Creatine + Beta-alanine + the usuals + what else?

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
So... im about to come off cutting in a couple weeks and then will start back on bulking a little after that.

Im going with the usuals: creatine mono(creapure) + green mag / sns beta alanine / a mix of various sources of protein powders and bars / fish oils / orange triad.

What else you guys suggest i include in there?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
throw some formutech endurance in the mix....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As in just staples?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like using Citrulline Malate, Agmatine and LCLT for my home made bulk preworkouts.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
You took all that time to cut down to a lower bodyfat - take advantage of it and see some crazy vascularity with Hemavol or Tropinol XP. :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... im about to come off cutting in a couple weeks and then will start back on bulking a little after that.

Im going with the usuals: creatine mono(creapure) + green mag / sns beta alanine / a mix of various sources of protein powders and bars / fish oils / orange triad.

Sns daa if you are going to start bulking and maybe some erase

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Why mono and green mag? Both dosed daily?

- Valdez

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

- Valdez
I agree no need to combine the two. Green Mag has plenty of Creatine.

OP what are you looking for out of additional supplements to add in? You've got your bases well covered there so any additional info will make it easier to pin down what would be best.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Thanks to everybody so far

I like using Citrulline Malate, Agmatine and LCLT for my home made bulk preworkouts.
Call me ignorant, but how does LCLT helps building muscle?

- Valdez
Well... i read that MCC and mono are metabolized through different pathways so a combination of the two could help absorption in general, specially for mono non-resposive people, which might be my case.
So i thought of giving it a try. It cant hurt right? Mono is so cheap...

I was thinking about combining half dose of mono and half dose of green mag post-wo and also on non wo days. Any thoughts?

I agree no need to combine the two. Green Mag has plenty of Creatine.

OP what are you looking for out of additional supplements to add in? You've got your bases well covered there so any additional info will make it easier to pin down what would be best.
Like i just said... i dont think there is a need. I just want to try this and see how it works out. At worst, im just extending my creatine intake an extra month.

Regarding what im looking for... well... nothing specifically, more around taking general suggestions and i`ll check em out, do some research and decide if its a fit.
Anything in mind?

As in just staples?
Now that i re-read the thread, i believe i misunderstood your msg. Im sorry buddy. Forgive me? :flowers1:

So... as for staples... not really. Anything at all that comes to mind. I`ll check it out from there and decide if i should add or not.

Cheers

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to everybody so far

Call me ignorant, but how does LCLT helps building muscle?

Well... i read that MCC and mono are metabolized through different pathways so a combination of the two could help absorption in general, specially for mono non-resposive people, which might be my case.
So i thought of giving it a try. It cant hurt right? Mono is so cheap...

I was thinking about combining half dose of mono and half dose of green mag post-wo and also on non wo days. Any thoughts?

Like i just said... i dont think there is a need. I just want to try this and see how it works out. At worst, im just extending my creatine intake an extra month.

Regarding what im looking for... well... nothing specifically, more around taking general suggestions and i`ll check em out, do some research and decide if its a fit.
Anything in mind?

Now that i re-read the thread, i believe i misunderstood your msg. Im sorry buddy. Forgive me? :flowers1:

So... as for staples... not really. Anything at all that comes to mind. I`ll check it out from there and decide if i should add or not.

Cheers
Do one or the other separately... You aren't going to see any benefits to running then with a 50/50 dosing protocol.

If ran separately you can find out if you are a non responder one way or another which, I'm willing to bet you respond to creatine mono just fine.

- Valdez

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd look into these if you are just look for general suggestions. As well I'd look at ALCAR, COP or Nitrates. If any of these ingredients do end up interesting you I'd be glad to help you find the right product (either bulk or a formula) to match what you want.