Samples of D-Aspartic Acid

1. jxn
    Answers

Samples of D-Aspartic Acid

I feel like I have gotten some results from using Muscletech Anotest over the last 5 weeks; however, no matter how I take this I find myself running to the bathroom within 10 minutes. I would like to try some other plain DAA products, but I really don't want to spend a lot of money only to find that the product leads me on a butt-clenched sprint to the bathroom.

Does anyone know if there are any companies that offer samples of their DAA products? If I could find one that doesn't attack my stomach, I would definitely invest in that one. And it would be good to find out if it's the DAA in Anotest, or one of the other ingredients, that is causing all the GI distress.

2. Registered User
    Answers

A lot of companies won't offer samples of DAA because they sell it in bulk and therefore there is no point giving someone a sample of something they cannot feel the benefits of straight away.

I think USP Labs have Test Powder samples though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    A lot of companies won't offer samples of DAA because they sell it in bulk and therefore there is no point giving someone a sample of something they cannot feel the benefits of straight away.

I think USP Labs have Test Powder samples though.
    That's correct (or at least was). I've had a few samples of Test Powder before.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with them both. Try to get ahold of some Testpowder. You won't be disappointed.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

There also are (or were) samples of D-pol out there
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

we have PureTest on great price at nutraplanet right, is pure DAA

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) FinaFlex Pure Test (120 caps): Discount FinaFlex Pure Test Supplements

can't beat it
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. jxn
    Answers

Thanks for all the good info here! I'm just wondering, the label for Anotest shows "D-Aspartic Acid" as the DAA ingredient, while a lot of the other products that I see list "Sodium D-Aspartic Acid" as the primary ingredient. Based on reading some of this thread :

*edit...can't post a link with under 150 posts...but one called "Best form of DAA"

it would seem that the sodium form may be superior. Just wondering if this might also have less GI sides?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jxn View Post
    Thanks for all the good info here! I'm just wondering, the label for Anotest shows "D-Aspartic Acid" as the DAA ingredient, while a lot of the other products that I see list "Sodium D-Aspartic Acid" as the primary ingredient. Based on reading some of this thread :

*edit...can't post a link with under 150 posts...but one called "Best form of DAA"

it would seem that the sodium form may be superior. Just wondering if this might also have less GI sides?
    well you will hear a lot of different things..same issue with creatine and its various forms

for my money, creatine mono has always done the job..
    simple DAA works just as well in the same context
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Split your dose up. My lifting partner was doing some weird 6g loading bs and that had GI issues. The published human study was done with a little more than 3g.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

I have tried everything, but before bed - which I have heard worked for some people. I will be trying this in a few weeks and got my fingers crossed. Hope I don't wake and have crapped the bed! The wife would'nt be too impressed, eh?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Answers

USPlabs does have TestPowder samples.

What I like about this particular product is that it is one that I felt working within a couple days of use...especially in the gym due to it containing ingredients like agmatine. About a week in is when I started to feel things dialing in when working out and knew something more was going on.

Any time I talk this particular product up with friends, clients etc...I always give a weeks worth of sample packets. I feel this is a good enough amount of time to feel most products out and know whether or not you'd like to continue its use.
    Jimmy Robinson

USPlabs Sponsored Athlete and Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  12. jxn
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    I have tried everything, but before bed - which I have heard worked for some people. I will be trying this in a few weeks and got my fingers crossed. Hope I don't wake and have crapped the bed! The wife would'nt be too impressed, eh?
    Lol. That would be a worst-case scenario. Some of these DAA products should probably come with a box of Depends!

I wonder if companies have looked into the idea of micronized DAA. I couldn't take creatine mono until it came out in micronized form years ago.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

What I do is take 1 scoop 1 hour before my work out and another 1hour after my workout. If I take 2 scoops at once I got to run to the toilet
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Absolutely no GI issues with intimidate whereas I could not stomach bulk DAA under any dosing...
  15. Banned
    Answers

I have a sensitive ass stomach and I can gulp down 2 scoops of formula x with no problem
  16. Banned
    Answers

Test powder has amazing profile haven't tried it yet tho
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jxn View Post
    I feel like I have gotten some results from using Muscletech Anotest over the last 5 weeks; however, no matter how I take this I find myself running to the bathroom within 10 minutes. I would like to try some other plain DAA products, but I really don't want to spend a lot of money only to find that the product leads me on a butt-clenched sprint to the bathroom.

Does anyone know if there are any companies that offer samples of their DAA products? If I could find one that doesn't attack my stomach, I would definitely invest in that one. And it would be good to find out if it's the DAA in Anotest, or one of the other ingredients, that is causing all the GI distress.
    i would just order Synthetic Supplements DAA. its cheap enough just to try.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-aspartic acid as part of PCT- estrogen levels
    By protein24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 05:04 PM
  2. 3 grams of d-aspartic Acid raises test by 42%?
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 07:06 PM
  3. IS D ASPARTIC ACID A WASTE OF MONEY?
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 08:39 AM
  4. Timing of D-Aspartic Acid
    By jconeoone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 10:32 PM