First Time Using a Stack

cuddie

Awards
Hey everyone! I just recently bought and have been using AppNut's HGHup/Free Test/Drive/RPM stack with Myofusion. I exchanged my previous set up of Super Pump and CGP Creatine for that. My goals are gaining lean muscle mass but not gaining fat while gaining definition in my muscles and vascularity would be nice aswell! My trainer (I play football) recommended it to me and I just had a few questions and would like a little background info on the different effects and whatnot. I have already done research, but much of it is not straight forward and reliable. My first question is do I have to wait 45 minutes after taking Drive pre breakfast to take my Free Test? My second question is should I still be taking CGP like i regularly used to along with this stack? And lastly, is there anything else I should add or supplement to get the results I wish to accomplish?Height: 5'11Current Weight: 172lbsBody Fat %: 15%Position (if applicable): SS/LBThank you all again!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much fat you gain will come down to your diet and not your supplements.

Diet > supplements.

How old are you? I feel like you are to young to reap any of the benefits of Free Test.

cuddie

Awards
How much fat you gain will come down to your diet and not your supplements.

Diet > supplements.

How old are you? I feel like you are to young to reap any of the benefits of Free Test.
My diet is maintaing six meals a day, all with proper nutrition. Currently I'm 16 y/o, I had a long talk with both my trainer aswell as a youth supplement expert on if I would be benefiting from the Free Test. He said I would even though my body is naturally producing it already. Any information or advice is greatly appreciated on my end! Thanks! Oh and I'd like ask another question, is it safe or effective to take the RPM dosage twice a day, as I have weights with my football team and my trainer. One in the morning and in the evening.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My diet is maintaing six meals a day, all with proper nutrition. Currently I'm 16 y/o, I had a long talk with both my trainer aswell as a youth supplement expert on if I would be benefiting from the Free Test. He said I would even though my body is naturally producing it already. Any information or advice is greatly appreciated on my end! Thanks! Oh and I'd like ask another question, is it safe or effective to take the RPM dosage twice a day, as I have weights with my football team and my trainer. One in the morning and in the evening.
Nutrient timing is not essential. It doesn't matter how many meals a day that you eat. Your "trainer" is a imbecile if he's telling a 16 year old to take a test supplement. What a worthless piece of trash.

1. Return supplements
2. fire your "trainer"
3. eat like a mofo
4. Lift hard
5. get adequate rest

That trainer is going to get you hurt or do damage to your body. You need to drop him immediately, because you're wasting your time and money.

aceroni

Awards
Hey everyone! I just recently bought and have been using AppNut's HGHup/Free Test/Drive/RPM stack with Myofusion. I exchanged my previous set up of Super Pump and CGP Creatine for that. My goals are gaining lean muscle mass but not gaining fat while gaining definition in my muscles and vascularity would be nice aswell! My trainer (I play football) recommended it to me and I just had a few questions and would like a little background info on the different effects and whatnot. I have already done research, but much of it is not straight forward and reliable. My first question is do I have to wait 45 minutes after taking Drive pre breakfast to take my Free Test? My second question is should I still be taking CGP like i regularly used to along with this stack? And lastly, is there anything else I should add or supplement to get the results I wish to accomplish?Height: 5'11Current Weight: 172lbsBody Fat %: 15%Position (if applicable): SS/LBThank you all again!
I'm not sure what drive or rpm is but you don't really need the other two.. I'd keep the protein, return the rest, and buy creatine mono hydrate

But like the other guy said if you want to get big then eat more sleep allot and take your training seriously..

Also I've seen football coach technique for lifting. Please refer to "so you think you can squat" on YouTube

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Nutrient timing is not essential. It doesn't matter how many meals a day that you eat. Your "trainer" is a imbecile if he's telling a 16 year old to take a test supplement. What a worthless piece of trash.

1. Return supplements
2. fire your "trainer"
3. eat like a mofo
4. Lift hard
5. get adequate rest

That trainer is going to get you hurt or do damage to your body. You need to drop him immediately, because you're wasting your time and money.
x2

any trainer recomending 2-a-days and test boosters to a 16 year old is a complete dumfuk

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Definitely don't mess with HGHUP or an AI (in Free Test) at age 16.