Pes Erase questions - AnabolicMinds.com

Pes Erase questions

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Pes Erase questions

So i am bulking, have diet and routine down. Ill be on a surplus and doing a custom strength routine for this cycle, if u wanna call it a cycle. decided to run daa again this time with erase. Looking for increased test benefits, strength boost and i wouldnt mind a 2-3 lbs. increase. will go for 6 weeks. This is not part of a pct or anything just a natty stack.

I know erase is best used for leaning out,(already pretty lean) but i Wanna know if its completely pointless to continue taking monohydrate during this cycle?

Also im a week into daa, from what ive read it takes erase 3-4 days to kick in (correct me if im wrong please)so that should be nicely timed out since daa usually kicks in somewhere during the second week for me. Was planning to stagger it to where id have at least a week of just erase at the end tapering down to one pill every other day. Yes, I like to taper off very very slowly with stuff like this.

Feedback anyone,? Also will erase make my veins pop enough or should i consider adding agmatine? Or maybe save the creatine and agmatine for afterwards?

Just a side note: continuing to take fish oil and will start chondrointin same day as erase.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Always take creatine. It's a staple..
    Once in a while get off it but I use it nearly year round
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Creatine and agmatine can be used throughout, they have different MOAs.

If you want more vascularity, definitely add agmatine.

Tapering Erase is not necessary but you are welcome to do so if you feel insistent.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Thanks bros. i have creatine hydrocloride laying around. i may switch from mono around week 3 just to better guage how well erase can dry u out. Then ill likely switch back afterwards and cycle agmatine.

also i noticed i was tossing around quite alot last night ( took first erase last night) is this common and should i not take it before bed? whats the usual dosing times u reccomend?
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    Thanks bros. i have creatine hydrocloride laying around. i may switch from mono around week 3 just to better guage how well erase can dry u out. Then ill likely switch back afterwards and cycle agmatine.

also i noticed i was tossing around quite alot last night ( took first erase last night) is this common and should i not take it before bed? whats the usual dosing times u reccomend?
    When did you take you last dose? You take any sort of stim through out the day?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I usually take my erase when I wake up with my first meal of the day.. I've never had a problem sleeping while using this product
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I take no stims rarely even have caffiene drinks.

Ill switch to am dosing for now, and when i get up to three caps a day try and keep the last dose before 7pm.

Thanks again broskegees happy lifting
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No sleeping issues with Erase...maybe you're just having more energy in general throughout your day

You could try switching up your dosing though
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've used Erase before bed with no sleeping issues, but you can dose it however you'd like.

I too like to take Erase when bulking/training for strength. I'll use 1 or 2 Erase caps per day, and I notice some nice strength increases and a solid test boost.

When I'm leaning/maintaining I go right to Erase Pro.

If you're bulking and looking to increase strength, test and vascularity you're missing one piece of the equation.... ANABETA ELITE. Get on it bro! I don't bulk without it.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  10. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I take erase just before bed and haven't had any issues sleeping
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I take no stims rarely even have caffiene drinks.

Ill switch to am dosing for now, and when i get up to three caps a day try and keep the last dose before 7pm.

Thanks again broskegees happy lifting
    Try switching up the dosing and see how it works for you. Never really heard of this problem with Erase but keep us posted. And we can help with what we can for you.
    PES Representative
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Physiologically speaking, there's really no way one dose of Erase would throw off your sleep, or at least be causative of it. My guess: you were a little excited to start your run
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

If you're bulking and looking to increase strength, test and vascularity you're missing one piece of the equation.... ANABETA ELITE. Get on it bro! I don't bulk without it.
    Seconded! Everyone should use ABE during a bulk/recomp at least once in their life. Hands down my favorite supplement.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

abe for recomp effects, og anabeta for bulk.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    abe for recomp effects, og anabeta for bulk.....
    Bulk like the Hulk on og AnaBeta but I am a fat kid at heart so I always gotta keep it cleaner!
  16. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is it ok to run max dose of 4 caps per day? 2 morning 2 evening?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    3 is plenty. I use 2 most times, but I do use three when running it with DAA, or in PCT. Crushing too much estrogen can have negative effects.
  18. Elite Member

Why use more then three per day?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  19. Senior Member

Would 4 caps of Erase be as potent as .5mg of Anastrozole?
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Would 4 caps of Erase be as potent as .5mg of Anastrozole?
    again, why the need for four
    www.lgsciences.com
  21. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

again, why the need for four
    Just in case e2 gets out of hand
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

No more sleeping issues. Granted, I did switch to am dosing. It may have been one of those nights. Or maybe, it was that wild grain rice my lady made. Now, four days into erase, and two weeks balls deep in some daa. I know my max's all too well, so I will get a nice judgement of the acclaimed strength effects of erase...giddy like a schoolgirl.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Anyone know anything about barbells? Ive encountered an opportunity to build a home gym.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Anyone know anything about barbells? Ive encountered an opportunity to build a home gym.
    ummmm
    www.lgsciences.com
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Nevermind, I already ordered a 7 ft 20kg olympic bar. There were so many to choose from.

I have a pretty nice setup being mailed to me if anyone is interested I can post up pics by the end of the month.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No more sleeping issues. Granted, I did switch to am dosing. It may have been one of those nights. Or maybe, it was that wild grain rice my lady made. Now, four days into erase, and two weeks balls deep in some daa. I know my max's all too well, so I will get a nice judgement of the acclaimed strength effects of erase...giddy like a schoolgirl.
    Nice. Give it a week and the two will start working synergistically and you'll start seeing some nice effects.

Can't wait to run DAA and erase pro this summer
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  27. Senior Member

I noticed sleeping issues as well. And I guess I better up the dose of Erase again to 4 caps/day, getting irritable as hell.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

Nice. Give it a week and the two will start working synergistically and you'll start seeing some nice effects.

Can't wait to run DAA and erase pro this summer
    I may have to try this if you get some good results!!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post

I may have to try this if you get some good results!!
    Stack it with Anabeta, you will have great results
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

So between the random wood and a little acne increase I can tell this stack is doing work, and my gf is now scared of my d***. Im going to try my 5 rep max today, Ill see if I can get 6 or 7...Ima try it out (black ops 2)
    Just curious but, could any of you Pes reps get me a trial sample of enhanced? Ive never tried an agmatine product before and ur company has the potential to steal me away from my no2 black. Just another side note, most of my weight machines came in sat. So pics of my home gym should be up by the end of the month if anyones interested.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

So between the random wood and a little acne increase I can tell this stack is doing work, and my gf is now scared of my d***. Im going to try my 5 rep max today, Ill see if I can get 6 or 7...Ima try it out (black ops 2)
    Just curious but, could any of you Pes reps get me a trial sample of enhanced? Ive never tried an agmatine product before and ur company has the potential to steal me away from my no2 black. Just another side note, most of my weight machines came in sat. So pics of my home gym should be up by the end of the month if anyones interested.
    I'd like to see it man, for sure
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

We'll have more samples in roughly a week, PM me and ill tell you how to get some.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Been 2 weeks now since I added erase. I'm eating more and I'm up two pounds. No more acne, my skins actually kinda dry now. Workout intensity is way up, but maybe thats because I'm working out at home now and can throw weights around, because I own the place Im still taking creatine mono but looking a little more cut,, go figure. Vascularity is up as well. I seen veins in my front delts yesterday.. and I was working back.
  34. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Been 2 weeks now since I added erase. I'm eating more and I'm up two pounds. No more acne, my skins actually kinda dry now. Workout intensity is way up, but maybe thats because I'm working out at home now and can throw weights around, because I own the place Im still taking creatine mono but looking a little more cut,, go figure. Vascularity is up as well. I seen veins in my front delts yesterday.. and I was working back.
    Awesome!

Imagine if you added in AnaBeta
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  35. Elite Member

I think its safe to say Erase is doin work for you
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Awesome!

Imagine if you added in AnaBeta
    It is on my list of things to do
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Just a lil update. Recovery is up. I kill it everytime and im not as sore. Doing a pull push legs split, day off, repeat. I like my routine now but may drop reps and up the weight soon. Most of my lifts are up in weight and reps. I also notice my stomach has less to grab onto. I have not weighed in recently but I feel heavier and the mirror has been very kind to me Vascularity is still amazing me.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Awesome results man, keep it up!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Just a lil update. Recovery is up. I kill it everytime and im not as sore. Doing a pull push legs split, day off, repeat. I like my routine now but may drop reps and up the weight soon. Most of my lifts are up in weight and reps. I also notice my stomach has less to grab onto. I have not weighed in recently but I feel heavier and the mirror has been very kind to me Vascularity is still amazing me.
    Love hearing this stuff
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Sounds good man! Get off the volume and jump into the high intensity strength routines for them ultra gains!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES ERASE QUESTION
    By chrisrob05 in forum PES
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 06:02 PM
  2. PES Erase Question
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 10:38 PM