Creatine + Beta-alanine + the usuals + what else? - AnabolicMinds.com

Creatine + Beta-alanine + the usuals + what else?

1. New Member

Creatine + Beta-alanine + the usuals + what else?

So... im about to come off cutting in a couple weeks and then will start back on bulking a little after that.

Im going with the usuals: creatine mono(creapure) + green mag / sns beta alanine / a mix of various sources of protein powders and bars / fish oils / orange triad.

What else you guys suggest i include in there?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

throw some formutech endurance in the mix....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As in just staples?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like using Citrulline Malate, Agmatine and LCLT for my home made bulk preworkouts.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    As in just staples?
    lol... yeah. not english native here.

thanks nazi!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You took all that time to cut down to a lower bodyfat - take advantage of it and see some crazy vascularity with Hemavol or Tropinol XP.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HAMinTheTrap View Post
    So... im about to come off cutting in a couple weeks and then will start back on bulking a little after that.

Im going with the usuals: creatine mono(creapure) + green mag / sns beta alanine / a mix of various sources of protein powders and bars / fish oils / orange triad.

Sns daa if you are going to start bulking and maybe some erase
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Creatine + Beta-alanine + the usuals + what else?

Why mono and green mag? Both dosed daily?

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Valdez
    I agree no need to combine the two. Green Mag has plenty of Creatine.

OP what are you looking for out of additional supplements to add in? You've got your bases well covered there so any additional info will make it easier to pin down what would be best.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. New Member

Thanks to everybody so far

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I like using Citrulline Malate, Agmatine and LCLT for my home made bulk preworkouts.
    Call me ignorant, but how does LCLT helps building muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Valdez
    Well... i read that MCC and mono are metabolized through different pathways so a combination of the two could help absorption in general, specially for mono non-resposive people, which might be my case.
    So i thought of giving it a try. It cant hurt right? Mono is so cheap...

I was thinking about combining half dose of mono and half dose of green mag post-wo and also on non wo days. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I agree no need to combine the two. Green Mag has plenty of Creatine.

OP what are you looking for out of additional supplements to add in? You've got your bases well covered there so any additional info will make it easier to pin down what would be best.
    Like i just said... i dont think there is a need. I just want to try this and see how it works out. At worst, im just extending my creatine intake an extra month.

Regarding what im looking for... well... nothing specifically, more around taking general suggestions and i`ll check em out, do some research and decide if its a fit.
    Anything in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    As in just staples?
    Now that i re-read the thread, i believe i misunderstood your msg. Im sorry buddy. Forgive me?

So... as for staples... not really. Anything at all that comes to mind. I`ll check it out from there and decide if i should add or not.

Cheers
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Re: Creatine + Beta-alanine + the usuals + what else?

Thanks to everybody so far

Call me ignorant, but how does LCLT helps building muscle?

Well... i read that MCC and mono are metabolized through different pathways so a combination of the two could help absorption in general, specially for mono non-resposive people, which might be my case.
    So i thought of giving it a try. It cant hurt right? Mono is so cheap...

I was thinking about combining half dose of mono and half dose of green mag post-wo and also on non wo days. Any thoughts?

Like i just said... i dont think there is a need. I just want to try this and see how it works out. At worst, im just extending my creatine intake an extra month.

Regarding what im looking for... well... nothing specifically, more around taking general suggestions and i`ll check em out, do some research and decide if its a fit.
    Anything in mind?

Now that i re-read the thread, i believe i misunderstood your msg. Im sorry buddy. Forgive me?

So... as for staples... not really. Anything at all that comes to mind. I`ll check it out from there and decide if i should add or not.

Cheers
    Do one or the other separately... You aren't going to see any benefits to running then with a 50/50 dosing protocol.

If ran separately you can find out if you are a non responder one way or another which, I'm willing to bet you respond to creatine mono just fine.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

i like me my bcaa's, they taste goood
  13. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'd look into these if you are just look for general suggestions. As well I'd look at ALCAR, COP or Nitrates. If any of these ingredients do end up interesting you I'd be glad to help you find the right product (either bulk or a formula) to match what you want.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    I 2nd this.
    Get some ideas from this thread, a lot of great mixes Do YOU use Bulk powders, if not, WHY NOT?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:16 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 08:13 AM
  3. creatine+beta alanine
    By psc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 12:42 PM
  4. Creatine + Beta alanine
    By fadi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 03:25 PM
  5. Creatine + Beta Alanine while on cycle?
    By XxAnabolicBxX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 02:19 PM