Can I stack Versa-1 with Alphamine

R

rw357

Awards
Hello,

I want to do a weight loss stack. I will be lifting hard 2x per week and cardio/HIIT the other days. My goal is to run a daily 1k+ cal deficit for at least four weeks on a high protein/fat diet. I will be trying to maintain as much muscle mass/strength as possible.

I am wondering if I can stack Versa-1 and Alphamine. According to the versa-1 release, it says it can be stacked with anything. So my assumption is a yes, but I figure best to ask.

I also have sustain-alpha on hand (anyone know a good alternative to toco-8, ill miss PP?). I am planning on

In addition, I am using creatine, DAA (will be Testforce, using Synthetic Supp version right now), resveratrol, oxi-mega, super cissus, and light vitamin supplements. I sometimes use Muscle Marinade as a PWO. I would probably only use it on lifting and maybe HIIT days, but I can pass on that as well.

I also have some Alpha T2 laying around if people think that would be a better stack with Versa-1. I also have the release kit of Versa-1, and it came with Agmatine. I am also bought the versa-1 stack with super cissus (i use that now), carboxy and super saponins. i don't have any idea what to do with all this stuff. So any thoughts there.

Thank you,
Rich

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, I wouldn't aim for that large of a deficit each day. You will definitely sacrifice muscle and strength jumping straight into that. Start with a lower caloric deficit and slowly decrease calories as weight loss/fat loss stalls.

For your question tho, yes you can stack Versa-1 and Alphamine (and I am currently doing that myself). I wouldn't combine Alphamine and Muscle Marinade tho as they both contain plenty of stimulants.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

I want to do a weight loss stack. I will be lifting hard 2x per week and cardio/HIIT the other days. My goal is to run a daily 1k+ cal deficit for at least four weeks on a high protein/fat diet. I will be trying to maintain as much muscle mass/strength as possible.

I am wondering if I can stack Versa-1 and Alphamine. According to the versa-1 release, it says it can be stacked with anything. So my assumption is a yes, but I figure best to ask.

I also have sustain-alpha on hand (anyone know a good alternative to toco-8, ill miss PP?). I am planning on

In addition, I am using creatine, DAA (will be Testforce, using Synthetic Supp version right now), resveratrol, oxi-mega, super cissus, and light vitamin supplements. I sometimes use Muscle Marinade as a PWO. I would probably only use it on lifting and maybe HIIT days, but I can pass on that as well.

I also have some Alpha T2 laying around if people think that would be a better stack with Versa-1. I also have the release kit of Versa-1, and it came with Agmatine. I am also bought the versa-1 stack with super cissus (i use that now), carboxy and super saponins. i don't have any idea what to do with all this stuff. So any thoughts there.

Thank you,
Rich
Hey Rich,

As Bolt stated that's a large deficit to start with. Perhaps starting at a 250-500 daily would be better considering the amount of calories you'll also be burning from all your cardio/HIIT sessions

The stack of Versa-1 and Alphamine should be an awesome weightless stack. You got it right, versa-1 can literally be stacked with anything. It's simple beauty of the product. Doing Agmatine either 1-2caps pre-workout or 1 in the AM and 1 pre-workout would also work well for you.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
The two stack very nicely togethee. I beta tested versa1 and used Alphamine, even dosed them together. I noticed versa actually increasing the thermo activity of Alphamine which already has a profound thermo effect on its own

R

rw357

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I already started the phasing in. I wasn't planning on jumping into a 1-1.25k deficit. I have bene running about 300-600 per day for a week. Going to start this routine on the 15th.