Time to order stack, can't decide. Thoughts?

bchap05

Awards
I'm 9 days away from ending my 4 week off cycle so I'm ready to start up another. So I need to order. The last one I did was just Test Powder alone for 8 weeks. I'm bulking through this next cycle before I cut for summer. Currently 6ft 192lbs. Wanting to get to 200-205lbs by some point in April if I can. Diet is good eating around 3600-4000 cals per day.

I've read quite a bit about these products, but can't decide what I wanna do.

Was going to go with Test Powder again and add Anabeta. But then started debating bulk DAA since its much cheaper with Anabeta and Erase. Then to make it more confusing do I go original formulas or new. Trying to keep the cost in the $80 range for a month. What do you think best combo for my goal and price point is?

Thanks

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 9 days away from ending my 4 week off cycle so I'm ready to start up another. So I need to order. The last one I did was just Test Powder alone for 8 weeks. I'm bulking through this next cycle before I cut for summer. Currently 6ft 192lbs. Wanting to get to 200-205lbs by some point in April if I can. Diet is good eating around 3600-4000 cals per day.

Was going to go with Test Powder again and add Anabeta. But then started debating bulk DAA since its much cheaper with Anabeta and Erase. Then to make it more confusing do I go original formulas or new. Trying to keep the cost in the $80 range for a month. What do you think best combo for my goal and price point is?

Thanks
TestPowder is much much more than just DAA! An appropriate dose of Agmatine, Carnitine l-tartrate, along side an AI and prolactin control.

A solid base for any stack. Anabeta is a solid option, there are a number of logs around showing great results. Another option is Versa-1 which many are starting to stack with TestPowder and seeing solid results.

Both stacks should be within your price point and yield awesome results.

bchap05

Awards
I'll look at Versa-1. I liked Test Powder the first time. The only downside I had was I was my sex drive actually dropped.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are on a budget and liked Test Powder than the Testify Stack for $60 would be my choice on a bulk.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're on a budget, and want something that works, check out forskolin. pureCAMP is a great choice. For a cheap and effective stack it's hard to beat SNS DAA and Erase.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG Anabeta + OG Erase + Bulk DAA would be a great stack for your price range and also because it is very effective and popular :D

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
This is an incredibly effective stack for an insane deal - the new Tropinol XP, which is getting shining feedback from logs here as well as on other sites, and a full bottle of Intimidate for $32.49.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
How did you get on with Test Powder last time?

I much prefer it to bulk DAA. Agmatine and LCLT are not cheap supplements to have added in there. It is one of very few non PES supplements that I use.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

I much prefer it to bulk DAA. Agmatine and LCLT are not cheap supplements to have added in there. It is one of very few non PES supplements that I use.
I agree. Can't beat Test Powder for DAA. Stacks very nicely with Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bulk daa homie. Get the extra goodies if you can afford it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree. Can't beat Test Powder for DAA. Stacks very nicely with Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite
This! And Erase and Anabeta will work for you if trying to keep it below a certain price point.

bchap05

Awards
I liked the Test Powder last time. Really the only down side like I said was I was I actually lost sex drive. I'm thinking testify stack and add OG Erase is what I'll go with. I can get that for $89. If I go OG Erase, OG Anabeta, and Bulk DAA its looking like $85 anyways might as well get the TP if I'm going to do that. Although with bulk I think I can get a 2 month supply of DAA for the $85.

Where do you guys usually buy from? I live in Boise the home of Bodybuilding.com so I get everything from friends that work there typically. They don't have these so will be the 1st time I order elsewhere.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nutraplanet.com

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
How long can you stay on the testify stack + erase?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would 4 weeks be worth at all? Or 8 weeks is a must?
I ran mine for only 4 weeks and still had great results. 8 weeks isn't necessary but will just prolong the time of benefits.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Thanks dudes.

Are there any risks regarding gyno by running this stack? Even with erase in there....

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks dudes.

Are there any risks regarding gyno by running this stack? Even with erase in there....
It shouldn't be a problem. Test Powder has prolactin control as well.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No rebound issues as well??

Would tapering off be any beneficial?
With the way Erase works (suicidal AI), tapering shouldn't be necessary.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
THanks dudes!

I ran mine for only 4 weeks and still had great results. 8 weeks isn't necessary but will just prolong the time of benefits.
Any reason why you didnt go full 8 weeks?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is cheap and lives in a hedge. ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THanks dudes!

Any reason why you didnt go full 8 weeks?
Ran a log for USPLabs and PES and only received one bottle. I didn't get a second Test Powder soon enough to run it consecutively (or I would have) but did run AnaBeta for a full 8 weeks (and have done that quite often).

bchap05

Awards
Ended up going Testify Stack with OG Erase. I'll start in about a week.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

bchap05

Awards
Nice I'm pumped to start. I'll update how I like it as it goes.

bchap05

Awards
Started today. I've been reading being that I'm taking Test Power which already lowers estrogen just go with 2 Erase per day instead of 3? 4 on the Anabeta?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started today. I've been reading being that I'm taking Test Power which already lowers estrogen just go with 2 Erase per day instead of 3? 4 on the Anabeta?
Ya with the AI in Test Powder, I would just got 1 cap Erase am and 1 cap pm. You could even go 1 cap Erase if you wanted. For Anabeta, yes take 4 per day. No need to go above 4.

bchap05

Awards
So far I'm liking the stack a lot. Muscles feel full and I was noticing this morning how much harder my chest feels. Felt a little weird in my joints but not enough to cut back the Erase. At the gym the pump is crazy. Half the time I'm almost too pumped and it makes me burn out quicker especially in the forearms.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would 4 weeks be worth at all? Or 8 weeks is a must?

We actually recommend only 4 weeks on TEST Powder® with at least 4 weeks off in between cycles, so a 4 week run should be perfect!

So far I'm liking the stack a lot. Muscles feel full and I was noticing this morning how much harder my chest feels. Felt a little weird in my joints but not enough to cut back the Erase. At the gym the pump is crazy. Half the time I'm almost too pumped and it makes me burn out quicker especially in the forearms.
NICE. Keep us updated. How is your appetite lately?