pct help

craig jones

Awards
i am running a cycle of anadro factory bulk up for 8 weeks staked with 711 spray from protoype nutrition, wanted some advice on my PCT i was going to run Erase, bioforge, test powder from epharm and pump spray from epharm. is this looking cool
Craig

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Take Erase Pro over Erase for PCT.
This. Erase Pro has an added herbal SERM. Very effective.

I would add Anabeta to your pct stack as well. Will really help keep size and strength. Not to mention get your libido going

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This. Erase Pro has an added herbal SERM. Very effective.

I would add Anabeta to your pct stack as well. Will really help keep size and strength. Not to mention get your libido going
i was going to suggest anabeta as well. keep the mass gains coming. super effective during PCT or after.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Don't skimp out get the Erase Pro for sure, also get the AnaBeta Elite. The Forskolin will help get your hormones running right again. It's a must in any of my pct's. I always go overkill on pct because I am paranoid!! Lol better safe than sterile I say!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wouldve saved the 7/11 for PCT as cort control. Anyhow, Erase Pro + Reduce-XT and if needed be some AnaBeta Elite...you won;t get much (or any) shutdown at all from that...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no need for a SERM with these types of PHs
Might be true. Have you seen any blood's to prove balla? Would like to see some. I miss me some primordial performance

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be true. Have you seen any blood's to prove balla? Would like to see some. I miss me some primordial performance
i had them on my old computer but that was a 7 year old computer and it went to the trash. maybe texaslifter89 has some. ill call him this week and see. i know he took andromass v1 with no serm and i think he had bloods but that was back in 2008 or 2009 while we were in school together. doesnt hurt to ask though.

although i dont have my bloods, and its bad to go off of "feeling", i am happy to share my experiences with the cycles i ran from PP with OTC PCT if you or anyone else is interested.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't skimp out get the Erase Pro for sure, also get the AnaBeta Elite. The Forskolin will help get your hormones running right again. It's a must in any of my pct's. I always go overkill on pct because I am paranoid!! Lol better safe than sterile I say!
i doubt that one run of these types of products wouldnt make you sterile but i have no proof it can/cant. heck, pro bodybuilders are always on juice and many of them have kids.