- 02-20-2013, 11:57 PM
- 02-21-2013, 12:13 AM
Eat clean and be somewhat active. It'll happen. If you're looking for supplement advice there are plenty products being talked about right here in this section. Just search.
- 02-21-2013, 12:30 AM
You could look into Intermediate Fasting . This is pretty much where you fast (don't consume any calories) for roughly 12-14 hours and then you have your feeding window for 6-9 hours. Example: eat from 11am-7pm, 12pm-8pm, 1pm-9pm, or 2pm-10pm and then fast for the rest of the time. You would need about 10 grams BCAAs every 2 hours while you are fasting though. Many people see great results with IF.
What supplements have you taken before for fat loss, if any?PEScience Representativehttp://www.pescience.com/insiderhttp://www.selectprotein.com
02-21-2013, 12:54 AM
diet diet diet and cardio. intervals are great for cardio
02-21-2013, 12:57 AM
02-21-2013, 01:14 AM
idk if OP has access, but swimming is also great. i like to swim a few laps then do high knee walks a few laps as intervals.
02-21-2013, 01:43 AM
As others have posted before any supps diet and exercise are the two most important things. Overall they are what matters and without that supps wont work either.
To help you break a platuea or jumpstart your fat loss you can look into Formutech Nutritions Lean EFX and I really like Youth stacked with it.
Right now I am cuttting, 8 weeks out from comp, so I stack Natural EFX, Lean EFX, and Youth with Acetyl L-Carnitine. I am aslo dieting and hittting cardio, I have dropped 11lbs in 3 weeks. From here on out I am hopping for 1.5-2lbs a week.
Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
02-21-2013, 03:46 PM
I can see you're a new member, and based on your sentence, seems like you are frustrated and have little expeirence? Could be wrong, but just a guess.
What are your stats? What kind of gut are we talking abut here? People are willing to help but we need more. Also, based on asumed frustration, you're a bit impatient with it, and thatr is normal...everyone is...
Give us more information on you:
- Typical Diet (NOT GOOD DAYS BUT YOUR AVG JOE DAY), behaviors?
- Exercise experience? Lifting? Cardio? # of times @ the gym
- Supplement experience?
- Male/Female? Assume male...but don't want to be that douche...
From here you'll get a lot of help.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JblazeGirlie in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-10-2005, 08:55 PM
- By SCORPIO in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2003, 01:06 AM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 04-01-2003, 08:50 PM
- By Number 5 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2003, 03:15 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:35 PM