erase pro and creatine
- 02-09-2013, 05:31 PM
- 02-09-2013, 07:20 PM
You'll be fine with dosing Creatine and EP together while cutting. Wont effect EP.PES Representativehttp://www.pescience.com/insiderhttp://www.selectprotein.com
- 02-09-2013, 07:24 PM
02-09-2013, 07:38 PM
No problem combining them and I wouldn't drop creatine for that reasoning. It isn't a matter of the erase negating the creatine or vice versa so you should be good to go.
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
02-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Think this has been asked before don't want to dig around to much. But Natty has said if your worried about the bloat and you have already hit saturation levels, you'd be safe dropping it down from 5 grams to 2.5 or 3. I wouldn't worry to much about dropping your creatine, they will be fine together. EP has ingredients in it that will work as kind of a natural diuretic.
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
02-10-2013, 11:24 AM
02-10-2013, 01:18 PM
I always use creatine while cutting to help maintain strength.
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
02-10-2013, 01:29 PM
02-10-2013, 01:36 PM
02-10-2013, 01:38 PM
02-10-2013, 01:43 PM
02-10-2013, 01:46 PM
tisket a tasket a strawberry basket..
LG Sciences forum representative
02-10-2013, 10:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jev871 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:18 AM
- By bmahon0318 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2012, 02:10 PM
- By steppinRazor in forum PESReplies: 19Last Post: 04-19-2012, 08:37 PM
- By StellaArtois in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2012, 10:05 AM
- By BigKoolWhip in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 02-08-2012, 10:01 AM