HGH / IGF-1 Over The Counter Supplements

  1. HGH / IGF-1 Over The Counter Supplements


    I'm not sure if i posted this before here (on this site)....tried looking for my initial post but couldn't find it.

    I'm seriously considering peptides....

    But there are some legitimate studies / articles / research showing that certain agents - mostly amino acids - will help with the natural release of GH....

    My main goal is getting IGF-1 for hyperplasmia. I know that i will NEVER achieve the maximum potential of hyperplasmia without using the "real thing" but I wanted to know if any of you think giving an OTC supplement is worth a try.

    If it releases GH then GH has to stimulate some (not much i assume) of IGF-1...so it may be worthwhile trying.

    I've heard about a few products -

    Whats up with Sytropin ?

    Any recommendations?

    Sketch


  2. Sytropin is a really good Hgh booster. I used it for 2 months and if it wasnt for the high prices I would've kept on using it. Lost body fat and gained muscle at the same damn time

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post
    I'm not sure if i posted this before here (on this site)....tried looking for my initial post but couldn't find it.

    I'm seriously considering peptides....

    But there are some legitimate studies / articles / research showing that certain agents - mostly amino acids - will help with the natural release of GH....

    My main goal is getting IGF-1 for hyperplasmia. I know that i will NEVER achieve the maximum potential of hyperplasmia without using the "real thing" but I wanted to know if any of you think giving an OTC supplement is worth a try.

    If it releases GH then GH has to stimulate some (not much i assume) of IGF-1...so it may be worthwhile trying.

    I've heard about a few products -

    Whats up with Sytropin ?

    Any recommendations?

    Sketch
    Oral OTC HGH supplements will not be able to increase HGH to supraphysiological levels as would peptides or synthetic HGH. Your main goal you say is increasing IGF for HYPERPLASIA not plasmia, that's fine most are still under the impression it actually does that but I have yet to see a study that it does so I'm not sure why so many are convinced it actually has the ability.

    If your so inclined to raise it naturally, creatine and prunes have been shown to increase IGF albeit the later in post menopausal women.

    Oh and sytropin don't waste your money on that ****.
    •   
       


  4. Sytropin worked for me, I swear by it. I used it when I wasn't working out but about 2 days a week during baseball season and I gained muscle.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post
    Sytropin worked for me, I swear by it. I used it when I wasn't working out but about 2 days a week during baseball season and I gained muscle.
    Placebo is a hell of a drug
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Placebo is a hell of a drug
    Lulz

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Placebo is a hell of a drug
    I got pictures to prove it. I'm not lying

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post
    I got pictures to prove it. I'm not lying
    Pictures proving syntropin worked, or pictures proving diet and exercise worked?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  9. Well during baseball season. My diet was ****, I ate like 2000 cals a day and I ran a lot.. Like 2-3 miles a day. I worked out 1-2 a week and I battled injuries the whole season and when I got on Sytropin, my shoulder stopped hurting after 2 weeks and I actually gained muscle. Despite the **** diet and exercise plan I had

  10. While you were on it for 2 months, did it do anything to your hair? Like make it thicker or grow?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    While you were on it for 2 months, did it do anything to your hair? Like make it thicker or grow?
    No, it may sound like bull**** but my penis grew too haha, like almost 1/2 inch. My girlfriend noticed it and that's why I measured it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post

    No, it may sound like bull**** but my penis grew too haha, like almost 1/2 inch. My girlfriend noticed it and that's why I measured it
    Sytropin: Grow your penis from 4 to 4.5 inches... Should be the slogan

    Haha jk with ya
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post
    No, it may sound like bull**** but my penis grew too haha, like almost 1/2 inch. My girlfriend noticed it and that's why I measured it
    go away
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Over the counter supplements and pct
    By SINCITY07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 02:30 PM
  2. Over the counter PCT (rate them)
    By rdj6107 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 09:32 AM
  3. FDA may make first weight-loss pill available over the counter
    By MaynardMeek in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 04:41 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 12:08 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2003, 02:48 PM
Log in
Log in