Alcohol and Yohimbe (Alphamine) - AnabolicMinds.com

Alcohol and Yohimbe (Alphamine)

Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Alcohol and Yohimbe (Alphamine)

I know alcohol isnt recommended for people that work out, but today was an especially stressful day. I just downed a shot of 90 proof liquor, should I be concerned with interactions with any of my supplements? Yohimbe? Preworkouts? Alphamine? Etc? It was just one drink and in about 30 minutes i'm gonna take some alphamine and go to the gym. Should I have any cause for concern?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Absolutely not! Alcohol in moderation is actually beneficial for many populations, and longterm data shows people who drink in moderation (i.e. 1 drink as you just did) are healthier than people who abstain from drinking altogether. Take your alphamine and hit the gym!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Absolutely not! Alcohol in moderation is actually beneficial for many populations, and longterm data shows people who drink in moderation (i.e. 1 drink as you just did) are healthier than people who abstain from drinking altogether. Take your alphamine and hit the gym!
    Coop is known as the man of the Vodka-Hemavol C0cktails and now also....the Alphamine-Liquor extravaganza then!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Well, I guess that trip to the tax free New Hampshire liquor store was a good idea!!
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Alcohol and Yohimbe (Alphamine)

How about a couple of Oxycontins after work to help me unwind??
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post

How about a couple of Oxycontins after work to help me unwind??
    Thats taking it too far

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Alcohol and Yohimbe (Alphamine)

Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    Thats taking it too far
    Hey man don't judge me.. it helps take the edge off after a long day...lol
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Epic post!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post

Hey man don't judge me.. it helps take the edge off after a long day...lol
    I think smokin a bowl would be a lot better than an oxy. Or even just some Phenibut.

Similar Forum Threads

1. alcohol and steroids
    By bobcats4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 04:47 PM
  2. phospha serine and yohimbe
    By the anapolack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 09:43 PM
  3. Alcohol and S.E.R.Ms
    By fieyaa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18