Supplements for sex drive/libido?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Supplements for sex drive/libido?


    I'm currently trying forta for men. I'd like to know if anyone knows any good sex enhancing supplements? Ones that increase sex desire, endurance, thickness etc...

    Thanks

    AP


  2. Paragon had my sex drive up and when I took prodigy before sex after a few weeks I noticed more veins in me Johnson lol I think from the orchardlean in it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. bang bros marathon
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    bang bros marathon
    They make me feel inferior lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    I'm currently trying forta for men. I'd like to know if anyone knows any good sex enhancing supplements? Ones that increase sex desire, endurance, thickness etc...

    Thanks

    AP
    AI Sports Perform

  6. AI perform and bang bros
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. What's bang bros?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    What's bang bros?
    ummmm

  9. lol awesome.. I knew what that was when I was 14
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. What is it, porn? I thought maybe they made some kind of sex supplement called bang bros lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    What is it, porn? I thought maybe they made some kind of sex supplement called bang bros lol
    That's an incredible idea.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  12. It's true, I was peeking.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. I am using AI perform right now and it's going pretty well for me!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  14. 10mg of epi increased libido, semen volume, even my dick was vascular and longer when flaccid.... Just my experience

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bboyflash View Post
    10mg of epi increased libido, semen volume, even my dick was vascular and longer when flaccid.... Just my experience
    Are you serious?I believe what you say but I hope your really not recommending a DS for someone who know nothing about his past supp usage,whether he has cycled or not,just the statement itself blows me away.Op it is not ok to take Epi as a libido boost!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  16. Did not at all recommend ds/ph as libido booster just shared an experience, you'd have to be ignorant to even infer that

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bboyflash View Post
    Did not at all recommend ds/ph as libido booster just shared an experience, you'd have to be ignorant to even infer that
    Just reading your post as you wrote it,also op asked for a good supplement for sex drive and libido,you replied with Epi,just saying.Not in any way trying to be rude here.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  18. No worries I just need to clarify my post better

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I'm currently growing a 1970s porn star mustache. That seems to be giving me all kinds of confidence and an overall better performance in the bedroom, try that out its cheap and effective.
    you're all up in these kinds of threads aren't ya dan?
    fitting screenname, you choose sir

  20. I remember doing a cycle of pheraplex by anabolic extreme back in the day, man did that give me everything I wanted when it came to sex. Recovery was insane, I was hard for as long as I wanted and the orgasm was amazing.

  21. RPM Drive or Lit-Up from App Nut. Or you could just used Horny Goat Weed, DAA, and Dodder Seed.

  22. Thanks guys for the suggestions, and thanks Dan for the link.

  23. [QUOTE=AlexParty;3835227]I'm currently trying forta for men. I'd like to know if anyone knows any good sex enhancing supplements? Ones that increase sex desire, endurance, thickness etc



    Try T-Blast by NLA~ You'll be ready to go at a drop of a hat!! Tell your lady to be ready!!



    JMarshall
    Team POWER & inTENsity


    Fueled by NLA Performance- "Choice of Champions"

    Geared By APT Pro Gear- "World Record Proven"

    Clothed By Unbreakable Gear- "Its not a Shirt, Its a Statement"
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!

  24. I am wondering how old all of you guys are that need supplements to increase sex drive and libido. I'm closing in on 50, and pretty much want sex all the time.

    I could see this being an issue for guys in their 60s or something, but I'd hate to see you young guns needing an artificial 'boost' in this department.

  25. Tribulus maca fadogia daa
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  26. Fadogia, anacyclus, and icariin all do a number on my libido. As far as formulated products for this purpose, I love CEL PCT Assist, Testabolan v2, and Anabeta
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  27. Icariin, fadogia, and bulbine have all been good to me in the libido department.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Fadogia, anacyclus, and icariin
    Throw in some Brassaiopsis Glumerulata and some Divanil and thats one hell of a product. *cough cough*

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Throw in some Brassaiopsis Glumerulata and some Divanil and thats one hell of a product. *cough cough*
    Look at nolvadren xt I think it is called...saw profile yesterday and looked pretty promising. I'm a firm believer in AI Perform and some bull Agmatine and DAA. That stak is cheap and has always been effective for me. My 2 cents

  30. Test powder, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro Epimedium icaarin. amazing for libido.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  31. L-Dopa + DAA is good for strength, libido and stamina

  32. Dpol and Recycle turns me into a porn star.
    Division1 kicks ass too
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  33. HGW 50% 500mg cap, youll feel it half an hr later! Its something you notice straight away, Ive never run high dose Maca & other herbs to see an effect.

    Original Aspire36

  34. So many products to choose from. Thanks for the input guys. IM thinking of just taking maca root and sixpro is right, we shouldn't be taking supps at our age to increase libido. I guess it's probably stress and smoking. Some days I get out of bed with a rock, other days I'm not horny, I guess it's just normal, but it would be nice to be horny all the time

  35. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    HGW 50% 500mg cap, youll feel it half an hr later! Its something you notice straight away, Ive never run high dose Maca & other herbs to see an effect.

    Original Aspire36
    Where in gods name are u able to find HGW 50% at 500mgs/cap?!?! Please share the wealth

  36. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    So many products to choose from. Thanks for the input guys. IM thinking of just taking maca root and sixpro is right, we shouldn't be taking supps at our age to increase libido. I guess it's probably stress and smoking. Some days I get out of bed with a rock, other days I'm not horny, I guess it's just normal, but it would be nice to be horny all the time
    Bulk maca has never done me wrong


    Mike
  37. Supplements for sex drive/libido?


    Endosurge Turbo will have 20:1 Maca and should boost libido to high levels

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    HGW 50% 500mg cap, youll feel it half an hr later! Its something you notice straight away, Ive never run high dose Maca & other herbs to see an effect.

    Original Aspire36

    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Where in gods name are u able to find HGW 50% at 500mgs/cap?!?! Please share the wealth
    I'd like to know as well.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Endosurge Turbo will have 20:1 Maca and should boost libido to high levels
    Have been hearing good things bout this and just saw profile on nutraplanet! Looks solid deff going to give it a try since saw very good and reputable reviews of OG Endosurge...just waiting in that presale!

  40. supersaponins FTW
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplement for LH boost, libido and ED.. Need help.
    By loopy107 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. what to take for sex drive?
    By grndslam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 04:36 PM
  3. what roid do u like for sex drive?
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 11:02 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 10:43 AM
Log in
Log in