EC STACK w NO2 ?

lmessi10

lmessi10

Awards
I am planning on starting the EC stack without the Aspirin - I was wondering if it would be okay to take bsn's nitrix along with it- I've looked at it and it says theirs no other caffeine in it...

I'm planning on doing

24mg Ephedrine - divided into 3 doses a day
with 200mg caffeine divived into 3 doses a day as well

I will also be taking OPTI-MENS multivitamins

Just trying to shed some lb's and lower bf%

Thanks for any input!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am planning on starting the EC stack without the Aspirin - I was wondering if it would be okay to take bsn's nitrix along with it- I've looked at it and it says theirs no other caffeine in it...

I'm planning on doing

24mg Ephedrine - divided into 3 doses a day
with 200mg caffeine divived into 3 doses a day as well

I will also be taking OPTI-MENS multivitamins

Just trying to shed some lb's and lower bf%

Thanks for any input!!
drop the nitrix and look into agmatine. yes you can take it together

lmessi10

lmessi10

Awards
the product you advised looks pretty solid! thanks .. was there a reason I shouldn't be taking nitrix? or do you think that agatime is just a better product

thanks for your input

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the product you advised looks pretty solid! thanks .. was there a reason I shouldn't be taking nitrix? or do you think that agatime is just a better product

thanks for your input
its better and cheaper

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Agmatine sulfate has been proven to actually work in endogenous NO optimization...as opposed to the garbage they formulate from BSN. We have the cheapest Agmatine Powder on the market, and all you need is 1-2g pre-workout. At 100g that gives you either 100 or 50 workouts depending on how you dose it.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/agmatine-powder-100-grams.html

We also have a 50g version :). I would recommend stacking it with Citrulline Malate and COP!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Nitrix was garbage for me agmatine way better option

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Good thing I didn't buy it a friend gave it to me because he had an allergic reaction

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Don't ever buy a BSN supplement again, save your money. Agmatine is way better

lmessi10

lmessi10

Awards
well seems like I'll be going with agmatine... I'm going to look into it a bit more and then definitely order some!

thanks!