Stack help anabeta or versa-1

1. Registered User
    Answers

Stack help anabeta or versa-1

Guys I'll be wrapping up a 4 week run of nolvadren xt, pr-xt and vanillean..

I have anabeta and forskolin 95.. Also have versa-1 and usp powders carboxy and super Saponis, also will be gettin some compound 20..

Wondering what you'd suggest I run next. Thanks!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

All of it
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Are you looking to bulk up a bit after cutting or do more of a recomp?
    ***PES Representative***
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Are you looking to bulk up a bit after cutting or do more of a recomp?
    Haha I'm thinking of splitting the usp products together and the anabeta and forskolin separate. Not sure on my goals, likely recomp if anything. My primary interest is strength though.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I can't comment on the usp products,but the versa1 seems to be something that stacks well with about anything.As far as anabeta and forskolin95,both very solid products and also stack well together,I think all of them together as mentioned above would be an awesome stack!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Haha I'm thinking of splitting the usp products together and the anabeta and forskolin separate. Not sure on my goals, likely recomp if anything. My primary interest is strength though.
    Separate like that would work and I would love to see which one works better for you. Although, I would love to see an AnaBeta/Versa1 log too! Both are going to give you nice strength increases if your training and diet are good.
    ***PES Representative***
  7. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I say run them all together. Can't go wrong with that
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Separate like that would work and I would love to see which one works better for you. Although, I would love to see an AnaBeta/Versa1 log too! Both are going to give you nice strength increases if your training and diet are good.
    I think that stacking, although good would only yield marginal additional benefit whereas if versa1 and anabeta are separate you get an additional 4 weeks of strong added product
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I think that stacking, although good would only yield marginal additional benefit whereas if versa1 and anabeta are separate you get an additional 4 weeks of strong added product
    I agree with this. I'm not a big fan of these mega stacks. Maximize the bang for your buck. I like the anabeta specifically with the forskolin though.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Guys I'll be wrapping up a 4 week run of nolvadren xt, pr-xt and vanillean..I have anabeta and forskolin 95.. Also have versa-1 and usp powders carboxy and super Saponis, also will be gettin some compound 20..Wondering what you'd suggest I run next. Thanks!
    Hey Bigla. Which of those have you used before, if any? VERSA-1 has been great for strength for many of the testers including myself. Since your main goals are strength and recomp I would absolutely make sure that VERSA-1 is in there. As the others mentioned Anabete/VERSA-1 would be awesome, but then you'd only get a total of four weeks. For that reason, I would use them at separate times. Of the bulk powders, SuperCissus wouldn't be a bad idea to add in during a strength phase as well.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Hey Bigla. Which of those have you used before, if any? VERSA-1 has been great for strength for many of the testers including myself. Since your main goals are strength and recomp I would absolutely make sure that VERSA-1 is in there. As the others mentioned Anabete/VERSA-1 would be awesome, but then you'd only get a total of four weeks. For that reason, I would use them at separate times. Of the bulk powders, SuperCissus wouldn't be a bad idea to add in during a strength phase as well.
    I've used none of them before. There is some of Anabetas ingredients and compound 20's in PR-XT, but I have never used them stand alone. I think I'm going to do compound 20 and versa-1 then anabeta after. I used to run big stacks like that, but think an additional strong 4 weeks typically trumps a 4 week blitz.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

I've used none of them before. There is some of Anabetas ingredients and compound 20's in PR-XT, but I have never used them stand alone. I think I'm going to do compound 20 and versa-1 then anabeta after. I used to run big stacks like that, but think an additional strong 4 weeks typically trumps a 4 week blitz.
    Ah right then I think that your plan sounds perfect! I'd throw the SuperCissus in there since you'll be training heavy, 1-Carboxy perhaps in with AnaBeta, and SuperSaponins wherever you'd like. Of course you could always save the bulk powders for another time.

Agreed, an extended run is the way to go rather than downing everything in a month.

Do you plan to log anything? I'd be interested to follow.

usplabsdirect.com
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Ah right then I think that your plan sounds perfect! I'd throw the SuperCissus in there since you'll be training heavy, 1-Carboxy perhaps in with AnaBeta, and SuperSaponins wherever you'd like. Of course you could always save the bulk powders for another time.

Agreed, an extended run is the way to go rather than downing everything in a month.

Do you plan to log anything? I'd be interested to follow.
    Definitely will. It's the least I can do.. I was thinking carboxy and ss with the versa1 and compound 20 as well
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Definitely will. It's the least I can do.. I was thinking carboxy and ss with the versa1 and compound 20 as well
    Strength and recovery should be excellent on that stack. I'll keep an eye out for your log!

usplabsdirect.com
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Strength and recovery should be excellent on that stack. I'll keep an eye out for your log!
    Great! Should be up in a week or two. I'll be trying to improve body composition too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase Pro stacked with Anabeta Elite or after?
    By jmc9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 09:35 PM
  2. bioforge vs anabeta w/ erase stack help
    By Reflexion318 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:35 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 09:17 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:48 AM