BSN Nitrix

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I have done a lot of looking into nitrous oxide products lately and have found there to be a lot of mixed reviews. Some people dig it, some people, it doesn't do much for. I made an order for some wondering how it would do for me. Anyone use this stuff? Good or bad results?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well basically you over paid for a sub par product. This has been covered a lot lately, youre better off with using volatile by formutech nutrition. the pumps and vasularity will completely surpass nitrix. feel free to ask questions, we should have samples soon.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You WILL get better results from bulk citrulline malate, Hemavol, Body Octane and etc.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way over priced. Like others said much better options such as:Nitrates, citrulline malate, agmatine, etc.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Luckily I just ordered it and could cancel my order. I looked into Agmatine and ordered some of that instead, thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You WILL get better results from bulk citrulline malate, Hemavol, Body Octane and etc.
this.

also, when i took nitrix (about 6 years ago) i swear, every time i would sit down to take a dump i would get light headed. once i was off of Nitrix, it wouldnt happen.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
iForce Hemavol has been the leader of pre-formulated pump products for quite some time, and, IMHO, stands at the top of the heap (far superior to formulae like Nitrix and the rest of the niché that's made by the big brands).

One scoop offers 2.5g of citrulline malate, .5g agmatine sulfate, and 125mg of l-norvaline. Combine in the other extras (epimedium, or icariin, is a great one) and the ability to use two scoops to really get the best doses of ingredients at a cost effective price (without worrying about mixing four tubs' worth of ingredients or having a flavor-related issue with bulk powders as is sometimes the case) is more than worth it - there's always some killer deals around too. It's great when stacked with Compete - especially when the Compete can be had for free. ;)

zv3

zv3

Awards
iForce Hemavol has been the leader of pre-formulated pump products for quite some time, and, IMHO, stands at the top of the heap (far superior to formulae like Nitrix and the rest of the niché that's made by the big brands).

One scoop offers 2.5g of citrulline malate, .5g agmatine sulfate, and 125mg of l-norvaline. Combine in the other extras (epimedium, or icariin, is a great one) and the ability to use two scoops to really get the best doses of ingredients at a cost effective price (without worrying about mixing four tubs' worth of ingredients or having a flavor-related issue with bulk powders as is sometimes the case) is more than worth it - there's always some killer deals around too. It's great when stacked with Compete - especially when the Compete can be had for free. ;)
I agree, Hemavol is the King of the pump products. Just pure, strong ingredients, no caffeine or other bull-sh*t ingredients, everything in it is geared toward maximum pumpage. Have not really found anything that comes close to the pumps achieved with this stuff. I also stack with a little more Cittruline and powder Agmatine to really get me going! It's so good that I only use it on max pump days like arms, legs and shoulders. It's hard for me to achieve a chest and back pump for some reason.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohiostate2827 Supplements 12
AaronJP1 Supplement Auction 5
Supplements 6
AaronJP1 Supplements 30
Billd82 Supplement Auction 0