1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Alpha feeling, mental clarity and wit

I know there are probably a million threads on topics like this. I am looking for a versatile supplement other than Focus Xt, that produces these effects. I have experienced this feeling with 5 week+ use of RPM, however the clarity diminishes overtime. After extended use I can actually think on my feet while speaking. It's almost like i have commentary in my head that I can choose from during conversation. I have dosed boostyourgrade Ani once daily with fish oil but it hasnt done much. ALCAR works decent for clarity but im looking for a little more. Any suggestions? I've heard of PQQ but what does it do exactly? I'm not interested in phenylpiracetam or Modafinil, or anything else that isnt WADA compliant for that matter.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

There's a very in depth thread called "mind steroids" I believe that may answer that question for ya. Lots of information there.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Honestly, for me, nothing beats the mental acuity I get from Focus XT and the ingredients it contains
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Honestly, for me, nothing beats the mental acuity I get from Focus XT and the ingredients it contains
    Does it diminish with time? What do you notice if you dont take it? Would you recommend taking it on the same day with another PWO? How is it in social setting?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I feel less anxious ad slightly more relaxed around people. I'm able to focus better (obviously) but I notice a distinct mind -> mouth connection. It's most noticeable when I'm reading something out loud. I barely have to read or comprehend the sentence in order for me to speak it fairly quickly. I've taken the caffeine free version with Condense, and the caffeinated version with hemavol.

That and I can solve complex math problems I see when I used to be a school janitor. Wait..that's a movie.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%

Any reason you are looking for something other than Focus XT? I think the ingredients it contains (and based on feedback) that it fits real well with what you are looking for.

If you want more of just a single ingredient to add I would look into adding a Choline source to your ALCAR. Look into Citicholine (CDP Choline) in particular.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Re: Alpha feeling, mental clarity and wit

Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    I know there are probably a million threads on topics like this. I am looking for a versatile supplement other than Focus Xt, that produces these effects. I have experienced this feeling with 5 week+ use of RPM, however the clarity diminishes overtime. After extended use I can actually think on my feet while speaking. It's almost like i have commentary in my head that I can choose from during conversation. I have dosed boostyourgrade Ani once daily with fish oil but it hasnt done much. ALCAR works decent for clarity but im looking for a little more. Any suggestions? I've heard of PQQ but what does it do exactly? I'm not interested in phenylpiracetam or Modafinil, or anything else that isnt WADA compliant for that matter.
    This is the second or third thread you've started saying what you want and what you want is not Focus XT™. You then go onto mention that you're waiting for Uncut and in this one RPM. Surely its coincidence...

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I feel less anxious ad slightly more relaxed around people. I'm able to focus better (obviously) but I notice a distinct mind -> mouth connection. It's most noticeable when I'm reading something out loud. I barely have to read or comprehend the sentence in order for me to speak it fairly quickly. I've taken the caffeine free version with Condense, and the caffeinated version with hemavol.

That and I can solve complex math problems I see when I used to be a school janitor. Wait..that's a movie.
    These are the things I have also noticed with FXT, it's fantastic. One of the ways I described it sort of akin to how you describe it is a slight confidence boost when training clients, training and doing fire station training. It seems to alleviate public speaking anxiety for me as well.

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I tried to edit that post ^ I wouldn't say alleviate entirely more or less help with public speaking anxiety. It's helped a great deal during my internship.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I tried to edit that post ^ I wouldn't say alleviate entirely more or less help with pubic speaking anxiety. It's helped a great deal during my internship.

- Valdez
    Your pubic speaks???

I hear what ya say. I talk and think more swiftly. There is a difference, not huge, but noticeable.

I've only used one tub so far. It's not a staple but I picked up another tub just recently so I can't comment on if it has diminishing effects or not.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%

Your pubic speaks???

I hear what ya say. I talk and think more swiftly. There is a difference, not huge, but noticeable.

I've only used one tub so far. It's not a staple but I picked up another tub just recently so I can't comment on if it has diminishing effects or not.
    Yea dude those can be very stressful lol! Thanks for quoting it so I can't edit lmao!!!!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.97%

Anytime! Typo's make the world more interesting.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%

Does it diminish with time? What do you notice if you dont take it? Would you recommend taking it on the same day with another PWO? How is it in social setting?
    No they don't diminish at all. Sometimes I enjoy the caffeine free as well. It's a true mental focus and energy, not a stim energy.

Taking it the same day along with another pwo depends on the ingredients of the other pwo. But Focus XT only contains 200mg of caffeine so I'm sure it's not a problem.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

This is the second or third thread you've started saying what you want and what you want is not Focus XT(TM). You then go onto mention that you're waiting for Uncut and in this one RPM. Surely its coincidence...

These are the things I have also noticed with FXT, it's fantastic. One of the ways I described it sort of akin to how you describe it is a slight confidence boost when training clients, training and doing fire station training. It seems to alleviate public speaking anxiety for me as well.

- Valdez
    Well i found out that Uncut is not WADA compliant, at least that's what a rep said. All of appnuts products have been good to me. RPM works but the focus factor becomes normalized after a while, primarily because its only caffeine+naringin. Even after a cycle the focus isnt as noticable. Ive never had focus XT or any other SNS product, I've heard mostly good things and few bad things such as nasty comedowns. But my logic behind questioning it is all the noots combined and the possibility mental fog and crash after discontinuing. "A candle that shines twice as bright burns twice as fast". I just want to know if there are any singular ingredients out there that can cause this feeling, to me Focus XT is like a kid experimenting with weed, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and meth at the same time his first time trying drugs and saying "oh yeah im high". In reality there could be one or 2 ingredients in it that are responsible for the feeling. I dont rep for anyone so this is not a shot at SNS, many people have said that Focus XT is a great product for them and AM is a reputable forum that I trust. It may be the most versatile supplement out there and the only one in its class in which case i will try it but does it really hurt to ask if there are any others out there?
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

VERSA-1 with a cup of coffee or combined with Focus XT.....
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%

Well i found out that Uncut is not WADA compliant, at least that's what a rep said. All of appnuts products have been good to me. RPM works but the focus factor becomes normalized after a while, primarily because its only caffeine+naringin. Even after a cycle the focus isnt as noticable. Ive never had focus XT or any other SNS product, I've heard mostly good things and few bad things such as nasty comedowns. But my logic behind questioning it is all the noots combined and the possibility mental fog and crash after discontinuing. "A candle that shines twice as bright burns twice as fast". I just want to know if there are any singular ingredients out there that can cause this feeling, to me Focus XT is like a kid experimenting with weed, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and meth at the same time his first time trying drugs and saying "oh yeah im high". In reality there could be one or 2 ingredients in it that are responsible for the feeling. I dont rep for anyone so this is not a shot at SNS, many people have said that Focus XT is a great product for them and AM is a reputable forum that I trust. It may be the most versatile supplement out there and the only one in its class in which case i will try it but does it really hurt to ask if there are any others out there?
    First, that's a terrible analogy.

Second of course not, but all the asking in the world will never answer your question on whether or not it works for you. There is only one definitive way to answer this and that's by trying it.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Focus XT + CDP-Choline may put you over the top, especially if you also add something like Demiurge
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Be sure to subscribe to the SNS newsletter. There is an article that will help clarify a few misconceptions here,
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Be sure to subscribe to the SNS newsletter. There is an article that will help clarify a few misconceptions here,
    Coop where can we subscribe?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  19. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Coop where can we subscribe?
    You can sign up on the SNS facebook page(special offers tab) or the SNS home page

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

You can sign up on the SNS facebook page(special offers tab) or the SNS home page
    Will do thanks
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.32%

Focus XT + CDP-Choline may put you over the top, especially if you also add something like Demiurge
    I second this.
    EvoMuse
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%

Valdez i see that SNS has some good products. Picamillion might be would i need rather than Focus XT
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I love focus XT. I consider it to be a staple for me during study sessions.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    VERSA-1 with a cup of coffee or combined with Focus XT.....
    ^This! I was using caffeine free FXT, Versa-1, and various stims together and it made for an excellent combination.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%

Valdez i see that SNS has some good products. Picamillion might be would i need rather than Focus XT
    I see your healthy skepticism is getting the best of you again no problem my man. I will say this the aforementioned results that you desire in a supplement are really the bread and butter of Focus XT™.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%

Also, to pay it forward and kind of the way I work how about you pm your address and I'll send you a scoop. You have NO idea how precious it is to me so this offer is a big deal. It would be from my personal stash and in a Ziploc, it's up to you. Lmk

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Just to throw it out there aluchez; i'm from NZ and we have some of the toughest supplement laws ever, but every ingredient in Focus XT gets through;

hell phenibut, GABA, & Picamillion are class B controlled substances (1st and last ones are GABA analogs).
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Just to throw it out there aluchez; i'm from NZ and we have some of the toughest supplement laws ever, but every ingredient in Focus XT gets through;

hell phenibut, GABA, & Picamillion are class B controlled substances (1st and last ones are GABA analogs).
    Damn i heard phenibut was pretty bad as far as addiction but picamillion too?
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%

Damn i heard phenibut was pretty bad as far as addiction but picamillion too?
    It is not that bad lol! Grrrr!!! The forums cause so much fear unnecessary fear! I've taken phenibut every now and then with no side effects whatsoever. I haven't noticed any of the effects you're looking for from it though. I'll get you your sample out tomo

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%

Picamilon shouldn't be addictive, no
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%

Picamilon shouldn't be addictive, no
    Is is okay for daily use?
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.46%

Bottle says use as needed or 5 days on 2 days off. Don't exceed 4 weeks without taking a 2 week break. Mainly so you don't build up a tolerance.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%

Use it when you need it for money's sake, but yes, daily use is fine. Don't expect it to be Ablixa or anything though (for anyone who's seen Side Effects...which I approve of)
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.66%

There's a very in depth thread called "mind steroids" I believe that may answer that question for ya. Lots of information there.
    What section? Smart powders is in this sector.

What is uncut?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post

What section? Smart powders is in this sector.

What is uncut?
    Uncut is the new pwo from Applied Nutraceuticals.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

From my experience, picamilon seems totally fine to use daily. I've been on it for a couple months with only a few breaks. I like it better than phenibut because of the lack of sides and the fact I can use it everyday with no apparent tolerance. Definitely eases social anxiety, makes me chattier and calmer and I seem to sleep fine.

It is similar in feel to PQQ..which gives me a calm alertness sans all the jittery energy that a stim would give. I've been sleeping great with this addition.

Prime seemed to give me the most alpha feeling I have felt outside of PH's. It made me confident to the point of being a tad cocky..that and horny as all heck.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    From my experience, picamilon seems totally fine to use daily. I've been on it for a couple months with only a few breaks. I like it better than phenibut because of the lack of sides and the fact I can use it everyday with no apparent tolerance. Definitely eases social anxiety, makes me chattier and calmer and I seem to sleep fine.

It is similar in feel to PQQ..which gives me a calm alertness sans all the jittery energy that a stim would give. I've been sleeping great with this addition.

Prime seemed to give me the most alpha feeling I have felt outside of PH's. It made me confident to the point of being a tad cocky..that and horny as all heck.
    Did you stack the 3? Or did you take them solo?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mental Clarity
    By Bmlax22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 04:40 PM
  2. just feeling the test and deca 12 weeks out.
    By pushinit25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 04:24 PM
  3. Mental Health and Protein Nutrition
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 07:55 PM
  4. Mental Health and Protein Nutrition
    By Dwight Schrute in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 11:35 PM