Creatine loading schedule - Does this look correct?

  1. Registered User
    heyhuggy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    6962

    Creatine loading schedule - Does this look correct?


    Week 1
    Creatine: 9g post-workout, 3g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13g pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.


    Week 2:


    Creatine: 19g post-workout, 6g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13 pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.



    Week 3:


    Creatine: 28g post-workout, 9g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13g pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.



    Week 4:


    Creatine: 9g post-workout, 3g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13g pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.



    Week 5:


    All supplementation ceases (cycle is complete).


    Creatine and glutamine based upon my LBM of 175 lbs. Week one 50% of baseline, week 2 100%, week 3 150%, week 4 50%. Glutamine is 100% throughout.
    Progress leads to success.

  2. Registered User
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    626
    Age
    30
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    349902

    creatine dose not have to be loaded or cycled.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  3. Registered User
    heyhuggy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    6962

    Well how is dosaged based if not loaded? Taken daily/for extemded amts of time.
    Progress leads to success.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    0

    3-5 grams a day any time with or without food.
  5. Registered User
    TxHomeGrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    2408

    Way too much thought put into this. Just take 5g daily.
  6. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,010
    Rep Power
    2242783

    Jesus, just take a scoop of creatine on your workout days. No need for those in depth loading plans bud.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  7. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    wow.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  8. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,775
    Rep Power
    4325175

    Creatine -- 3-5 grams a day. Whenever is most convenient for you. Only take on workout days.

    Drop the glutamine all together.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Creatine -- 3-5 grams a day. Whenever is most convenient for you. Only take on workout days.

    Drop the glutamine all together.
    i dis agree with w/o days only. once fully saturated then it should be okay
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,010
    Rep Power
    2242783

    I should have clarified my post. Every day until saturated then on w/o days as the Tech says
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  11. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,775
    Rep Power
    4325175

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    i dis agree with w/o days only. once fully saturated then it should be okay
    True. My bad on that part.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557663

    Dont need to make it so complicated. A teaspoon (5g) a day for a month usually saturates creatine stores
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  13. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Dont need to make it so complicated. A teaspoon (5g) a day for a month usually saturates creatine stores
    this is correct
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,431
    Rep Power
    3729894

    Quote Originally Posted by heyhuggy View Post
    Week 1
    Creatine: 9g post-workout, 3g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13g pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.


    Week 2:


    Creatine: 19g post-workout, 6g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13 pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.



    Week 3:


    Creatine: 28g post-workout, 9g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13g pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.



    Week 4:


    Creatine: 9g post-workout, 3g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13g pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.



    Week 5:


    All supplementation ceases (cycle is complete).


    Creatine and glutamine based upon my LBM of 175 lbs. Week one 50% of baseline, week 2 100%, week 3 150%, week 4 50%. Glutamine is 100% throughout.

    i really hope you arent actually doing this. just take 3-5g of creatine/day. its not about the amount you take, its about saturation = around 4g of creatine. heck, i only take it on my training days (4x a week) as many other people do as well.
  15. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    i really hope you arent actually doing this. just take 3-5g of creatine/day. its not about the amount you take, its about saturation = around 4g of creatine. heck, i only take it on my training days (4x a week) as many other people do as well.
    i use the creatine hcl in volatile on training days only
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  16. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557663

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i use the creatine hcl in volatile on training days only
    How do you like HCL? Notice any differences from mono? I've heard various feedback
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,431
    Rep Power
    3729894

    ive never tried it before either
  18. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    How do you like HCL? Notice any differences from mono? I've heard various feedback
    well i never notice the difference in creatines . now when i was using mcc my mouth became very dry. ive cycled off and on creatine and have never felt the difference
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  19. Registered User
    heyhuggy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    6962

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i really hope you arent actually doing this. just take 3-5g of creatine/day. its not about the amount you take, its about saturation = around 4g of creatine. heck, i only take it on my training days (4x a week) as many other people do as well.
    No, I haven't been doing this, nor was I fully intending on in. I haven't taken creatine since I was in college, before I knew what I was doing with supplements. I have just been doing some researching on creatine and studying the various theories on loading. Just wanted some input and it looks like I got it!
    Progress leads to success.
  20. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,754
    Rep Power
    3644767

    Re: Creatine loading schedule - Does this look correct?


    Quote Originally Posted by heyhuggy View Post
    No, I haven't been doing this, nor was I fully intending on in. I haven't taken creatine since I was in college, before I knew what I was doing with supplements. I have just been doing some researching on creatine and studying the various theories on loading. Just wanted some input and it looks like I got it!
    No no no only 5 g everyday for a month until you saturate..... Haha!!!

    Lmao redundancy is redundant. I think the issue was covered 18 total times in this one thread lol

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  21. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250882

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i really hope you arent actually doing this. just take 3-5g of creatine/day. its not about the amount you take, its about saturation = around 4g of creatine. heck, i only take it on my training days (4x a week) as many other people do as well.
    Agreed with you and most of the others in this thread too. This is how I do it as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SD/M4OHN Cycle, how does this look?
    By nas7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 01:39 PM
  2. How does this look for a first cycle?
    By Kawi636 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 03:35 AM
  3. how does this look
    By embrace in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 08:50 AM
  4. almost done with M1T.. does this look okay for PCT?
    By DobermanXXL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 10:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in