Intimidate vs your standard 3g DAA questions

  1. Intimidate vs your standard 3g DAA questions


    those who have tried both. Which did you like best?

    also I was curious if I could expect some of the same tolerance issues w/ intimidate as I do w/ your standard DAA. I don't tolerate DAA well. I have to really split up my doses or I pee out my B-hole. In theory I'd think Intimidate would be a lot easier on me, but it's a concern.


  2. being a rep you might think i'm biased, but having run 4-5 8-10 week daa cycles i will say intimidate and NMDA did not give me the stomach issues daa did. that being said, i think i only had bad bowel movements on my first 3 weeks of DAA on my very first run.

    that being said Intimidate > DAA when it came to other noticeable things such as sleep, better mood.

  3. Intimidate didn't stress my bowls what so ever. DAA gives me horrid diarrhea all day long.

    As for effects, intimidate is far more effective, it kicks in extremely fast, sleep is great, Awesome libido, and great moods. Run it with testabolan and you'll have a very enjoyable ride....I did
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  4. I've ran both. Much less stomach issues with Intimidate. Felt that straight DAA was slightly less effective. But, plain DAA is much cheaper.

  5. Bulk DAA can give GI issues due to poor solubility. SNS DAA or Testforce 2 can ameliorate this issue due to vastly improved kinetics.

    There's really no way 30mg NMDA will cause GI issues either.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  6. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Intimidate didn't stress my bowls what so ever. DAA gives me horrid diarrhea all day long.

    As for effects, intimidate is far more effective, it kicks in extremely fast, sleep is great, Awesome libido, and great moods. Run it with testabolan and you'll have a very enjoyable ride....I did
    Agreed.. same for me and far superior to daa IMO.

    Mike

  7. ok. I'm def going to consider trying it next.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    ok. I'm def going to consider trying it next.
    I believe NP has a sale going on still, buy the new tropinol XP, get intimidate for free!Mike

  9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I believe NP has a sale going on still, buy the new tropinol XP, get intimidate for free!Mike
    This deal is still up and live - it doesn't get much better.

    Tropinol XP for below the normal price combined with what's a $35-40 value for absolutely free? And throw those Dexaprine samples on top..
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  10. I gotta admit, I didn't get anything at all from Intimidate but get good results from DAA. DAA does not update my stomach at all, like the stuff.

  11. if intimidate would only cost the half i would by it.but currently its 4 times more expensive than my cheapest daa source

  12. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    if intimidate would only cost the half i would by it.but currently its 4 times more expensive than my cheapest daa source

    Well you can get it for free plus dexaprine samples if you buy a tropinol Xp at nutraplanet! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...dle-stack.html

    Mike

  13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I believe NP has a sale going on still, buy the new tropinol XP, get intimidate for free!Mike
    really cant beat this deal
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Intimidate didn't stress my bowls what so ever. DAA gives me horrid diarrhea all day long.

    As for effects, intimidate is far more effective, it kicks in extremely fast, sleep is great, Awesome libido, and great moods. Run it with testabolan and you'll have a very enjoyable ride....I did
    I just finished up my Intimidate + TestV2 stack... VERY IMPRESSED. Im going to wait another month and run this baby again with TropXP
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Well you can get it for free plus dexaprine samples if you buy a tropinol Xp at nutraplanet! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...dle-stack.html

    Mike
    problem is im from europe and ordering from nutra

  16. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    problem is im from europe and ordering from nutra

    Sorry bro, I'm from the US so I am not aware of all international shipping issues. Is price of shipping the issue?

    Mike

  17. yes mate price of shipping is enormous and customs issues are also possible for everything that came into the EU from outside. its a pity really. the intimidate bottle is over 40 eur for me

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I just finished up my Intimidate + TestV2 stack... VERY IMPRESSED. Im going to wait another month and run this baby again with TropXP
    You're not biased at all, are you?

    I think Tropinol XP + Intimidate will be fantastic.

    Intimidate SRT will be even better - and at the same price.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  19. I LOVED intimidate.. Not a biased rep either.. What is this new intimidate srt

  20. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I LOVED intimidate.. Not a biased rep either.. What is this new intimidate srt
    Intimidate + a very effective AI. Very excited for this release!

    Mike

  21. I can not speak about Intimidate, Athletix version of DAA I thought was solid. Adamantium. I liked that. I have been meaning to try Intimidate, though.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Intimidate vs DAA
    By alwaysfirst in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 11:00 PM
  2. Nutrapro Vs Gold standard, who wins?
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:35 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 01:36 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 07:38 PM
Log in
Log in