usp


  1. Dont see usp under supp companies anymore. Anyone know why?


  2. its there

    edit: i swear i saw it yesterday! idk why it isnt.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  3. Weird. It was there yesterday.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. dont tell me they FDA did them dirty also... ;p
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. they didn't pay there bill?

  6. we are building a team to man it correctly. The forum was not utilized properly and effectively.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    we are building a team to man it correctly. The forum was not utilized properly and effectively.
    Wait wut?

    Thought you guys were doing a pretty good job on here.....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Wait wut?

    Thought you guys were doing a pretty good job on here.....
    Distilled is the man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Distilled is the man!
    Truth
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Interesting things afoot...
    BOARD TYRANT

  11. Boro and DW have been very reliable assets for USP, but I feel that they could use some help. Reps def need to be more visible here and help those guys out a bit!
    BOARD TYRANT

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Distilled is the man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Truth
    Agreed!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Boro and DW have been very reliable assets for USP, but I feel that they could use some help. Reps def need to be more visible here and help those guys out a bit!
    Are you saying they should take me on as a Rep to help them?

    Because if you are .... I completely agree!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Are you saying they should take me on as a Rep to help them?

    Because if you are .... I completely agree!
    Shameless lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Shameless lol


    Name:  opinion.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  40.7 KB

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Are you saying they should take me on as a Rep to help them?

    Because if you are .... I completely agree!
    Buicks>Hondas
    BOARD TYRANT

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Boro and DW have been very reliable assets for USP, but I feel that they could use some help. Reps def need to be more visible here and help those guys out a bit!
    I'd love to help.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. I'd like to see them reach out to you!
    BOARD TYRANT

  19. id like to see them reach out to all of us!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I'd like to see them reach out to you!
    only their lack of dental is stoping them on taking the chance

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Wait wut?

    Thought you guys were doing a pretty good job on here.....
    Our guys do a great job, as a company, we haven't given much direction on how to utilize the company specific forum.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Buicks>Hondas
    Immensely.
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I'd love to help.
    They should've taken you on a long time ago.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Immensely.


    They should've taken you on a long time ago.
    I don't think Breezy was wanting to join. He is justwilling to help. He is very generous with his advice to others. He genuinelyseems care about others.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Boro and DW have been very reliable assets for USP, but I feel that they could use some help. Reps def need to be more visible here and help those guys out a bit!
    Hi there! Classic34 reporting for duty.
    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I don't think Breezy was wanting to join. He is justwilling to help. He is very generous with his advice to others. He genuinelyseems care about others.
    Truth. Thank you Breezy for your contributions here on AM as well as on our home board!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    I don't think Breezy was wanting to join. He is justwilling to help. He is very generous with his advice to others. He genuinelyseems care about others.
    Breezy is a real stand up guy.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Classic in the house!
    BOARD TYRANT

  27. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    I don't think Breezy was wanting to join. He is justwilling to help. He is very generous with his advice to others. He genuinelyseems care about others.
    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Truth. Thank you Breezy for your contributions here on AM as well as on our home board!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Breezy is a real stand up guy.
    Thanks for the kind words guys, it means a lot. I'm always willing to help out in any way I can. I truly love this lifestyle and am very passionate about it. It's really a great feeling being able to help others with similar interests and goals.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. I vote breezy for usp whether he wants it or not
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I vote breezy for usp whether he wants it or not
    This. Breezy your gonna take USP and your gonna like it!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I vote breezy for usp whether he wants it or not
    Thanks bud.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    This. Breezy your gonna take USP and your gonna like it!
    Lol. If you insist
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  31. Me? Lol I've always wanted to be a rep for a reputable company Esp now that I'm starting my nutritional science degree.

    But I also vote breezy, stand up dude always offering advice and help.
    Always willing to learn :D

  32. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words guys, it means a lot. I'm always willing to help out in any way I can. I truly love this lifestyle and am very passionate about it. It's really a great feeling being able to help others with similar interests and goals.
    Thumbs up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what does "USP" mean on research chems and other medicine?
    By SpecialK117 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 08:57 PM
  2. USP Labs
    By Jeff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 09:48 PM
  3. Clomiphene Citrate USP
    By Molehonea in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 05:11 PM
Log in
Log in