Versa-1, WTH

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

Versa-1, WTH

Started taking Saturday. At first, I had DOMs which I never get and I could not even do square because my legs got so tight it felt like cramps. Stated with it.Yesterday, I worked out with a bud from work and instead of splits did some bench, millitary, a lot of pull ups with different grips to start out, dumbbell rows, straight bar and preacher curls. Except for pull ups and dumbbell rows, I hit personal records on everything. Bench, 3 sets at max for 2 reps plus 5% more than ever in last set for 2 reps. I usually max and then go down and can barely get one or two reps. 10% gains on millitary and straight bar curls, 15 % higher on preacher. I was also extremely tired due to a long week.Tonight PR on squats.WTH is this stuff! I like.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Started taking Saturday. At first, I had DOMs which I never get and I could not even do square because my legs got so tight it felt like cramps. Stated with it.Yesterday, I worked out with a bud from work and instead of splits did some bench, millitary, a lot of pull ups with different grips to start out, dumbbell rows, straight bar and preacher curls. Except for pull ups and dumbbell rows, I hit personal records on everything. Bench, 3 sets at max for 2 reps plus 5% more than ever in last set for 2 reps. I usually max and then go down and can barely get one or two reps. 10% gains on millitary and straight bar curls, 15 % higher on preacher. I was also extremely tired due to a long week.Tonight PR on squats.WTH is this stuff! I like.
    Bold is the reason for DOMs.

stack with anything you want....
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Bold is the reason for DOMs.stack with anything you want....
    I had DOMs without working out. I actually felt no soreness today after that workout. For what its worth. I am a believer though. Looking forward to next workout.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Haha that's awesome man. It'll only get better. I've had some amazing workouts and strength gains with it as well. I love it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

I had DOMs without working out. I actually felt no soreness today after that workout. For what its worth. I am a believer though. Looking forward to next workout.
    It's a fun supplement...
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

It's a fun supplement...
    Indeed, excited for an actual full-on cut with it for 8 weeks. Never thought I'd look forward to dieting.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Indeed, excited for an actual full-on cut with it for 8 weeks. Never thought I'd look forward to dieting.
    there are whispers of Pumps, PRs, muscle density in a caloric deficient state...
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

there are whispers of Pumps, PRs, muscle density in a caloric deficient state...
    Make my avi look like child's play
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

I'm actually excited to cut as well, but a little upset that I have another month (without V-1) to get through before I get started.
    PES Representative
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.69%

Can't wait to see what you have to say about VERSA-1 here in a week... have you weighed yourself recently op? I got my coworker to buy the np deal with the bulk powders bundle... he's already added on 5 solid lbs, hitting PR's and just flat out looking bigger. VERSA-1 is the real deal.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Can't wait to see what you have to say about VERSA-1 here in a week... have you weighed yourself recently op? I got my coworker to buy the np deal with the bulk powders bundle... he's already added on 5 solid lbs, hitting PR's and just flat out looking bigger. VERSA-1 is the real deal.
    What are you taking.....I'm getting that question alot with my PRIME-C20-VERSA-1 stack....
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    What are you taking.....I'm getting that question alot with my PRIME-C20-VERSA-1 stack....
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep

I need more versa and test powder..... Stat
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.19%

I haven't noticed really anything yet at 2 weeks but an increase in DOMs. It definitely does something because I'm never sore. I have 4 bottles so I might bump to 2/day until I finish
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.69%

I've added 12lbs now since day 1... Currently running VERSA-1, Test Powder, Prime, AP, and PES Erase. I'll do Versa, Yok3d and Agmatine 500 pre with some Focus XT. Yesterday was the last day of my stim break so I'll be cracking into my Jack3d Micro as soon as I can make it to the gym. We are going through a small blizzard this morning. Hopefully I can get a workout in this evening.

The past few workouts I was just doing VERSA Yok3d (dumped capsule contents into cup of water and chugged it) and Agmatine, and the focus off that stack alone was very intense... Almost as if I didn't really need anything else to enhance that muscle|mind connection.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Such testimonials make my day. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm actually excited to cut as well, but a little upset that I have another month (without V-1) to get through before I get started.
    You are still better off than I am. Have not had Versa-1 since beta-testing, and have to wait another two or so months to get some here in Europe. Now you feel better, right?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I haven't noticed really anything yet at 2 weeks but an increase in DOMs. It definitely does something because I'm never sore. I have 4 bottles so I might bump to 2/day until I finish
    Do you work out more often or more intensely with Versa-1 than prior to it?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.84%

Haha awesome! Keep us updated as it's only going to get better from here on out...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    My DOMs are gone now even after heavy workouts. Hit it tonight and did bench again after hitting PR night before last on bench. Went up another 10 pounds tonight on bench. My wife even said I looked big tonight when I got home. Always nice to hear. I am not really leaning out and not eating much. Strength is really good for my old arse. I am 45 and stay pretty consisten around 11% or less when surfing picks up.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.84%

My DOMs are gone now even after heavy workouts. Hit it tonight and did bench again after hitting PR night before last on bench. Went up another 10 pounds tonight on bench. My wife even said I looked big tonight when I got home. Always nice to hear. I am not really leaning out and not eating much. Strength is really good for my old arse. I am 45 and stay pretty consisten around 11% or less when surfing picks up.
    Wow! Do you have a log?

usplabsdirect.com
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Wow! Do you have a log?
    No. Never took anything that impressed me enough to keep track. Candidly, I did not have much expectations except a little more cut. Surprised by strength.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.61%

Nice to see someone besides the beta testers hitting PR's and getting gains from this product. A lot of non-believers out there need to see your posts. Nice work!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Nice to see someone besides the beta testers hitting PR's and getting gains from this product. A lot of non-believers out there need to see your posts. Nice work!
    If I was on the outside looking in, I would be skeptical but with Non Sponsored Feedback matching up with the ALpha testers and the Sick deal at Nutraplanet for 49.99 (MICRO/VERSA-1).....I would pull the trigger. The outcome after 30 days is really worth more than 49.99...
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep

If I was on the outside looking in, I would be skeptical but with Non Sponsored Feedback matching up with the ALpha testers and the Sick deal at Nutraplanet for 49.99 (MICRO/VERSA-1).....I would pull the trigger. The outcome after 30 days is really worth more than 49.99...
    Def a great deal at Nutra right now
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.21%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Def a great deal at Nutra right now
    Agreed, crazy deal.
    Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Adam15220 View Post

Agreed, crazy deal.
    I wish I had grabbed the original deal x 3!
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.62%

You guys are lucky....we have no such deals in the UK!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%

what about pro erase and how do you dose versa 1 and erase
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%

I grabbed one but i wished i would have grabbed more.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.65%

Quote Originally Posted by davidmma View Post
    what about pro erase and how do you dose versa 1 and erase
    Versa-1 and Erase Pro would be a great combo (if that's what you're asking). There really isn't anything I can think of that you couldn't stack with V-1. You can follow the dosing shown on their respective bottles.

I take 1 cap of Versa-1 in the morning on non training days and 1 cap 30-60 minutes pre workout on training days. I'd recommend taking it with stimulants in both situations.

You can take 1 cap of Erase up to 3 times daily. Some people experience a little joint tightness/soreness at 3 caps (I use Super Cissus to prevent any potential joint issues). You can lower your dose if necessary. Erase Pro (3x the main active ingredient in 1 cap of Erase) is taken once daily in the morning.

Both Versa-1 and Erase/Pro can be taken with or without food.
    PES Representative
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.63%

To add on to Breezy's post I prefer my Erase Pro pre-workout but otherwise that post has you covered.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%

i use my pro pre bed
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.84%

Quote Originally Posted by davidmma View Post
    I grabbed one but i wished i would have grabbed more.
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Versa-1 and Erase Pro would be a great combo (if that's what you're asking). There really isn't anything I can think of that you couldn't stack with V-1. You can follow the dosing shown on their respective bottles.

I take 1 cap of Versa-1 in the morning on non training days and 1 cap 30-60 minutes pre workout on training days. I'd recommend taking it with stimulants in both situations.

You can take 1 cap of Erase up to 3 times daily. Some people experience a little joint tightness/soreness at 3 caps (I use Super Cissus to prevent any potential joint issues). You can lower your dose if necessary. Erase Pro (3x the main active ingredient in 1 cap of Erase) is taken once daily in the morning.

Both Versa-1 and Erase/Pro can be taken with or without food.
    Yep Breezy's got it! Davidmma, those two would be perfectly fine to use together according to label recommendations!

usplabsdirect.com
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.81%
    Achievements Activity Pro

just this weekend i became a believer of this stuff, thought it was all bs till i saw my buddy at the gym. 2 weeks and this guy blew up, like doubled his size. says the pumps are insane on it and size is comin on fast as freak. pickin up a bottle soon
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    just this weekend i became a believer of this stuff, thought it was all bs till i saw my buddy at the gym. 2 weeks and this guy blew up, like doubled his size. says the pumps are insane on it and size is comin on fast as freak. pickin up a bottle soon
    Seeing is always a good motivator...

Great deal at Nutraplanet for Micro/Versa-1 at 49.99..Crazy value.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.81%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Seeing is always a good motivator...

Great deal at Nutraplanet for Micro/Versa-1 at 49.99..Crazy value.
    seriously, my apologize for bashing this product in the other thread lol i still kant believe how big he got. pickin up a few bottles friday
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%

39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.87%

I'm currently doing an 8 week cycle of Compound 20 and AnaBeta Elite. Think it'd be worth it/noticeable to add in Versa-1?
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%

Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    I'm currently doing an 8 week cycle of Compound 20 and AnaBeta Elite. Think it'd be worth it/noticeable to add in Versa-1?
    Hunger may be GREATLY increased, could be a problem for a recomp or cutter. Results would be stellar.

Perhaps running them back to back

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Edge Serving Size, wth!
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 02:06 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 06:36 PM
  3. Cortisol now thought to be reason for stress not vice versa.
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 12:19 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 12:08 PM