Best "Feel Good" (Euphoric) Energy Supp

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After using CRAZE, which I love, I am more interested in finding a stim that possesses the same characteristics

I plan to continue to use CRAZE but I always rotate energy supps frequently to help delay tolerance

Again, more interested in FEELING GOOD with a little energy added.

I was on Dexaprine (new version) and loved it but it's time to try somerhing new AND dexaprine was an excellent energy supp (super clean) but I did NOT get the euphoria/great mood feeling like I do with CRAZE

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
After using CRAZE, which I love, I am more interested in finding a stim that possesses the same characteristics

I plan to continue to use CRAZE but I always rotate energy supps frequently to help delay tolerance

I was on Dexaprine (new version) and loved it but it's time to try somerhing new AND dexaprine was an excellent energy supp (super clean) but I did NOT get the euphoria/great mood feeling like I do with CRAZE
Enhanced my friend, I'd give it a try.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus xt mixed with demiurge is my two favorites

boogyman

Awards

Alphamine makes me feel pretty good at 2 scoops waking, 1 scoop 4-5 hours later. People at work actually ask my why I am always so happy lately lol.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Foucs Xt with extra ALCAR takes the win in this department for me daily!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Enjoying focus XT now, cotton candy

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Enjoying focus XT now, cotton candy
Nice,thats my all time favorite flavor,but I had to quit ordering it because I cant keep my wife and others out of it.Im enjoying some blue raspberry for a bit now!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
but then that name would have to change to Mack911 nah...

keep the 411 and the camera loaded dun:numbered:
You totally missed me on that one!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is one of my favorite supps I get great energy from this stuff. I would tell you one of my favorite stacks would be
SuperTest anabolic stim with winnie and Anavar. That is the best stack I have ever had so far its the best. I really think
this would work well for you it allowed me to gain 10 pounds of muscle so give it a try.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Although it wont be just like Craze, Powermax is a great option for good focus and increase in overall well-being. There has been multiple reviews where people have compared the feeling to something like craze. Cool thing is, if you go to our website and request a sample we will send you 2 packets(4 scoops) to try for completely free, as long as your in the US! Worth a try!

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Crack. Why settle for anything less. Make your mamma proud, smoke some crack.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried Neurosurge? I'm a FXT fan but I saw this stuff on NP as well

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice,thats my all time favorite flavor,but I had to quit ordering it because I cant keep my wife and others out of it.Im enjoying some blue raspberry for a bit now!
I like XT, but does any else thing that the blue raspberry smells like boat fiberglass ground up. I was spooked that it had gone bad.

I am not digging Alphamine. Stopped it in fact.

I have done them all and I think a healthy dose of Superpump Max actually has the best happy feel. Bar none. I keep going back and it keeps working in the 2 to 3 scoop in the morning range. I cannot think clear if I take Craze, but SP Max and a hit of Focus XT in the afternoon and I hit those 12 + hour days in a stressful job that requires mental clarity.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I like XT, but does any else thing that the blue raspberry smells like boat fiberglass ground up. I was spooked that it had gone bad.

I am not digging Alphamine. Stopped it in fact.

I have done them all and I think a healthy dose of Superpump Max actually has the best happy feel. Bar none. I keep going back and it keeps working in the 2 to 3 scoop in the morning range. I cannot think clear if I take Craze, but SP Max and a hit of Focus XT in the afternoon and I hit those 12 + hour days in a stressful job that requires mental clarity.
Sorry you did not enjoy the blue raspberry!I love it myself and this is the first I have heard of this,have you tried any of the others?As you know we wont all enjoy things the same as each other,as for Superpump I am not a fan,gave me GI issues,threw it in the trash!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I went from craze to origin and love it and have even stacked them together......I live on the wild side :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
lol just asking!!!! You guys are still getting my money for fxt don't you worry
Jk bro,I did see that on another forum and it did catch my eye!I am one that doesnt like to change it if its not broken,but would try if I got the chance!

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry you did not enjoy the blue raspberry!I love it myself and this is the first I have heard of this,have you tried any of the others?As you know we wont all enjoy things the same as each other,as for Superpump I am not a fan,gave me GI issues,threw it in the trash!
Oh I enjoyed it, just not the smell. Who cares about that though. Not me.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Oh I enjoyed it, just not the smell. Who cares about that though. Not me.
We have so many good flavors,and I can say I personally love them all and that was well known way before I was repping for SNS.I dont even have morning coffee anymore(except on sundays) I have a morning dose of Focus Xt :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced ... pft since when does PES ever make good supplements ;D Might as well change their name to PIS, Performance Inhibiting Science.:haha: