SAM-E or 5-htp for moderate depression?
- 03-26-2013, 03:40 PM
- 03-26-2013, 03:43 PM
Same stands here.
That's you, you are not everyone else. Not everyone else is you.
The fact that you were having hallucinations on SSRIs points to the fact that you are very prone to psychosis.Very prone.
Majority of healthy people would not under any circumstance develop this kind of side effect.
03-26-2013, 03:47 PM
03-27-2013, 02:23 AM
04-23-2013, 12:04 PM
I started takingtoday,25 mg only,to see how it will treat me.
I`ve been drinking St.John`s Worth tea for some time now,and it does work,but since it raises not only serotonin but also dopamine and epinephrine,it has made me a little emotional and very anxious(because of the epinephrine).
I also have l-dopa but I think there is no need to add that at the moment.
The sunny weather I`m having is helping also I believe.
04-28-2013, 12:52 AM
04-28-2013, 07:50 PM
I would highly recommend reading the Mood Cure by Julia Ross. She uses amino acid therapy for all sorts of mood disorders. I currently take 1000mg tyrosine in the AM and 100mg 5-htp in the PM. If you are uping your seratonin with 5-htp, also looking to supplementing with tyrosine in the morning to balance the dopamine.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2011, 09:41 PM
- By whitedevil74 in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 07-22-2007, 10:16 AM
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2004, 07:30 PM
- By DumbRussian in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2003, 02:07 PM
- By WiNgS in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2003, 12:12 AM