cutting stack help - AnabolicMinds.com

cutting stack help

  1. New Member
    GETBIGG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    cutting stack help


    I'm looking to trim some fat while maintaining (or gaining) lean mass. i am currently around 13-14% body fat and want to be in the single digits w/o sacrificing strength or size. some supps I've been looking into include ABE, Versa-1, compound 20, alphamine, and various others that claim to yield a leaner, harder physique so my question is is which supps really work and which ones stack well together to see the most results from my diet and training?

  2. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,076
    Rep Power
    4548548

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What previous supplements have you took? Some stacks I would recommend for a recomp:

    ABE + Erase + Versa-1 + Alphamine

    That would be a killer stack for what you are looking for. If money is an issue, if you picked any of the above I would go with ABE. With the added forskolin in ABE you would see great body composition results.

    One other stack that is highly recommended is X-Factor or X-Gels stacked with LCLT and GMS (Glycergrow). ArA is another great supplement for body composition.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,567
    Rep Power
    9707854

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    What previous supplements have you took? Some stacks I would recommend for a recomp:

    ABE + Erase + Versa-1 + Alphamine

    That would be a killer stack for what you are looking for. If money is an issue, if you picked any of the above I would go with ABE. With the added forskolin in ABE you would see great body composition results.

    One other stack that is highly recommended is X-Factor or X-Gels stacked with LCLT and GMS (Glycergrow). ArA is another great supplement for body composition.
    That stack mentioned by bayne is sick OP. I'd throw some dpol, or other daa of choice, in there just to peak my test even more though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    GETBIGG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    What previous supplements have you took? Some stacks I would recommend for a recomp:

    ABE + Erase + Versa-1 + Alphamine

    That would be a killer stack for what you are looking for. If money is an issue, if you picked any of the above I would go with ABE. With the added forskolin in ABE you would see great body composition results.

    One other stack that is highly recommended is X-Factor or X-Gels stacked with LCLT and GMS (Glycergrow). ArA is another great supplement for body composition.
    I've used OG anabeta and erase (at separate times) and liked the results. I've also used XFA with GG and ALCAR but later figured out that XFA isn't as good as the OG XF so the results for that stack were limited.
  5. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,076
    Rep Power
    4548548

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GETBIGG View Post

    I've used OG anabeta and erase (at separate times) and liked the results. I've also used XFA with GG and ALCAR but later figured out that XFA isn't as good as the OG XF so the results for that stack were limited.
    Ya if you are going to run ArA run the OG X-Factor version or X-Gels. I would go with the first stack I recommended though honestly. Thats also good you've ran Anabeta and Erase already so you know what results you'll get.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,843
    Rep Power
    3878679

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    im going to be running this in a few months for my cut

    Alphamine + C20 + Versa 1 + PowerFull

    there are so many possibilities. it just depends on what you have responded best to in the past
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  7. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GETBIGG View Post
    I'm looking to trim some fat while maintaining (or gaining) lean mass. i am currently around 13-14% body fat and want to be in the single digits w/o sacrificing strength or size. some supps I've been looking into include ABE, Versa-1, compound 20, alphamine, and various others that claim to yield a leaner, harder physique so my question is is which supps really work and which ones stack well together to see the most results from my diet and training?
    Have you ever used Erase Pro? Works wonders cutting body fat in the abdominal section.

    Erase pro, Alphamine, Versa-1, compound 20, Anabolic Pump. Even throw in some Test Powder
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  8. New Member
    GETBIGG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Have you ever used Erase Pro? Works wonders cutting body fat in the abdominal section.

    Erase pro, Alphamine, Versa-1, compound 20, Anabolic Pump. Even throw in some Test Powder
    never used erase pro, only erase.. but thats one of the main areas I'm trying to cut so ill look into that
  9. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,076
    Rep Power
    4548548

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GETBIGG View Post

    never used erase pro, only erase.. but thats one of the main areas I'm trying to cut so ill look into that
    Erase Pro is fantastic. Stacked with Alphamine and you will be watching the fat melt off.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  10. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,451
    Rep Power
    3471603

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I had some very impressive results with Alphamine + Versa-1 these last three weeks. I lost weight faster than I wanted and had to increase calories to offset this. I think Alphamine should be the base product in a cut and then additional products can be added to it depending on goals, what you want out of the products, and how much you want to spend.

    Awesome workouts, solid focus and concentration, and strong energy all day = Go Alphamine + V-1
    Maximal Strength retention, additional fat loss avenues (Cortisol Control + Forskolin), and top notch muscle fullness = Go Alphamine + ABE
    Increased hardened look, recovery, and fat burning = Go Alphamine + Erase Pro


    Or combine several for even more benefits, just be cognizant of the fact that if you haven't used certain products before then combining them makes it hard to judge what exactly is "working".
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  11. New Member
    GETBIGG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I had some very impressive results with Alphamine + Versa-1 these last three weeks. I lost weight faster than I wanted and had to increase calories to offset this. I think Alphamine should be the base product in a cut and then additional products can be added to it depending on goals, what you want out of the products, and how much you want to spend.

    Awesome workouts, solid focus and concentration, and strong energy all day = Go Alphamine + V-1
    Maximal Strength retention, additional fat loss avenues (Cortisol Control + Forskolin), and top notch muscle fullness = Go Alphamine + ABE
    Increased hardened look, recovery, and fat burning = Go Alphamine + Erase Pro


    Or combine several for even more benefits, just be cognizant of the fact that if you haven't used certain products before then combining them makes it hard to judge what exactly is "working".
    Whats your opinion on using all 4 simultaneously ? other than not knowing which product is doing what..
  12. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,451
    Rep Power
    3471603

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GETBIGG View Post
    Whats your opinion on using all 4 simultaneously ? other than not knowing which product is doing what..
    I think that it would be very effective but probably unnecessary.

    In your situation I would definitely go with Alphamine + ABE to maximize fat loss but also help maintain strength and workout performance. I'd add Versa-1 if you wanted to add something on top of those two as it would provide benefits of a different fashion (focus on top of other benefits). I prefer to save Erase Pro for finishing off my cuts once I am near the end so that I can maximize how lean and dry it makes me look.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  13. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,354
    Rep Power
    1117030

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    what if u are on trt would products like ABE and versa 1 still be beneficial?
  14. New Member
    GETBIGG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I think that it would be very effective but probably unnecessary.

    In your situation I would definitely go with Alphamine + ABE to maximize fat loss but also help maintain strength and workout performance. I'd add Versa-1 if you wanted to add something on top of those two as it would provide benefits of a different fashion (focus on top of other benefits). I prefer to save Erase Pro for finishing off my cuts once I am near the end so that I can maximize how lean and dry it makes me look.
    that makes sense ill probably give that a try.. thanks man
  15. New Member
    GETBIGG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    I'm thinking ABE+alphamine+ ur spray for 8 weeks then finish it off with erase pro. sound good?
  16. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,843
    Rep Power
    3878679

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GETBIGG View Post
    I'm thinking ABE+alphamine+ ur spray for 8 weeks then finish it off with erase pro. sound good?
    are u saying those 3 for 8 weeks then Erase Pro for an additional 4?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  17. New Member
    GETBIGG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    are u saying those 3 for 8 weeks then Erase Pro for an additional 4?
    yeah. sound good or no ?
  18. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,442
    Rep Power
    590680

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    EC+ plus a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT. Simple and highly effective. And cheap.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  19. New Member
    GETBIGG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    EC+ plus a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT. Simple and highly effective. And cheap.
    EC ?
  20. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,451
    Rep Power
    3471603

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GETBIGG View Post
    EC ?
    Ephedrine + Caffeine.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  21. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,843
    Rep Power
    3878679

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ephedrine + Caffeine.
    love the new avi!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  22. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,843
    Rep Power
    3878679

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GETBIGG View Post
    yeah. sound good or no ?
    i wouldnt do that.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting Stack Help.
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 07:48 PM
  2. cutting stack!!! help!
    By TheRoman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 12:05 PM
  3. Summer cut stack help.....
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 05:41 PM
  4. Cut stack help
    By Molehonea in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 02:14 PM
  5. Cutting stack, help
    By bigpump23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2004, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in