ERASE & DTP

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be starting a 6 weeks cycle of diesel test hardcore and erase. My favorite supplement cycle used to be DTHC and 6-oxo, but since that is long gone, I am going with many suggestions i have been given to try erase in its place.

My question is, should i stick to just the DTHC and erase, or would it be an ok idea to add some diesel test pro cycle in there as well. What I am thinking is 3 DTHC per day, 3 DTP per day, and 2 Erase per day, for 6 weeks.

I just stocked up on everything this week so it is all set to go. The only reason i am last minute questioning adding in the DTP in addition is because of a small statement i found on the description of erase:

This simple yet very potent and intricate compound called Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (also known as 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA) will have users experiencing all of the benefits from an increase in testosterone and reduction of high levels of estrogen and cortisol. It is a natural compound that is a downstream metabolite of DHEA that exists in the body.

and:

While there is no specific data on the exact Erase compound done on the 11b-HSD enzyme, it is suspected its mechanism is similar to other 7-oxygenated DHEA compounds.

I am not sure if these statements would mean it would be bad to add in some DHEA along with erase (since DTP does have DHEA), or if these statements would recommend that it would be a good complement along with DHEA. So i seek some guidance from you guys!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Thanks Andrew, that is all i needed to hear!

Your advice has always been helpful to me. Not sure if you remember, i used to post on here a bit more while i was in college about 3-5 years ago. You were always very helpful with all my questions.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
For those of you who have experience with ERASE, how long does it generally take before you start seeing and noticing the effects of the lowered estrogen?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of you who have experience with ERASE, how long does it generally take before you start seeing and noticing the effects of the lowered estrogen?
Usually by the end of week 1 I tend to notice the "drying" effect on Erase. Most users tend to feel it around then as well IIRC.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking Erase Pro for a week now and I've noticed some drying and leaning effect. I'm running other supplements with it but I've ran it solo before and noticed the same benefits around week 1.

I have never had joint issues from Erase or Erase pro either.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Usually by the end of week 1 I tend to notice the "drying" effect on Erase. Most users tend to feel it around then as well IIRC.
Same for me

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends for me how many caps of Erase I'm taking for my joints to notice the lowered estrogen. 4 caps was to much for me but 3 caps i can cruise with as long as i make sure to take my fish oil and sometimes a joint supplement if i'm stacking things.