Is this common for test boosters? (calling for cooper69) - AnabolicMinds.com

Is this common for test boosters? (calling for cooper69)

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let me explain the situation first. Lets say I take an 8 week cycle of DAA. for the first 2 weeks or so, my libido increases, acne increases...etc then it plateaus and i dont experience that anymore. libido goes back to normal (sometimes declines), acne is next to nothing...etc. Once the cycle is complete, about a week being off of it, my acne comes back, libido and all increases.

This has happened to me with every test booster I have used. jw if any of you experience(d) this or know why this is happening.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm not coop but I'll take a shot in the dark with..."It's the homeostatic response from the body to the supplements and rise in testosterone/estrogen/LH, and as the body adapts to it the sides flare off, when you go off...it is possible your body reacts to it and it has another response to it until it balances out...or it's mere placebo effect."

Now I await or Cybears smack if I was totally wrong :3
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are you stacking it with anything?
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I'm not coop but I'll take a shot in the dark with..."It's the homeostatic response from the body to the supplements and rise in testosterone/estrogen/LH, and as the body adapts to it the sides flare off, when you go off...it is possible your body reacts to it and it has another response to it until it balances out...or it's mere placebo effect."

Now I await or Cybears smack if I was totally wrong :3
    that was actually my first thought.

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Are you stacking it with anything?
    i was only using DAA as an example. this happens when i run this solo or stacked.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't think it has anything to do with homeostasis for two reasons:

1. 2 weeks is far too acute of a timescale generally
    2. The more recent DAA study was run for 12 weeks and T was still up over 30% by the end of it

A more plausible reason is that you "feel" the changes during the initial period of DAA supplementation. Your T levels go from X to X + ~42%. However, DAA has a tissue-saturating effect, so after the maximum level of testosterone output has been reached, all further DAA is simply maintaining this elevated testosterone output. So your total T, while elevated over baseline, is not changing over the course of DAA supplementation (which makes sense, you wouldn't expect to keep boosting T further and further with each daily dose).

The rest may simply be behavioral adaptations to changes in T. Acne, for instance, can be caused by increases in LH.

This is all postulation at this point because I won't formally learn neuroendocrinology for another 2 months, so take it for what it's worth.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

2. The more recent DAA study was run for 12 weeks and T was still up over 30% by the end of it

A more plausible reason is that you "feel" the changes during the initial period of DAA supplementation. Your T levels go from X to X + ~42%. However, DAA has a tissue-saturating effect, so after the maximum level of testosterone output has been reached, all further DAA is simply maintaining this elevated testosterone output. So your total T, while elevated over baseline, is not changing over the course of DAA supplementation (which makes sense, you wouldn't expect to keep boosting T further and further with each daily dose).

The rest may simply be behavioral adaptations to changes in T. Acne, for instance, can be caused by increases in LH.

This is all postulation at this point because I won't formally learn neuroendocrinology for another 2 months, so take it for what it's worth.
    When u learn that and graduate, u wanna be my dr??
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You're JUST learning that? Noob

(Brb looking up definition)
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You're JUST learning that? Noob

(Brb looking up definition)
    haha

Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey mr. Coop. I ran a similar stack, with dpol and erase and my libido took a nose dive. I was in pcf for 6 weeks and by the 3rd week libido was very low.
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post

Hey mr. Coop. I ran a similar stack, with dpol and erase and my libido took a nose dive. I was in pcf for 6 weeks and by the 3rd week libido was very low.
    I'm not coop (obviously) but if you were running erase @ 3 caps reduce it to 2 next time. When I ran erase @ 3 per day my libido was insanely low, but @ 2 caps it was at least normal if not a tad higher than usual.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i don't have anything to add, i'm just a clueless fella

but seems to me, with a thread title like "Is this common for test boosters? (calling for cooper69)" where you want a specific person to answer -- why not just PM him instead of creating a thread??
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    I'm not coop (obviously) but if you were running erase @ 3 caps reduce it to 2 next time. When I ran erase @ 3 per day my libido was insanely low, but @ 2 caps it was at least normal if not a tad higher than usual.
    This , estrogen influences libido directly.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i don't have anything to add, i'm just a clueless fella

but seems to me, with a thread title like "Is this common for test boosters? (calling for cooper69)" where you want a specific person to answer -- why not just PM him instead of creating a thread??

so i dont get the right to post a thread and get others opinion as well?

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    never have ran erase at 3 caps.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    so i dont get the right to post a thread and get others opinion as well?
    CALM DOWN balla I think snags may just be sayin he thinks coop should have an Advanced Discussion with coop sec.
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

LOL on the grumpy smiley..ima have to use that one soon

no worries balla, not trying to pick a fight with you man
    simply seemed as tho you wanted one persons .02, so i wrote what i did
    if the intent is to get other feedback also, very well
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Erase at 3 caps for me= great body comp effects but kills libido. I can still perform and perform well lol but definitely reduces my drive noticeably
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

actually this is what many experience when they are put on trt. it takes awhile for effects to reach a max, then they level off....many think the trt isn't working anymore because of this, even though blood test's show elevated test scores!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

actually this is what many experience when they are put on trt. it takes awhile for effects to reach a max, then they level off....many think the trt isn't working anymore because of this, even though blood test's show elevated test scores!!!
    This is me!

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    This is me!

this is why many on trt do blast cycles, to regain that nice boost you feel when 1st put on trt....very similar to what narcotic users experience, in a much more subtle way, of course.

i guess this could be what the op is experiencing to a lesser degree with the daa, like cooper said the body adapts!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was talking to 808shredded, ya know, the person I specifically quoted in my response.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just changed from 2 to 3 caps of erase per day about a week ago, haven't had any libido issues yet
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i mean, i almost feel shut down for a few weeks while taking stuff. no acne, low libido, always tired...etc then once i stop i go back to my normal self. really weird. i respond this way to most test boosters but GH boosters are different for me. i feel awesome throughout the entire cycle. im very weird i guess.

i mean, i almost feel shut down for a few weeks while taking stuff. no acne, low libido, always tired...etc then once i stop i go back to my normal self. really weird. i respond this way to most test boosters but GH boosters are different for me. i feel awesome throughout the entire cycle. im very weird i guess.
    GH boosters work through elevation of dopamine, hence the feel good effects. Try taking Dopadex or Inhibit-P with your next DAA run...I bet you'd feel a lot better
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

GH boosters work through elevation of dopamine, hence the feel good effects. Try taking Dopadex or Inhibit-P with your next DAA run...I bet you'd feel a lot better
    i have been planning on doing that in the future, but the problem is is that it isnt only DAA that does this. i just used this as an example.

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

and i do understand the increase in release of dopamine, but i was more referring to acne, libido...etc. i dont see the roller coaster with GH boosters that i see with most test boosters. but i know they work different ways...etc

i have been planning on doing that in the future, but the problem is is that it isnt only DAA that does this. i just used this as an example.
    I know, and I'm not saying that elevating dopamine has effects specific to DAA only. Regardless of the tbooster you're on, dopamine's role in the body is the same. Do I thing it's weird that every tbooster gives you a shutdown effect though? Definitely
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Please correct me if I'm wrong I don't mean to spread misinformation but I read in another thread taking b6 with ldopa causes it to be metabolized before the blood brain barrier and then it cannot cross ths effectiveness is limited

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Please correct me if I'm wrong I don't mean to spread misinformation but I read in another thread taking b6 with ldopa causes it to be metabolized before the blood brain barrier and then it cannot cross ths effectiveness is limited
    Yeah but you have to remember dose-dependency. The amounts of each will determine how much l-dopa gets peripherally converted

Yeah but you have to remember dose-dependency. The amounts of each will determine how much l-dopa gets peripherally converted
    for instance inhibit-p...very effective!!!
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Ok so at what rate, one to one? So do you still suggest inhibit p or would something like prolacterone be better

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 11:57 PM
  2. AI for Test Booster
    By worker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:53 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 09:59 PM
  4. Recommendation for Test Booster on PCT
    By TDHAWKS in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11