Quick question about 1-carboxy and Supersaponins...

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.5%

Quick question about 1-carboxy and Supersaponins...

So I was lucky enough to have nabbed the Versa 1 stack with supersap/carboxy/supercissus from Nutraplanet. I am loving it so far, but there is one thing I would like to know for certain. I have been taking supersaponins and carboxy the "shoot/chase" method with either fruit juice or skim milk. Now i know these should be taken on an empty stomach, and my stomach is always empty when i take these, but will the fruit juice/skim milk hurt the potency of these products? I guess i can man up and use water, but these powders taste like str8 up poopski and I try to mask the taste as much as possible. Keep in mind I am only taking the minimal amount of liquid with these...like 2 gulps maximum. If this is a problem i will probably just start using the parachute method...but something about eating toilet paper slightly disturbs me. Also, any other tips to reap the full benefits of these products would be greatly appreciated. Thanks dudes.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I got the same and my sleep have been great but the taste is just horrible. I don't know if your method hurt the product but I put the powder in minimal water and shot it down without mixing the powder, it floats on the water, and I don't get the horrible taste as much.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Either cap it or parachute it. If you don't want to use toilet paper use paper towels. Parachuting is very easy and you wont have to worry about buying the caps then capping yourself.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.84%

Haha dis guy^^
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67%

Quote Originally Posted by twiztidmind69 View Post
    So I was lucky enough to have nabbed the Versa 1 stack with supersap/carboxy/supercissus from Nutraplanet. I am loving it so far, but there is one thing I would like to know for certain. I have been taking supersaponins and carboxy the "shoot/chase" method with either fruit juice or skim milk. Now i know these should be taken on an empty stomach, and my stomach is always empty when i take these, but will the fruit juice/skim milk hurt the potency of these products? I guess i can man up and use water, but these powders taste like str8 up poopski and I try to mask the taste as much as possible. Keep in mind I am only taking the minimal amount of liquid with these...like 2 gulps maximum. If this is a problem i will probably just start using the parachute method...but something about eating toilet paper slightly disturbs me. Also, any other tips to reap the full benefits of these products would be greatly appreciated. Thanks dudes.
    Hey Twistidmind. I would skip both the juice and the milk if you're taking 1-Carboxy as it's best to take it away from carbs. Juice may be ok for SuperCissus and Supersaponins. How about some crystal light or diet soda instead?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.49%

Yep, crystal light or powerade zero seems to make them easier for me to take
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Hey Twistidmind. I would skip both the juice and the milk if you're taking 1-Carboxy as it's best to take it away from carbs. Juice may be ok for SuperCissus and Supersaponins. How about some crystal light or diet soda instead?
    I bought some of the walmart gret value brand flavor powder, it makes taking that stuff much easier. Though the taste is something very special.

What dosage is "recommended" and what dosage should I be taking? I am finding mixed info and the powder tubs do
    not have any info.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.02%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I bought some of the walmart gret value brand flavor powder, it makes taking that stuff much easier. Though the taste is something very special. What dosage is "recommended" and what dosage should I be taking? I am finding mixed info and the powder tubs do not have any info.
    ht tp://ana bolic minds. com/forum/usplabs/2059 62-usp owders-do sage-stac k.htmljust remove the spaces
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    ht tp://ana bolic minds. com/forum/usplabs/2059 62-usp owders-do sage-stac k.htmljust remove the spaces
    Thanks pal. I found it alright. USPowders Dosage And Stack Recommendations
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.5%

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    OMG! Diet Dr. Pepper! Why didn't I think of that?? I was racking my brain trying to think of decent beverages with no carbs and one is sitting right in my pantry.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.02%

I bought size "000" caps on ebay for cheap and just capped all the powders. this worked out great because the 1/4 tsp (1.23mL) that USPowders suggests as a serving size is almost dead on with the "000" capsule, which is 1.37mL. I couldnt stand taking the powder with anything. Only setback was sitting down late before bed one night capping 500 of them for like 2 hours. Well worth it though, I just take the ones I need during work and put them in a small size tupperware and pop them when I need them.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I bought size "000" caps on ebay for cheap and just capped all the powders. this worked out great because the 1/4 tsp (1.23mL) that USPowders suggests as a serving size is almost dead on with the "000" capsule, which is 1.37mL. I couldnt stand taking the powder with anything. Only setback was sitting down late before bed one night capping 500 of them for like 2 hours. Well worth it though, I just take the ones I need during work and put them in a small size tupperware and pop them when I need them.
    You mind sending me the link to your supplier on ebay?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.02%

You mind sending me the link to your supplier on ebay?
    htt p://w ww.e bay.com /itm/Empty-Gelatin-Capsules- Size-000-Solaray-50 0-Caps-/18108 1231288?pt=LH_De faultD omain_0&hash=item2a 29484fb8

Here you go^

They are really easy to fill. I found it well worth the small investment of time and money.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67%

Thanks pal. I found it alright. USPowders Dosage And Stack Recommendations
    Yup! All of the usage/serving size info is right in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by twiztidmind69 View Post
    OMG! Diet Dr. Pepper! Why didn't I think of that?? I was racking my brain trying to think of decent beverages with no carbs and one is sitting right in my pantry.
    You're welcome.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 11:06 PM
  2. quick question about pwo cardio and pwo simple carbs
    By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 08:36 PM
  3. Quick question about Iron and Eggs
    By Arek in forum Nutrition / Health