Can I stack Versa-1 with Alphamine

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.15%

Can I stack Versa-1 with Alphamine

Hello,

I want to do a weight loss stack. I will be lifting hard 2x per week and cardio/HIIT the other days. My goal is to run a daily 1k+ cal deficit for at least four weeks on a high protein/fat diet. I will be trying to maintain as much muscle mass/strength as possible.

I am wondering if I can stack Versa-1 and Alphamine. According to the versa-1 release, it says it can be stacked with anything. So my assumption is a yes, but I figure best to ask.

I also have sustain-alpha on hand (anyone know a good alternative to toco-8, ill miss PP?). I am planning on

In addition, I am using creatine, DAA (will be Testforce, using Synthetic Supp version right now), resveratrol, oxi-mega, super cissus, and light vitamin supplements. I sometimes use Muscle Marinade as a PWO. I would probably only use it on lifting and maybe HIIT days, but I can pass on that as well.

I also have some Alpha T2 laying around if people think that would be a better stack with Versa-1. I also have the release kit of Versa-1, and it came with Agmatine. I am also bought the versa-1 stack with super cissus (i use that now), carboxy and super saponins. i don't have any idea what to do with all this stuff. So any thoughts there.

Thank you,
    Rich

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

First, I wouldn't aim for that large of a deficit each day. You will definitely sacrifice muscle and strength jumping straight into that. Start with a lower caloric deficit and slowly decrease calories as weight loss/fat loss stalls.

For your question tho, yes you can stack Versa-1 and Alphamine (and I am currently doing that myself). I wouldn't combine Alphamine and Muscle Marinade tho as they both contain plenty of stimulants.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rw357 View Post
    Hello,

I want to do a weight loss stack. I will be lifting hard 2x per week and cardio/HIIT the other days. My goal is to run a daily 1k+ cal deficit for at least four weeks on a high protein/fat diet. I will be trying to maintain as much muscle mass/strength as possible.

I am wondering if I can stack Versa-1 and Alphamine. According to the versa-1 release, it says it can be stacked with anything. So my assumption is a yes, but I figure best to ask.

I also have sustain-alpha on hand (anyone know a good alternative to toco-8, ill miss PP?). I am planning on

In addition, I am using creatine, DAA (will be Testforce, using Synthetic Supp version right now), resveratrol, oxi-mega, super cissus, and light vitamin supplements. I sometimes use Muscle Marinade as a PWO. I would probably only use it on lifting and maybe HIIT days, but I can pass on that as well.

I also have some Alpha T2 laying around if people think that would be a better stack with Versa-1. I also have the release kit of Versa-1, and it came with Agmatine. I am also bought the versa-1 stack with super cissus (i use that now), carboxy and super saponins. i don't have any idea what to do with all this stuff. So any thoughts there.

Thank you,
    Rich
    Hey Rich,

As Bolt stated that's a large deficit to start with. Perhaps starting at a 250-500 daily would be better considering the amount of calories you'll also be burning from all your cardio/HIIT sessions

The stack of Versa-1 and Alphamine should be an awesome weightless stack. You got it right, versa-1 can literally be stacked with anything. It's simple beauty of the product. Doing Agmatine either 1-2caps pre-workout or 1 in the AM and 1 pre-workout would also work well for you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The two stack very nicely togethee. I beta tested versa1 and used Alphamine, even dosed them together. I noticed versa actually increasing the thermo activity of Alphamine which already has a profound thermo effect on its own
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.15%

Thanks for the replies guys. I already started the phasing in. I wasn't planning on jumping into a 1-1.25k deficit. I have bene running about 300-600 per day for a week. Going to start this routine on the 15th.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can alpha t2 be stacked with alphamine?
    By Marcinator in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:50 PM
  2. Can I stack Epi with furazan ???
    By liftallday123 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 05:08 PM
  3. Can I stack Natadrol with Pink Magic?
    By redrocket399 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 06:10 PM
  4. can i stack novedex with animal test
    By bowlingball in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:33 PM
  5. Can u stack San tight with liquid clen?
    By jetrob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 10:48 AM