BSN Nitrix

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.89%

BSN Nitrix

I have done a lot of looking into nitrous oxide products lately and have found there to be a lot of mixed reviews. Some people dig it, some people, it doesn't do much for. I made an order for some wondering how it would do for me. Anyone use this stuff? Good or bad results?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

well basically you over paid for a sub par product. This has been covered a lot lately, youre better off with using volatile by formutech nutrition. the pumps and vasularity will completely surpass nitrix. feel free to ask questions, we should have samples soon.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%
    Achievements Activity Pro

You WILL get better results from bulk citrulline malate, Hemavol, Body Octane and etc.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Way over priced. Like others said much better options such as:Nitrates, citrulline malate, agmatine, etc.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.89%

Luckily I just ordered it and could cancel my order. I looked into Agmatine and ordered some of that instead, thanks!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    You WILL get better results from bulk citrulline malate, Hemavol, Body Octane and etc.
    this.

also, when i took nitrix (about 6 years ago) i swear, every time i would sit down to take a dump i would get light headed. once i was off of Nitrix, it wouldnt happen.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just get some bulk agmatine. You will get the results you are looking for, and at a much better price

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-50-grams.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Just get some bulk agmatine. You will get the results you are looking for, and at a much better price

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-50-grams.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html

agreed
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.99%

iForce Hemavol has been the leader of pre-formulated pump products for quite some time, and, IMHO, stands at the top of the heap (far superior to formulae like Nitrix and the rest of the niché that's made by the big brands).

One scoop offers 2.5g of citrulline malate, .5g agmatine sulfate, and 125mg of l-norvaline. Combine in the other extras (epimedium, or icariin, is a great one) and the ability to use two scoops to really get the best doses of ingredients at a cost effective price (without worrying about mixing four tubs' worth of ingredients or having a flavor-related issue with bulk powders as is sometimes the case) is more than worth it - there's always some killer deals around too. It's great when stacked with Compete - especially when the Compete can be had for free.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    iForce Hemavol has been the leader of pre-formulated pump products for quite some time, and, IMHO, stands at the top of the heap (far superior to formulae like Nitrix and the rest of the niché that's made by the big brands).

One scoop offers 2.5g of citrulline malate, .5g agmatine sulfate, and 125mg of l-norvaline. Combine in the other extras (epimedium, or icariin, is a great one) and the ability to use two scoops to really get the best doses of ingredients at a cost effective price (without worrying about mixing four tubs' worth of ingredients or having a flavor-related issue with bulk powders as is sometimes the case) is more than worth it - there's always some killer deals around too. It's great when stacked with Compete - especially when the Compete can be had for free.
    I agree, Hemavol is the King of the pump products. Just pure, strong ingredients, no caffeine or other bull-sh*t ingredients, everything in it is geared toward maximum pumpage. Have not really found anything that comes close to the pumps achieved with this stuff. I also stack with a little more Cittruline and powder Agmatine to really get me going! It's so good that I only use it on max pump days like arms, legs and shoulders. It's hard for me to achieve a chest and back pump for some reason.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BSN Nitrix + Glutamine
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 08:56 AM
  2. For Sale: BSN Nitrix (Miscellaneous Products)
    By getb1g in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 09:36 PM
  3. BSN Nitrix and Glutamine
    By swoosh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 02:49 PM
  4. Quick Question - Can i crush BSN Nitrix pills?
    By jacked13up in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 07:53 PM
  5. BSN Nitrix or.....
    By ripped22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 07:52 PM