Let’s cut through the clutter. The sports supplement industry is saturated with products and everyone wants something different with ingredients in various quantities.
If you could create your own supplement line, what products would you create?
- Product type (pre, post, BCAA, protein…)?
- Which ingredients would you use?
- How much of each ingredient would you use?
- Would your products be sweetened or flavored (naturally or artificially)?
- Would you use additives like soy (lecithin) and silicon dioxide?
Let’s get this thread rolling! Be creative.
@MuscleIQ: Props to you. That's really cool.
@Sean1332: It's in my mind. The reason is because everyone puts Acesulfame potassium, sucralose and dye in their products, as well as soy. Mixing your own product is time-consuming and costly, but if someone were to manufacture a good product, it would be more cost-effective for everyone.