USPlabs cycle

  1. Registered User
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0

    USPlabs cycle


    I usually go cellucor products but im trying something new. This is my first usplabs cycle. Test powder, prime and yok3d. I'm about a week away from 4 weeks. I'm planning on staying ending test powder and possibly going another 4 weeks on prime. Is that safe to do? Or should I end both at the 4 week mark?

  2. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,156
    Answers
    1


    That's fine, you can keep it past 4 weeks.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That's fine, you can keep it past 4 weeks.
    Should I end at 8?
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    I usually go cellucor products but im trying something new. This is my first usplabs cycle. Test powder, prime and yok3d. I'm about a week away from 4 weeks. I'm planning on staying ending test powder and possibly going another 4 weeks on prime. Is that safe to do? Or should I end both at the 4 week mark?
    You can stack them or run the TestPowder & prime back to back.

    The stack should yield some serious strength gains with a nice increase in lean body mass. It is ok to stack for 8 weeks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Registered User
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    You can stack them or run the TestPowder & prime back to back.

    The stack should yield some serious strength gains with a nice increase in lean body mass. It is ok to stack for 8 weeks
    Both test powder and prime?
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post

    Both test powder and prime?
    Yes, you can run both products for 8 weeks, together
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Registered User
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Yes, you can run both products for 8 weeks, together
    Cool thanks. I just bought PowerFull today and I'm pumped to start using it
  8. Registered User
    newbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    Cool thanks. I just bought PowerFull today and I'm pumped to start using it
    That will make it a great stack.
  9. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You can stack them or run the TestPowder & prime back to back.

    The stack should yield some serious strength gains with a nice increase in lean body mass. It is ok to stack for 8 weeks
    You mean with proper Hypertrophy, caloric surplus and quality time at the gym and in bed right? Yeah like this I do agree.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPLabs PowerFULL: On Cycle or PCT?
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 11:58 AM
  2. Mass Cycle Review
    By U of R Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 08:47 AM
  3. On Lifeguards upcoming cycle
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 12:55 AM
  4. bulking agent mid-short cycle
    By khafra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 10:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in