cutting stack help

G

GETBIGG

Awards
I'm looking to trim some fat while maintaining (or gaining) lean mass. i am currently around 13-14% body fat and want to be in the single digits w/o sacrificing strength or size. some supps I've been looking into include ABE, Versa-1, compound 20, alphamine, and various others that claim to yield a leaner, harder physique so my question is is which supps really work and which ones stack well together to see the most results from my diet and training?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What previous supplements have you took? Some stacks I would recommend for a recomp:

ABE + Erase + Versa-1 + Alphamine

That would be a killer stack for what you are looking for. If money is an issue, if you picked any of the above I would go with ABE. With the added forskolin in ABE you would see great body composition results.

One other stack that is highly recommended is X-Factor or X-Gels stacked with LCLT and GMS (Glycergrow). ArA is another great supplement for body composition.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What previous supplements have you took? Some stacks I would recommend for a recomp:

That would be a killer stack for what you are looking for. If money is an issue, if you picked any of the above I would go with ABE. With the added forskolin in ABE you would see great body composition results.

One other stack that is highly recommended is X-Factor or X-Gels stacked with LCLT and GMS (Glycergrow). ArA is another great supplement for body composition.
That stack mentioned by bayne is sick OP. I'd throw some dpol, or other daa of choice, in there just to peak my test even more though.

G

GETBIGG

Awards

I've used OG anabeta and erase (at separate times) and liked the results. I've also used XFA with GG and ALCAR but later figured out that XFA isn't as good as the OG XF so the results for that stack were limited.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used OG anabeta and erase (at separate times) and liked the results. I've also used XFA with GG and ALCAR but later figured out that XFA isn't as good as the OG XF so the results for that stack were limited.
Ya if you are going to run ArA run the OG X-Factor version or X-Gels. I would go with the first stack I recommended though honestly. Thats also good you've ran Anabeta and Erase already so you know what results you'll get.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to be running this in a few months for my cut

Alphamine + C20 + Versa 1 + PowerFull

there are so many possibilities. it just depends on what you have responded best to in the past

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to trim some fat while maintaining (or gaining) lean mass. i am currently around 13-14% body fat and want to be in the single digits w/o sacrificing strength or size. some supps I've been looking into include ABE, Versa-1, compound 20, alphamine, and various others that claim to yield a leaner, harder physique so my question is is which supps really work and which ones stack well together to see the most results from my diet and training?
Have you ever used Erase Pro? Works wonders cutting body fat in the abdominal section.

Erase pro, Alphamine, Versa-1, compound 20, Anabolic Pump. Even throw in some Test Powder

G

GETBIGG

Awards
Have you ever used Erase Pro? Works wonders cutting body fat in the abdominal section.

Erase pro, Alphamine, Versa-1, compound 20, Anabolic Pump. Even throw in some Test Powder
never used erase pro, only erase.. but thats one of the main areas I'm trying to cut so ill look into that

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never used erase pro, only erase.. but thats one of the main areas I'm trying to cut so ill look into that
Erase Pro is fantastic. Stacked with Alphamine and you will be watching the fat melt off.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had some very impressive results with Alphamine + Versa-1 these last three weeks. I lost weight faster than I wanted and had to increase calories to offset this. I think Alphamine should be the base product in a cut and then additional products can be added to it depending on goals, what you want out of the products, and how much you want to spend.

Awesome workouts, solid focus and concentration, and strong energy all day = Go Alphamine + V-1
Maximal Strength retention, additional fat loss avenues (Cortisol Control + Forskolin), and top notch muscle fullness = Go Alphamine + ABE
Increased hardened look, recovery, and fat burning = Go Alphamine + Erase Pro

Or combine several for even more benefits, just be cognizant of the fact that if you haven't used certain products before then combining them makes it hard to judge what exactly is "working".

G

GETBIGG

Awards
I had some very impressive results with Alphamine + Versa-1 these last three weeks. I lost weight faster than I wanted and had to increase calories to offset this. I think Alphamine should be the base product in a cut and then additional products can be added to it depending on goals, what you want out of the products, and how much you want to spend.

Awesome workouts, solid focus and concentration, and strong energy all day = Go Alphamine + V-1
Maximal Strength retention, additional fat loss avenues (Cortisol Control + Forskolin), and top notch muscle fullness = Go Alphamine + ABE
Increased hardened look, recovery, and fat burning = Go Alphamine + Erase Pro

Or combine several for even more benefits, just be cognizant of the fact that if you haven't used certain products before then combining them makes it hard to judge what exactly is "working".
Whats your opinion on using all 4 simultaneously ? other than not knowing which product is doing what..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats your opinion on using all 4 simultaneously ? other than not knowing which product is doing what..
I think that it would be very effective but probably unnecessary.

In your situation I would definitely go with Alphamine + ABE to maximize fat loss but also help maintain strength and workout performance. I'd add Versa-1 if you wanted to add something on top of those two as it would provide benefits of a different fashion (focus on top of other benefits). I prefer to save Erase Pro for finishing off my cuts once I am near the end so that I can maximize how lean and dry it makes me look. :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what if u are on trt would products like ABE and versa 1 still be beneficial?

G

GETBIGG

Awards
I think that it would be very effective but probably unnecessary.

In your situation I would definitely go with Alphamine + ABE to maximize fat loss but also help maintain strength and workout performance. I'd add Versa-1 if you wanted to add something on top of those two as it would provide benefits of a different fashion (focus on top of other benefits). I prefer to save Erase Pro for finishing off my cuts once I am near the end so that I can maximize how lean and dry it makes me look. :)
that makes sense ill probably give that a try.. thanks man

G

GETBIGG

Awards
I'm thinking ABE+alphamine+ ur spray for 8 weeks then finish it off with erase pro. sound good?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC+ plus a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT. Simple and highly effective. And cheap.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Supplements 17
R Supplements 9
L Supplements 34
S Supplements 13
J Anabolics 10