Mass gainer proteins

  1. Mass gainer proteins


    What are some solid mass gaining protein supps. That can help me get enough calories for my bulking diet??


  2. 1) Why can't you just eat food?
    2) If you have an honest exuse for question #1 then I recommend making your own. If it fits in a blender, you can drink it.

    Example: 1 sweet potato, whole milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, vanilla whey protein.....blend it up and you have liquid sweet potato pie, and it's 10x more nutritious than protein powder with 100g of carbs from dextrose.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    1) Why can't you just eat food?
    2) If you have an honest exuse for question #1 then I recommend making your own. If it fits in a blender, you can drink it.

    Example: 1 sweet potato, whole milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, vanilla whey protein.....blend it up and you have liquid sweet potato pie, and it's 10x more nutritious than protein powder with 100g of carbs from dextrose.
    I have school so I can't eat during the day, and I don't want to go through the trouble of making my own
    •   
       


  4. They don't allow you to eat at school? Crazy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  5. bsn truemass, universal real gains, nlarge3, ON serious mass, muscle milk, ...

  6. I'd just up your caloric intake at the times of the day you can eat. No need to force some protein shakes in if your schedule is busy.

    If you still want something that would be calorically dense I'd go XF Ultra Peptide + Southland Glycomyx (I prefer CR with this combo). It isn't going to be as high in calories as a typical weight gainer but will contain better ingredients (FWIW). Just keep a bag full of trail mix as well to have with it if you want even more calories.

    Still just eat more at each meal.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  7. A solid weight gainer is MHP Up your mass.

    Making your own is certainly more ideal in terms of manipulating macro breakdown but, in your case it doesn't fit.
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23
    #EMProteins

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post
    A solid weight gainer is MHP Up your mass.

    Making your own is certainly more ideal in terms of manipulating macro breakdown but, in your case it doesn't fit.
    not a fan only because the majority of the protein makeup is soy based in UYM.

  9. i know many people on this forum do not advise the use of mass/weight gainers, and i agree to an extent. its always best to get your nutrients from food. a solid powder like whey protein is a nice addition as well. i do 1 of 2 things when i bulk.

    Option 1
    - make your own weight gainer. it is cheaper. get 100% whey protein or something like iForce Protean or (dont hate) syntha 6. syntha is cheap and has a blend of various kinds of proteins. add whole milk, fruit, ice cream or yogurt, ice, peanut butter, EVOO, raw oats...etc for some quality carbs, protein, and calories

    Option 2
    - Buy a mass gainer. Only use 1/2 of the serving size and add milk, ice cream, raw oats...etc (^^^ additions stated above in Option 1). One benefit from this is the mass gainer will still give you a decent amount of calories from the powder alone and will last you twice as long vs using the full dose. I like to use Super Mass Gainer by Dymatize. about 16 servings at 2 scoops so using 1 scoop will give you about 32 servings. The full serving is 2 scoops (I think) so i only use one. from powder alone it gives me about 600 calories, 26g of blended protein, about 126g of carbs (although they arent quality carbs hence the addition of oats in your shake).
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DV663 View Post
    not a fan only because the majority of the protein makeup is soy based in UYM.
    This is true...but you'll be fine...as long as you're not slamming soy elsewhere.
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23
    #EMProteins

  11. Mutant Mass. Best mass gainer there is, and pretty cheap as far as mass gainers go

  12. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    What are some solid mass gaining protein supps. That can help me get enough calories for my bulking diet??
    the problem #1 here is -- "mass gaining protein supps" is quite the misnomer, and does not exist
    protein does not cause you to gain mass

    Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    I have school so I can't eat during the day, and I don't want to go through the trouble of making my own
    is this high school we are speaking of?

    as for some of these recommendations (aside from the wonderful make-your-own ones)..eiishh

    and soy-based protein? really??
    wow

    any amount of soy, is too much

  13. I like Mass Gaining Steak , medium rare please.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I like Mass Gaining Steak , medium rare please.
    indeed, hyooge win
    tuff to sneak that one by those pesky hall monitors tho

  15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed, hyooge win
    tuff to sneak that one by those pesky hall monitors tho
    Haha I used to bribe my hall monitors back in high school ;p! I was le bad boy of the school!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Mass Gainers taste like **** IMO and are mostly just carbs and sugar. Honestly if you need a quick 1000 calories you're probably better off eating a Triple Whopper from BK and actually enjoying it . Or a baconator. Just make sure you don't eat at too big of a surplus or you'll get fat.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BEST PROTEIN MASS GAINER
    By kelley918 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 11:28 PM
  2. gainer proteins
    By pyrotechnik in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 05:10 PM
  3. Good Mass Gainer
    By HillbillyRock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 02:57 PM
  4. Ergopharm's Mass Meal (protein shake)
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 11:23 PM
  5. Customizing Mass Gainer
    By cashiertan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2003, 12:15 AM
Log in
Log in