Creatine loading schedule - Does this look correct?

  1. Creatine loading schedule - Does this look correct?


    Week 1
    Creatine: 9g post-workout, 3g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13g pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.


    Week 2:


    Creatine: 19g post-workout, 6g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13 pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.



    Week 3:


    Creatine: 28g post-workout, 9g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13g pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.



    Week 4:


    Creatine: 9g post-workout, 3g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13g pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.



    Week 5:


    All supplementation ceases (cycle is complete).


    Creatine and glutamine based upon my LBM of 175 lbs. Week one 50% of baseline, week 2 100%, week 3 150%, week 4 50%. Glutamine is 100% throughout.
    Progress leads to success.


  2. creatine dose not have to be loaded or cycled.

  3. Well how is dosaged based if not loaded? Taken daily/for extemded amts of time.
    Progress leads to success.
    •   
       


  4. 3-5 grams a day any time with or without food.

  5. Way too much thought put into this. Just take 5g daily.

  6. Jesus, just take a scoop of creatine on your workout days. No need for those in depth loading plans bud.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. wow.....

  8. Creatine -- 3-5 grams a day. Whenever is most convenient for you. Only take on workout days.

    Drop the glutamine all together.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Creatine -- 3-5 grams a day. Whenever is most convenient for you. Only take on workout days.

    Drop the glutamine all together.
    i dis agree with w/o days only. once fully saturated then it should be okay

  10. I should have clarified my post. Every day until saturated then on w/o days as the Tech says
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    i dis agree with w/o days only. once fully saturated then it should be okay
    True. My bad on that part.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  12. Dont need to make it so complicated. A teaspoon (5g) a day for a month usually saturates creatine stores
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Dont need to make it so complicated. A teaspoon (5g) a day for a month usually saturates creatine stores
    this is correct

  14. Quote Originally Posted by heyhuggy View Post
    Week 1
    Creatine: 9g post-workout, 3g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13g pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.


    Week 2:


    Creatine: 19g post-workout, 6g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13 pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.



    Week 3:


    Creatine: 28g post-workout, 9g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13g pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.



    Week 4:


    Creatine: 9g post-workout, 3g before bed.
    Glutamine: 13g pre-workout, 13g post-workout, 13g before bed.



    Week 5:


    All supplementation ceases (cycle is complete).


    Creatine and glutamine based upon my LBM of 175 lbs. Week one 50% of baseline, week 2 100%, week 3 150%, week 4 50%. Glutamine is 100% throughout.

    i really hope you arent actually doing this. just take 3-5g of creatine/day. its not about the amount you take, its about saturation = around 4g of creatine. heck, i only take it on my training days (4x a week) as many other people do as well.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    i really hope you arent actually doing this. just take 3-5g of creatine/day. its not about the amount you take, its about saturation = around 4g of creatine. heck, i only take it on my training days (4x a week) as many other people do as well.
    i use the creatine hcl in volatile on training days only

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i use the creatine hcl in volatile on training days only
    How do you like HCL? Notice any differences from mono? I've heard various feedback
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  17. ive never tried it before either
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    How do you like HCL? Notice any differences from mono? I've heard various feedback
    well i never notice the difference in creatines . now when i was using mcc my mouth became very dry. ive cycled off and on creatine and have never felt the difference

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i really hope you arent actually doing this. just take 3-5g of creatine/day. its not about the amount you take, its about saturation = around 4g of creatine. heck, i only take it on my training days (4x a week) as many other people do as well.
    No, I haven't been doing this, nor was I fully intending on in. I haven't taken creatine since I was in college, before I knew what I was doing with supplements. I have just been doing some researching on creatine and studying the various theories on loading. Just wanted some input and it looks like I got it!
    Progress leads to success.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Creatine loading schedule - Does this look correct?


    Quote Originally Posted by heyhuggy View Post
    No, I haven't been doing this, nor was I fully intending on in. I haven't taken creatine since I was in college, before I knew what I was doing with supplements. I have just been doing some researching on creatine and studying the various theories on loading. Just wanted some input and it looks like I got it!
    No no no only 5 g everyday for a month until you saturate..... Haha!!!

    Lmao redundancy is redundant. I think the issue was covered 18 total times in this one thread lol

    - Valdez

  21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i really hope you arent actually doing this. just take 3-5g of creatine/day. its not about the amount you take, its about saturation = around 4g of creatine. heck, i only take it on my training days (4x a week) as many other people do as well.
    Agreed with you and most of the others in this thread too. This is how I do it as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SD/M4OHN Cycle, how does this look?
    By nas7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 02:39 PM
  2. How does this look for a first cycle?
    By Kawi636 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 04:35 AM
  3. how does this look
    By embrace in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 09:50 AM
  4. almost done with M1T.. does this look okay for PCT?
    By DobermanXXL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Log in
Log in