• Best Answer
I seen an agmatine as well

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
We have a few others in the pipeline..
Really? Are you going to come up with another lame ass product description for them that tries to sound cool as if its an elite product only USP carries and then charge an astronomical amount for? ......in that case ill take 3!

. I'm still kicking myself for wasting money on USP crap 3 years ago.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? Are you going to come up with another lame ass product description for them that tries to sound cool as if its an elite product only USP carries and then charge an astronomical amount for? ......in that case ill take 3!

. I'm still kicking myself for wasting money on USP crap 3 years ago.
How is this comment warranted?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
How is this comment warranted?
I just have an issue with supp companies that lie and hype supplements to be more then they are and try to say what they have is so top secret that they can't tell you what's in them and turns out to be crap with a rediculous price tag

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just have an issue with supp companies that lie and hype supplements to be more then they are and try to say what they have is so top secret that they can't tell you what's in them and turns out to be crap with a rediculous price tag
Wrong thread! You certainly cannot be referring to USPlabs, as it neither lied about any product, nor did it release "crap" at any price.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
DAA 3 K seems pretty self explanatory, don't see much trickery there.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Wrong thread! You certainly cannot be referring to USPlabs, as it neither lied about any product, nor did it release "crap" at any price.
Hmmm pink magic =crap . Anabolic pump, powerfull, all crap should I go on?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
DAA 3 K seems pretty self explanatory, don't see much trickery there.
You may in the price . Who knows . They have some stuff that's what it is and other that they hype to be more in a way that's insulting almost

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the basis of your low opinions of the products?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems you're more upset at the price you paid. And to answer your question, yes. If you're complaining about Pink Magic, wonder why they don't sell it any more? Customer feedback was almost universally negative in terms of how it worked or what it claimed to do. Contrast that with the universally positive reviews of Versa-1 now. And yes, many people are having great success with USPLabs products and are not paying an arm and a leg to do so. Sorry you had such a bad experience, but you made your point. Doesn't seem to be taken too seriously in this thread unfortunately.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I strongly disagree, as nothing can be further from the truth. Clearly, you are entitled to your opinion, even if it is inaccurate. You appear to use that term "crap" very loosely and generously. As a consequence, you might have overlooked the verifiable assertion that Anabolic Pump is one of the most effective supplements ever developed. The formula is elegant and simple. The constituent compounds have slabs of studies confirming their pharmacological effects. PowerFULL is no different. Besides you, I have not come across anyone else suggesting, even in an implied sense, that PowerFULL were ineffective. And Pink Magic is one product I truly miss, and I am not alone.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Seems you're more upset at the price you paid. And to answer your question, yes. If you're complaining about Pink Magic, wonder why they don't sell it any more? Customer feedback was almost universally negative in terms of how it worked or what it claimed to do. Contrast that with the universally positive reviews of Versa-1 now. And yes, many people are having great success with USPLabs products and are not paying an arm and a leg to do so. Sorry you had such a bad experience, but you made your point. Doesn't seem to be taken too seriously in this thread unfortunately.
I don't really care how seriously it's taken. There's no way you can sell a product like that and believe the crap you're dishing about it. I think they have taken advantage of people in the past and would not trust them in the future. If they've changed their ways I'm sure it's only because people didn't go for their bull**** and now they have a new angle. There's no way you can say they haven't been misleading in the past with their advertisements.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lolol hilarious thread.

Although, in case you were wondering I can piss infinitely farther than all of you!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't care how seriously you're taken, why bother posting at all?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I strongly disagree, as nothing can be further from the truth. Clearly, you are entitled to your opinion, even if it is inaccurate. You appear to use that term "crap" very loosely and generously. As a consequence, you might have overlooked the verifiable assertion that Anabolic Pump is one of the most effective supplements ever developed. The formula is elegant and simple. The constituent compounds have slabs of studies confirming their pharmacological effects. PowerFULL is no different. Besides you, I have not come across anyone else suggesting, even in an implied sense, that PowerFULL were ineffective. And Pink Magic is one product I truly miss, and I am not alone.
Are you on the payroll? They've advertised products as if they're the natural equivalent to AAS

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I was, you'd see the word "representative" in my profile. And show me the ads that made those claims.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Lolol hilarious thread.

Although, in case you were wondering I can piss infinitely farther than all of you!
I think it's funny I make a comment based on my opinion at 3am and a bunch of crappy supplement company cheerleaders get butt hurt.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's funny I make a comment based on my opinion at 3am and a bunch of crappy supplement company cheerleaders get butt hurt.
I think it's funny you spent a lot of money on Pink Magic.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
If I was, you'd see the word "representative" in my profile. And show me the ads that made those claims.
Sorry I don't keep old fitness magazines around but those ads were pretty common in them when they were hyping all the junk. Why are taking it so personally. How bout you just have your opinion and Ill have mine and you stfu?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because my opinion is just as valid as anyone else's. Perhaps more than yours due to your belligerent tone.

So you got products that didn't match your expectations. And you moved on and probably found products that did. Why so angry?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Anabolic pump was crap?? Lol you must not have done a seconds worth of research on the ingredients. Only thing that will top AP is SNS Glycophase. Oh Jack3d, super cissus, agmatine, modern BCAA , compound 20 are horrible products right? What did you expect to see from powerfull? Not to mention pink magic came out when tribulus was pretty popular

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You seem infinitely more "butt hurt" than I.

Although that might just be because I use a bit of an expanded vocabulary and have not yet stooped so far as to swear at others when they have different opinions than my own. (Well in this thread anyway)

Interesting to note that I did not even make any comments aimed towards you, and have neglected to share my opinions on USP products but you assume I am "butt hurt."

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I used it. It was crap. That's my opinion. Deal with it.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established

Although that might just be because I use a bit of an expanded vocabulary and have not yet stooped so far as to swear at others when they have different opinions than my own. (Well in this thread anyway)

Interesting to note that I did not even make any comments aimed towards you, and have neglected to share my opinions on USP products but you assume I am "butt hurt."
That wasnt even aimed towards you! I was joking about your comment. How could you think I was implying you since you didn't even make a comment about the topic

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established

And if you read from the beginning you would notice that it was others that have a problem with my opinion that started an argument. I made a sarcastic comment and people got "butt hurt". I'm laughing .

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used some USP products and was satisfied. That's my opinion.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
jack3d micro isnt bad, i love the added agmatine. will be using c20 soon. modern bcaa also is enjoyable. i have a tshirt in which fits nice and of good quality. oxy elite is another crowd favorite

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I like some of USP products (super cissus), but come on guys look back at some of the claims over the las few years about their supps. They are over hyped with the advertising claims, IMO.....

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Butt hurt....someone from NorCal?

Noticed people used that & "hella" a lot when I lived there.

No other part of the country did, well nearly as much at leaat
I think I picked that up when I was in socal stayin in San Clemente. I picked up "no worries" too and both sayings annoyed the crap outa me but I somehow caught them like a disease. Lucky I didn't pick anything else up in "San Chlamydia". The term "marine layer" has a whole other meaning in that coastal town.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you on the payroll? They've advertised products as if they're the natural equivalent to AAS
Yes, I am affiliated with USPlabs, and I am very proud of it. I do not recall seeing the products you mentioned being over-hyped. Besides, some of the current comments, feedback, and reviews surrounding Versa-1 are coming, not from USPlabs, but by users, both first-time and beta-testers, that are seeing impressive results consistent with those reported during alpha- and beta-testing. Phenomenal, I would say. When they share their experience and enthusiasm about the product, some say they are over-hyping. For me, they are telling it as it is. Simple.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe you all reacted when he threw in such a baseless comment. Those of us who have used USPLabs products know of their efficacy and thank the company for its innovation. It's best to simply not respond to such comments, otherwise we have a pointless discussion spanning several pages containing such profoundly thought out arguments as...'I hate USPLabs...deal with it!'

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe you all reacted when he threw in such a baseless comment. Those of us who have used USPLabs products know of their efficacy and thank the company for its innovation. It's best to simply not respond to such comments, otherwise we have a pointless discussion spanning several pages containing such profoundly thought out arguments as...'I hate USPLabs...deal with it!'
I concur.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a good point. Thank you! It's just that it is sometimes (to be honest, always) hard to ignore such comments, when one knows how much effort, dedication, and passion USPlabs invests in making every product a winner for its users.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
While true I have little tolerance for douchebaggory.