Coming to end of my cut - what for lean bulk

  1. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    116677
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    83.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Coming to end of my cut - what for lean bulk


    Hi Chaps,

    Coming to the end of my cut with Decimate & ECA (recommended by Coop) and I have to say its the easiest I've shed fat in a long time. I need to start thinking about my lean bulk. I'm fairly happy with mu current size, so I'm comfortable with the bulk being slow as long as its quality. Of course diet will play the major part in the success of this, but from the list of supplements below what would you intelligent chaps recommend. PS, I take Focus XT almost daily, so don't want to further increase my levels of choline.

    Recompadrol
    X-gels
    Anabeta Elite
    Compound 20

    Can I also ask whether the actives in Compound 20 are efficacious - I only ask because there was much debate when it was first released about its actives being 'de-activated' too quickly for them to elicit any significant changes in physiology'. I'm not re-igniting the old debate, but just wanting to know how it was concluded. I can't seem to find the thread.

  2. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167052
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Hi Chaps,

    Coming to the end of my cut with Decimate & ECA (recommended by Coop) and I have to say its the easiest I've shed fat in a long time. I need to start thinking about my lean bulk. I'm fairly happy with mu current size, so I'm comfortable with the bulk being slow as long as its quality. Of course diet will play the major part in the success of this, but from the list of supplements below what would you intelligent chaps recommend. PS, I take Focus XT almost daily, so don't want to further increase my levels of choline.

    Recompadrol
    X-gels
    Anabeta Elite
    Compound 20

    Can I also ask whether the actives in Compound 20 are efficacious - I only ask because there was much debate when it was first released about its actives being 'de-activated' too quickly for them to elicit any significant changes in physiology'. I'm re-igniting the old debate, but just wanting to know how it was concluded. I can't seem to find the thread.
    Recompadrol or SlinSane or SlinShot
    Anabeta Elite
    Erase or AD-3
    Formutech Natural EFX


    SICK stack right there!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4582818
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Recompadrol or SlinSane or SlinShot
    Anabeta Elite
    Erase or AD-3
    Formutech Natural EFX


    SICK stack right there!
    nice stack. i never saw the hunger increase or pump with ABE like what i saw with OG Anabeta so if you experienced the same thing, i would go with OG Anabeta over ABE since you will be bulking.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167052
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    nice stack. i never saw the hunger increase or pump with ABE like what i saw with OG Anabeta so if you experienced the same thing, i would go with OG Anabeta over ABE since you will be bulking.
    Yeah OG AB is great.
    Also add in test powder for good measure!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4582818
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    i havent used test powder (yet) but adding any form of DAA would be a nice addition no matter what your goal is.
  6. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167052
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i havent used test powder (yet) but adding any form of DAA would be a nice addition no matter what your goal is.
    test powder is nice! if you can get it on sale, totally worth it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    116677
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    83.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry I should have said, I can't use DAA.
  8. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4582818
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Sorry I should have said, I can't use DAA.
    i do not know the story behind compound 20 like what you wanted to know. ive used it once and really liked it. Another stack to consider is this (if you are wanting to stay away from DAA and test products like that).

    Anabeta + Versa 1 + Recompadrol + Compound 20

    Another thing i like to do when im cutting or lean bulking is take alphamine as my pre workout to limit fat gains.
  9. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,738
    Rep Power
    4043754
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    14.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I think ABE on top of staples is a great place to start as a transition into a caloric surplus. How long have you been using Decimate? It shares the common ingredient of Forskolin with ABE and while it can be used for longer periods of time (IMO) it should still be cycled. So you may look into Anabeta in that case.

    ArA + GMS + Carnitine would be another solid choice if you forgo ABE or AB for now. Just make sure to take 1-2g all pre-workout with the GMS + Carnitine if you go that route.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    116677
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    83.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks guys. Only been on Decimate for 4 weeks with another two to go, but have been using it twice a day instead of the suggested three times.
  11. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,614
    Rep Power
    695950
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Best stack I have ever used was ArA combined with an AI. Perfect for a lean bulk.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what to use as at the end of my test e cycle
    By jack98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 04:07 PM
  2. Coming to end of cycle....got nolva...AI?
    By triton185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 09:59 AM
  3. So what do you think of this at the end of my cycle
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 06:53 PM
  4. what to add to end of test cycle (not pct)
    By thehazzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 10:13 PM
  5. Adding superdrol to the end of my cycle
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 01:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in