Anything new in the world of daa???

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
I'm about to jump back on a daa cycle and was wondering if there was any new breakthrough products that anybody has tried.. my last cycle was test powder/erase pro.. was going to try dpol/erase pro this go around.. are these two still pretty much the best way to go?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iforce intimidate .. Buy there new tropinol xp and get the intimidate for free. Both are legit I'm running a log on the tropinol xp right now

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Cool man, I've heard of both of never really looked into them, I'll check them out.. thanks for the feedback

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It still works...still good at 3g/day...still stacks with Erase Pro

Just make sure your product has 3g for certain

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Cool.. I think I'm going to give dpol a try. For now I'm going to stack my steak with some sweet potato fries and a avocado salad.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA + Erase/Erase Pro = Winning times 10

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dpol and erase ftw!!! Can't go wrong there

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Iforce intimidate .. Buy there new tropinol xp and get the intimidate for free. Both are legit I'm running a log on the tropinol xp right now
This is a fantastic recommendation, the iForce Triumph Stack (Tropinol XP + Intimidate) is only $32.49 at Nutraplanet right now.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/the-tropinol-xp-triumph-stack-bundle-stack.html

Intimidate is also being reformulated into Intimidate SRT, the same NMDA that you know and love - at the same price - with an exciting new ingredient added to the formula to make it more complete and versatile. ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA or Test Powder + Erase > Tropinol XT-Triumph Stack Bundle

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I get a link for the iForce promo? LOL

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daa and erase..... Just writing that makes me want to hop on a 4 week cycle of daa/erase

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intimidate is not DAA

DAA + Erase/Erase Pro = Winning times 10
Indeed... Go for sodium d aspartate either Serious Nutrition Solutions or Purus Dpol. Both great options and the forms of DAA used are backed by two published studies.

Dpol and erase ftw!!! Can't go wrong there
Indeed

Can I get a link for the iForce promo? LOL
This guy ;)

Daa and erase..... Just writing that makes me want to hop on a 4 week cycle of daa/erase
What's stopping you????

Plenty of logs showing how well this works
PLENTY!

- Valdez

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Im pretty sure a patent was awarded on it. LOL

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
TestPowder is sooooo much more than just DAA though!!!!!

-Effective dose of agamintine & LCLT
-clinically studied amount of DAA shown to increase test levels
-Estrogen & Prolactin control
I enjoyed test powder, except for the crazy ****s it had me taking.. lol but besides that its a great product.. Im a fanboy of hemavol, so that provides me with the recommended dosage of agmatine daily.. and have agmatine in bulk powder too. Dpol /erase pro is going to be the name of my show. 8)

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Off topic , no bull/hemavol makes for hell of a workout.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Anything new in the world of DAA...? Yeah , a patent that will take away most of the DAA/NMDA containing products unless a license is acquired/purchased.

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Anything new in the world of DAA...? Yeah , a patent that will take away most of the DAA/NMDA containing products unless a license is acquired/purchased.
Take off the shelves ??

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
I have shelves of it in stock . . . awaiting the DAA Armageddon!
That would suck.. first I hear of this.. if that is so, I would buy around 10 tubs of test powder and ten of dpol.. and use them very carefully..