ECA+LISS or OEP+AT2+HIIT?

  1. ECA+LISS or OEP+AT2+HIIT?


    While on ECA, sprints are frowned upon, but the fat-burning properties of ECA are more powerful than that of any over-the-counter product... so what's better? The more powerful product with the lesser cardio or the less-potent OTC product with the more-effective cardio?


  2. OEP + AT2 pre-HIIT. EC later in the day. Profit
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    OEP + AT2 pre-HIIT. EC later in the day. Profit
    I can consider that, buuuut money doesn't grow on trees. BUT, I ask you this, Coopa' Troopa':

    A.) If I did that, it'd be, what? OEP+AT2, 5:00a.m. pre-fasted cardio, followed by ECA at 9:00a.m. and 2:00p.m.?

    B.) If the budget allows EITHER ECA or OEP/AT2, which is more beneficial?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    I can consider that, buuuut money doesn't grow on trees. BUT, I ask you this, Coopa' Troopa':

    A.) If I did that, it'd be, what? OEP+AT2, 5:00a.m. pre-fasted cardio, followed by ECA at 9:00a.m. and 2:00p.m.?

    B.) If the budget allows EITHER ECA or OEP/AT2, which is more beneficial?
    The net cost would be about the same, since you would be using half the amount of each. Either that, or you pay more but it lasts twice as long.

    Buuuuuuut, if you're sticking with 1 a day dosing pre-cardio, HIIT + OEP/AT2 is probably superior. If you can do 2-3 doses a day, I'd prefer EC.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    The net cost would be about the same, since you would be using half the amount of each. Either that, or you pay more but it lasts twice as long.

    Buuuuuuut, if you're sticking with 1 a day dosing pre-cardio, HIIT + OEP/AT2 is probably superior. If you can do 2-3 doses a day, I'd prefer EC.
    What about using something like Alphamine pre cardio? Using one scoop and then EC later in the day?

  6. Eh, Alphamine gets rave reviews, but I already love EC and I already love the Get Up & Go Stack. I'd rather not experiment with new things. Bulking added some fat around the midsection and now it's time for something tried and true to get ready for Summer. I normally take either ECA three times per day or GU&G two times per day... the only thing is, one allows for HIIT and the other does not... I could, in theory buy both and do GU&G first thing, followed by two doses of ECA... eh. I'm splitting hairs, here. I'm sure I'll decide on one or the other before March first.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    ECY?
    I was thinking ECAlphaY. Maybe some Alphaburn? 25mg + 200mg + 1 cap Alphaburn, thrice a day?

  8. If it's pre-cardio and fasted, I'd probably opt for yohimbine and caffeine over ephedrine and caffeine as circulating catecholamines will already be high. The best way to use EC for lipolysis (not appetite suppression) IMO is continuously (2-3 times daily) for 8-12 weeks.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    OEP + AT2 pre-HIIT. EC later in the day. Profit
    I concur with this.

  10. damn..all this overthinking things, looking for the magical equation
    ec (2) x O (2) = TLE ??
    what happened to the days of simple diet correction, and hard work?
    you didn't gain that midsection by a pill, so why you need multiple pills to lose it?


  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    damn..all this overthinking things, looking for the magical equation
    ec (2) x O (2) = TLE ??
    what happened to the days of simple diet correction, and hard work?
    you didn't gain that midsection by a pill, so why you need multiple pills to lose it?

    I second this. But the aid of cutting agents is always enticing. With that said, keep things simple guys. Go with what works and stick to your routine. Bye bye bf

  12. I know EC has a shortish half-life, but I still feel it to some extent several hours afterwards, ie 7pm when I consumed a dose at 11.00am, so I am still reluctant to do any type of HIIT at any time of day when on EC.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    damn..all this overthinking things, looking for the magical equation
    ec (2) x O (2) = TLE ??
    what happened to the days of simple diet correction, and hard work?
    you didn't gain that midsection by a pill, so why you need multiple pills to lose it?

    But it makes the work less harder. For example, compliance to a restricted diet is easier as is work in the gym. I don't use such things to replace diet and hard work but to facilitate both.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post

    But it makes the work less harder. For example, compliance to a restricted diet is easier as is work in the gym. I don't use such things to replace diet and hard work but to facilitate both.
    Yeah. What I was getting at right here.

  15. obviously guys
    i mean - would i be in the supplement business or spend time here offering guidance/feedback, if i didn't believe in the value of supplementation? simply a matter of making things so complicated, and adding in soo many things..without first seeming to get the REAL variables in order, ie:
    diet & training/total energy expenditure

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    obviously guys
    i mean - would i be in the supplement business or spend time here offering guidance/feedback, if i didn't believe in the value of supplementation? simply a matter of making things so complicated, and adding in soo many things..without first seeming to get the REAL variables in order, ie:
    diet & training/total energy expenditure
    True...but I think most of us can get a little obsessed and lose perspective....I know I used to find myself in similar situations, focusing on supplements rather than the rest. But trial and error and several failures later I'm much wiser :-)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 05:40 PM
  2. DCP or OEP?
    By coopdogg7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 08:52 AM
  3. To HIIT or Not to HIIT?????
    By Rican4lfe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 10:04 AM
  4. ECA during or after PCT?
    By country1911 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:11 PM
  5. HIIT then Weights or Weights then HIIT?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 10:51 AM
Log in
Log in