CREATINE

  1. New Member
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    CREATINE


    I'm on a bulking diet and currently I am just eating alot of meat and fruits and vegetables, protein, etc. Im stacking cellucor c4, with no3, usplabs prime with test powder. I'm now shopping for creatine. I ordered kre alk. Efx pro. And I'm thinking about getting monohydrate but there's so many different creatines I don't know which to include. Any suggestions?? Sorry this post is so long

  2. New Member
    Luke_PNI's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    308144
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

    If you already bought Kre-alkalyn then I wouldn't go and buy another creatine. See how Kre-alkalyn works for you. If you didn't care for it or your body didn't respond well then try another form. There are plenty of others to choose from. I would start with the basic monohydrate since it has been around for so long and proven effective. Also Creatine HCl has been proven to be effective as well. See what works best for you, which involves trying new products.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  3. New Member
    gabe666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%

    If you are going to buy another creatine, get aps creatine nitrate and stack it with kre-alkalyn, take kre-alk on off days and take creatine nitrate preworkout.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    creatine nitrate is awesome. amazing pumps
  5. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Agreed. Creatine nitrate is amazing. Pumps are unreal. Stack with arachadonic acid agmatine and enjoy.
  6. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,958
    Rep Power
    2053899
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    60.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hell yea I love creatine nitrate. Take it on workout days and on off days creatine mono. I'm actually using it now
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  7. New Member
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    C4 contains creatine nitrate. Should I take c4 then take nitrate post??
  8. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,958
    Rep Power
    2053899
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    60.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    C4 contains creatine nitrate. Should I take c4 then take nitrate post??
    I'm not sure how much is in C4 so I can't comment. But maybe take 2 with c4 and 2 post but ill look into how much c4 actually has
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  9. New Member
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I'm not sure how much is in C4 so I can't comment. But maybe take 2 with c4 and 2 post but ill look into how much c4 actually has
    Thanks man
  10. New Member
    JRob23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    111117
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    56.05%

    Just to throw it out there, be cautious of how many nitrates you are using as they could cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure.

    c4-creatine nitrate-probably doing 2scoops
    no3 - arginine nitrate - dose dependant upon body weight so maybe 3-5capsules?
    and then buying an additional creatine nitrate product...

    You may want to think about throwing some Hawthorne Berry in there and adding 3-5g of fish oil if you aren't taking either already.

    Just be careful is all I'm saying
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  11. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Nitrates or monohydrate are the way to go. SNS MCC if you get GI issues
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. New Member
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    I take what it says on the label

    One scoop of c4 and 3 no3 caps
  13. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    if you already ordered creatine, just stick with that.....in the future, just stick with monohydrate
  14. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,438
    Rep Power
    412207
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nitrates or monohydrate are the way to go. SNS MCC if you get GI issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    if you already ordered creatine, just stick with that.....in the future, just stick with monohydrate
    This.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    181012
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

    Just use the Kre-alk no point in wasting it, just take 4 a day should give you 3 grams of creatine.
  16. New Member
    Boson3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    2291
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    I'm on a bulking diet and currently I am just eating alot of meat and fruits and vegetables, protein, etc. Im stacking cellucor c4, with no3, usplabs prime with test powder. I'm now shopping for creatine. I ordered kre alk. Efx pro. And I'm thinking about getting monohydrate but there's so many different creatines I don't know which to include. Any suggestions?? Sorry this post is so long
    Krealkalyne works wonders. Don't worry about the creatine just the lifting now.
  17. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    I take what it says on the label

    One scoop of c4 and 3 no3 caps
    Gonna look into the MCC. Using orotine atm
  18. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    23292
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    42.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    if you already ordered creatine, just stick with that.....in the future, just stick with monohydrate
    **** that. I'm sick of people telling others to just stick plain mono.

    What a load of **** that is. I recommend you try mono first, if that works for you then great stick with it. It's cheap and effective.

    But if your like many other people then it might not work for you or cause some sides that you will not like: ie bloating, stomach pains .etc

    That's when you should try MCC, nitrate, Hcl .etc
    I have had much better results with the latter forms of creatine.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  19. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    **** that. I'm sick of people telling others to just stick plain mono.

    What a load of **** that is. I recommend you try mono first, if that works for you then great stick with it. It's cheap and effective.

    But if your like many other people then it might not work for you or cause some sides that you will not like: ie bloating, stomach pains .etc

    That's when you should try MCC, nitrate, Hcl .etc
    I have had much better results with the latter forms of creatine.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    if mono has the most research behind it, and it's proven to be effective, theres no need to recommend other forms

    even if those other forms are better than mono....you can get 6months of mono for like $20...the price vs results of the more expensive creatine just aren't worth the difference in price imo
  20. New Member
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    I already ordered kre alk efx pro and creatine nitrate by aps. Should I stack both with c4 and no3 or should I just wait?
  21. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    181012
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    I already ordered kre alk efx pro and creatine nitrate by aps. Should I stack both with c4 and no3 or should I just wait?
    I wouldnt stack nitrates maybe you shouldve asked this question before you bought everything lol. you could prbly get away with the aps creatine nitrate and 1 scoop of c4 though.
  22. New Member
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    I already ordered kre alk efx pro and creatine nitrate by aps. Should I stack both with c4 and no3 or should I just wait?
  23. New Member
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post

    I wouldnt stack nitrates maybe you shouldve asked this question before you bought everything lol. you could prbly get away with the aps creatine nitrate and 1 scoop of c4 though.
    I know haha. So I should leave out kre alk? And take one nitrate with c4 then take another post?
  24. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    181012
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

    i would do 2-3 pills of aps CN and 1 scoop of c4 pre-workout, no need to take nitrates post.
    If you want you could dose 2 Kre-alk caps post workout but thats up to you.
  25. New Member
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    i would do 2-3 pills of aps CN and 1 scoop of c4 pre-workout, no need to take nitrates post.
    If you want you could dose 2 Kre-alk caps post workout but thats up to you.
    Thanks man
  26. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    181012
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

    np, that one option or you could opt for
    3 No3, 1 scoop c4 preworkout, then 2 kre alk post and save the aps CN for later, but its not a good idea for health and nitarte tolerance to cycle all 3 of those products at the same time imo.
  27. New Member
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    np, that one option or you could opt for
    3 No3, 1 scoop c4 preworkout, then 2 kre alk post and save the aps CN for later, but its not a good idea for health and nitarte tolerance to cycle all 3 of those products at the same time imo.
    Just to make sure I read that right haha 1 scoop of c4. 3 no3 and 2 kre alk post?
  28. New Member
    gabe666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%

    Dose 4 to 6 caps creatine nitrate preworkout with c4 and take 2 caps kre-alk on off days, i would save the n03 and use it with a different preworkout like craze
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
  2. Creatine
    By ChaseRoy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 06:16 PM
  3. Creatine use While "On"
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2003, 10:33 AM
  4. Creatine Is Safe
    By DarCSA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 03:53 AM
  5. Creatine usage during cycle
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in