Xfactor Advanced questions

  1. Xfactor Advanced questions


    I hear it is best for Bulking. Would it also be effective for a Cut or Recomp?

    And for re-comp, what would stack well with this?


  2. Will work for bulk, cut, or recomp. If you can though get OG X-Factor or wait for SNS to re-release their X-Gels.

    As for other supplements look into Anabeta Elite. The added forskolin will help out quite nice.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. Thanks. I found info on SNS x-gels, but what is OG X-factor?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Thanks. I found info on SNS x-gels, but what is OG X-factor?
    Original X-Factor. It doesn't have the added omegas which you do not want while taking ArA. People still see results from XFA but it doesn't compare to OG X-Factor.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  5. I see. Thanks for your help!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Will work for bulk, cut, or recomp. If you can though get OG X-Factor or wait for SNS to re-release their X-Gels.

    As for other supplements look into Anabeta Elite. The added forskolin will help out quite nice.
    Couldn't say it any better than this.

    Just make sure to take your ArA with a Carnitine + GMS pre-workout for optimal results.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  7. X-gels should be released soon!It would be worth the wait
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Couldn't say it any better than this.

    Just make sure to take your ArA with a Carnitine + GMS pre-workout for optimal results.
    No kidding. Was thinking about picking up some ArA. What doses on the Carnitine and GMS? What is the rational behind this as well if you don't mind me asking. I had never heard of but did see someone with it in their sig on another site.


    Edit: search button FTW! Found a thread answering my questions. Being out of the loop for several years stuff like this sneaks up on you. LOL

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    No kidding. Was thinking about picking up some ArA. What doses on the Carnitine and GMS? What is the rational behind this as well if you don't mind me asking. I had never heard of but did see someone with it in their sig on another site.


    Edit: search button FTW! Found a thread answering my questions. Being out of the loop for several years stuff like this sneaks up on you. LOL
    You probably found all you needed but in general whatever carnitine you have available or prefer at 2g + 4-6g GMS (glycergrow is what I use).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    You probably found all you needed but in general whatever carnitine you have available or prefer at 2g + 4-6g GMS (glycergrow is what I use).
    Swallowing glycergrow sucks
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    X-gels should be released soon!It would be worth the wait
    How soon?! LOL

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    X-gels should be released soon!It would be worth the wait
    Yep it should be better priced and better dosed.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    How soon?! LOL
    Very soon

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Yep it should be better priced and better dosed.
    Any other additions or is it still more of a bulk ArA option? Jw...actually busted open one of my X-gels bottles earlier in the week.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Very soon

    Week's?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Yep it should be better priced and better dosed.
    This is music to my ears
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  17. Waiting for the release!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    I hear it is best for Bulking. Would it also be effective for a Cut or Recomp?

    And for re-comp, what would stack well with this?
    It would be effectively irregardless of your plan to bulk, cut, recomp.

    I'm using it on a cut, and I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

    I would use a Carnitine source with your X-Factor as it helps increase bio availability/absorption.

    I use Protocol V.2 (3-4 scoops) when I take my X-Factor 30-40mins pre-workout. It's got a bunch of goodies like COP in it.

    Forewarning, you will have to get used to be in discomfort as ArA will 'increase' or make more prominent being sore.

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    No kidding. Was thinking about picking up some ArA. What doses on the Carnitine and GMS? What is the rational behind this as well if you don't mind me asking. I had never heard of but did see someone with it in their sig on another site.


    Edit: search button FTW! Found a thread answering my questions. Being out of the loop for several years stuff like this sneaks up on you. LOL

    Haha. There's a huge thread on another forum about it as well.

    Basically it increases bio availability/absorption as it insulates the ArA. Really simple version of saying it, but basically what it does.

  19. What Carnitine source would you recommend and how much and would it be best taken with Xfactor?
    Keep in mind that I have some L-Carnitne (as L-tartrate) MVP 750 MG capsules laying around - possibly this would do.
    Currently, I am taking 2 on an off day and 4 pre-workout, but I am up for different dosing ideas.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    What Carnitine source would you recommend and how much and would it be best taken with Xfactor?
    Keep in mind that I have some L-Carnitne (as L-tartrate) MVP 750 MG capsules laying around - possibly this would do.
    Currently, I am taking 2 on an off day and 4 pre-workout, but I am up for different dosing ideas.
    That should be fine. 2g is the recommended dose with ArA and I prefer 2-3g LCLT pre-workout.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  21. Hey Bolt,

    Do you think the bulk nutraplanet GMS would be sufficient as a replacement for Glycergrow or is it worth it getting the Glycergrow?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Hey Bolt,

    Do you think the bulk nutraplanet GMS would be sufficient as a replacement for Glycergrow or is it worth it getting the Glycergrow?
    It should be fine, just be prepared bc it is really flaky compared to the finer texture of GG. Overall though you want that GMS pre so just buy whatever you prefer it won't matter too much.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  23. Perfect, thanks for your opinion...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Perfect, thanks for your opinion...
    Having used flakes I would go with GlycerGrow. I will be.

  25. What store will x gels be sold. Also seems the x factor value sized is out of stock everywhere?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-Factor Advanced Questions
    By cottagesc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 02:40 AM
  2. Working out Demons and DOMS: XFactor Advanced and the Blueprint
    By velocityrob in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 07:50 PM
  3. xfactor advanced
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 04:15 PM
  4. RR/AT/JW/BAM/LX/XFactor/Ebol question(s)
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Log in
Log in