Anyone using pump spray?
- 02-20-2013, 02:22 PM
- 02-20-2013, 03:15 PM
I used it for recomp an was very pleased. I have two UR bottles come in the mail to try in the coming weeks as well.
As far as a pump like an NO pump, it is not that. If at a lower bf% it can help with vascularity though. Truthornothing has a photo of that.
Sent from my iPhone using Am.comhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
"Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
- 02-21-2013, 09:29 AM
I liked it a lot. Ran 2x day for 2 months. A little pricey but very awesome
02-21-2013, 07:34 PM
Sounds perfect for summer. Im going to run it after i cut for summer thinking its cosmetic effects will be dramtic with low body fat plus help keep the fat off all summer.
02-21-2013, 09:35 PM
I just asked this question in another thread. Glad to hear you liked it.
Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
02-22-2013, 02:12 AM
def agree.. it has not had a lot of talk as of late.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mission1 in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2013, 06:58 AM
- By hvactech in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2012, 11:44 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2003, 03:56 PM
- By Jorta in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 03-20-2003, 11:27 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2003, 01:28 PM