First Time Using a Stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.5%

First Time Using a Stack

Hey everyone! I just recently bought and have been using AppNut's HGHup/Free Test/Drive/RPM stack with Myofusion. I exchanged my previous set up of Super Pump and CGP Creatine for that. My goals are gaining lean muscle mass but not gaining fat while gaining definition in my muscles and vascularity would be nice aswell! My trainer (I play football) recommended it to me and I just had a few questions and would like a little background info on the different effects and whatnot. I have already done research, but much of it is not straight forward and reliable. My first question is do I have to wait 45 minutes after taking Drive pre breakfast to take my Free Test? My second question is should I still be taking CGP like i regularly used to along with this stack? And lastly, is there anything else I should add or supplement to get the results I wish to accomplish?Height: 5'11Current Weight: 172lbsBody Fat %: 15%Position (if applicable): SS/LBThank you all again!

2. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.16%
    Achievements Activity Pro

How much fat you gain will come down to your diet and not your supplements.

Diet > supplements.

How old are you? I feel like you are to young to reap any of the benefits of Free Test.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.5%

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    How much fat you gain will come down to your diet and not your supplements.

Diet > supplements.

How old are you? I feel like you are to young to reap any of the benefits of Free Test.
    My diet is maintaing six meals a day, all with proper nutrition. Currently I'm 16 y/o, I had a long talk with both my trainer aswell as a youth supplement expert on if I would be benefiting from the Free Test. He said I would even though my body is naturally producing it already. Any information or advice is greatly appreciated on my end! Thanks! Oh and I'd like ask another question, is it safe or effective to take the RPM dosage twice a day, as I have weights with my football team and my trainer. One in the morning and in the evening.
    •   

4. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.16%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cuddie View Post
    My diet is maintaing six meals a day, all with proper nutrition. Currently I'm 16 y/o, I had a long talk with both my trainer aswell as a youth supplement expert on if I would be benefiting from the Free Test. He said I would even though my body is naturally producing it already. Any information or advice is greatly appreciated on my end! Thanks! Oh and I'd like ask another question, is it safe or effective to take the RPM dosage twice a day, as I have weights with my football team and my trainer. One in the morning and in the evening.
    Nutrient timing is not essential. It doesn't matter how many meals a day that you eat. Your "trainer" is a imbecile if he's telling a 16 year old to take a test supplement. What a worthless piece of trash.

1. Return supplements
    2. fire your "trainer"
    3. eat like a mofo
    4. Lift hard
    5. get adequate rest

That trainer is going to get you hurt or do damage to your body. You need to drop him immediately, because you're wasting your time and money.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cuddie View Post
    Hey everyone! I just recently bought and have been using AppNut's HGHup/Free Test/Drive/RPM stack with Myofusion. I exchanged my previous set up of Super Pump and CGP Creatine for that. My goals are gaining lean muscle mass but not gaining fat while gaining definition in my muscles and vascularity would be nice aswell! My trainer (I play football) recommended it to me and I just had a few questions and would like a little background info on the different effects and whatnot. I have already done research, but much of it is not straight forward and reliable. My first question is do I have to wait 45 minutes after taking Drive pre breakfast to take my Free Test? My second question is should I still be taking CGP like i regularly used to along with this stack? And lastly, is there anything else I should add or supplement to get the results I wish to accomplish?Height: 5'11Current Weight: 172lbsBody Fat %: 15%Position (if applicable): SS/LBThank you all again!
    I'm not sure what drive or rpm is but you don't really need the other two.. I'd keep the protein, return the rest, and buy creatine mono hydrate

But like the other guy said if you want to get big then eat more sleep allot and take your training seriously..

Also I've seen football coach technique for lifting. Please refer to "so you think you can squat" on YouTube
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Nutrient timing is not essential. It doesn't matter how many meals a day that you eat. Your "trainer" is a imbecile if he's telling a 16 year old to take a test supplement. What a worthless piece of trash.

1. Return supplements
    2. fire your "trainer"
    3. eat like a mofo
    4. Lift hard
    5. get adequate rest

That trainer is going to get you hurt or do damage to your body. You need to drop him immediately, because you're wasting your time and money.
    x2

any trainer recomending 2-a-days and test boosters to a 16 year old is a complete dumfuk
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Definitely don't mess with HGHUP or an AI (in Free Test) at age 16.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRIFECTA STACK first time using anything, need advice
    By Daddy Chan in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 05:32 PM
  2. First time using 2 new compounds, need input
    By jomi822 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 01:42 PM
  3. First time PCT....good stack?
    By SVTMuscle in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 11:47 AM
  4. My First Time Using "The Juice"
    By TheMyth in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 03:10 PM
  5. First time using PH's...need some advice?
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 11:33 PM