE, Versa-1, C20, and Test Powder over a couple months. I haven't figured out exactly how I'll use everything yet.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,435
    Rep Power
    1216576
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    AB is decent while your taking it...def get hungry and thirsty, roundness in muscles increases.....but when i came off the product, none of the benefits stayed....curious if that would change if u ran it for 8 weeks as opposed to 4
  20. New Member
    MrBEEF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    3924
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    78.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    ABE all the way. Two of the ingredients have data in humans showing body composition changes, and anacyclus itself has great human feedback and murine data in the same regard.
    Coop....bottle says the following for dosing:

    Lifting Days: 2 pre and 2 post
    Day Off: 4 evenly thoughout the day

    Using ABE for cutting...bottle says not to go over 6 caps/day. Do you recommend bumping it to the 6? been on it for 5 days now...just checking for some opinions...
  21. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,261
    Rep Power
    10742618
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    72.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    AB is decent while your taking it...def get hungry and thirsty, roundness in muscles increases.....but when i came off the product, none of the benefits stayed....curious if that would change if u ran it for 8 weeks as opposed to 4
    Of course, once you finish a product the tangible benefits will disappear. Increased hunger, thirst and vascularity will all dissipate otherwise we could run AnaBeta once and be set for the rest of our lives lol.

    Lean mass accrual should not disappear though assuming other factors are adequate (diet, training etc).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,435
    Rep Power
    1216576
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Of course, once you finish a product the tangible benefits will disappear. Increased hunger, thirst and vascularity will all dissipate otherwise we could run AnaBeta once and be set for the rest of our lives lol.

    Lean mass accrual should not disappear though assuming other factors are adequate (diet, training etc).

    i was mostly talking about the roundness of the msucle or the "thicker" look it gives
  23. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,892
    Rep Power
    1188975
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    41.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Nothing huh? I think mission faired the same as you lol

    - Valdez
    Same here. Just too damn popular to say it's a poor supplement though, I just didn't get really good effects from my run. I DO have a bottle of Anabeta Elite though and am very interested in giving that a run. Hoping I respond a bit better to ABE. I'll make sure to share my feedback (it's a bit off still).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  24. New Member
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    329065
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    8.74%

    ABE is hands down my favorite supplement, everyone should run this at least once in their life!
  25. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,323
    Rep Power
    4878166
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    71.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    ABE is hands down my favorite supplement, everyone should run this at least once in their life!
    Love me some ABE . And I actually mean LOVE.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  26. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2760981
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    58.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I've got a couple days left of C20 and about a week of Versa-1 (extending to try with Enhanced) and Forskolin-95. I'm going to start Test Powder, and X-Factor sometime in the next week.

    I plan to recomp for the next month or so and then cut with some combination of Alphamine, Erase/Pro, AB/ABE, Versa-1, C20, and Test Powder over a couple months. I haven't figured out exactly how I'll use everything yet.
    Sounds like there is a lot of options for you. X-Factor and AB for the win?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,644
    Rep Power
    4076808
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Sounds like there is a lot of options for you. X-Factor and AB for the win?
    Yeah, this is all stuff I've been holding on to for a while. Test Powder, X-Factor, and AB FTW!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How good is AnaBeta?
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 01:56 AM
  2. What is anabeta
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:32 AM
  3. musclemax is it the right choice?
    By juganaught uk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 04:50 AM
  4. Organic produce: is it a better choice?
    By dannyboy9 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 09:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in