Looking to start taking MIC injections

gopro2013

Awards
I am going to start doing these come my next cut. There are a bunch of anti-aging clinics/candy shops that offer this. I am looking to do this a cheaper way. As far as I can tell in order to purchase online you need to have a doctor's prescription. I'll be doing this with B injections also (found a site already where the script was not needed).

Clearly a doc will not just write one without me showing up in one of this clinics. That all being said, anyone know where I can get this stuff? I have heard of course that there are supplement versions that are not RX.

Btw, some people know this stuff as Lipo-dissolve, etc. MIC of course is Choline, Methione, and Inositol.

Thanks.

I added this here in case there is a supplement version you know of that will not need the RX.

gopro2013

Awards
what is the science behind this?
To be extremely honest I am no scientist. I will say this, when plastic surgeons/medical clinics are using this product you can be certain of two things. One, is that it is approved by the FDA and two, it has some level of effectiveness. There is no way a surgeon would use this otherwise. You can argue they would to make money, but think how much more they would make from just doing liposuction!

gopro2013

Awards
To be extremely honest I am no scientist. I will say this, when plastic surgeons/medical clinics are using this product you can be certain of two things. One, is that it is approved by the FDA and two, it has some level of effectiveness. There is no way a surgeon would use this otherwise. You can argue they would to make money, but think how much more they would make from just doing liposuction!
Nobody have info on this???

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MIC = Lipodissolve?

If so, screw that.. you need a serious of 30+ injections to cover an abdomen daily.. save your money and go under the knife! I didnt no lipodissolve was mic though and used for what you are talking about.

Mike

PS. I wouldn't rush to say it has to work or do something, drs preech hcg burns fat.. i just saw on dr. oz yesterday them saying its not there 500 cal diet that burns fat, its the hcg lmao

gopro2013

Awards
MIC = Lipodissolve?

If so, screw that.. you need a serious of 30+ injections to cover an abdomen daily.. save your money and go under the knife! I didnt no lipodissolve was mic though and used for what you are talking about.

Mike

PS. I wouldn't rush to say it has to work or do something, drs preech hcg burns fat.. i just saw on dr. oz yesterday them saying its not there 500 cal diet that burns fat, its the hcg lmao
I hear you. I have been hearing from a lot of friends that this is working good for them. Maybe I'm wrong and it is not the same as lipo-dissolve??

gopro2013

Awards
a buddy told me this and I jut assumed he was on track. brought it to this forum to help me ferret it out.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The few I knew that took it didnt think it was all that great. I would go with helios over it. Ive seen it work 1st hand and it is not that expensive.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The few I knew that took it didnt think it was all that great. I would go with helios over it. Ive seen it work 1st hand and it is not that expensive.
Helios do not spot reduce.. i've played with helios for years. 1ml IM 30 mins before cardio has me so jittery I can't even talk, but it makes me puke, and tired as all hell. Makes my appetite non-existant as well.Lipodissolve does spot reduce, but requires an injection every 1/4 in.. try covering your midsection lol. It leaves crators and divits if you miss spots. Its like synthol.. it requires a ton of accuracy and millions of injections but in the end, they both work ridiculously good if done right. Mike

gopro2013

Awards
I grabbed a little piece off the a site...it seems that the use is for more than just spot injection. It seems as though it is even better used to help metabolize fat...Am I right??

he components are the amino acids Methionine, Inositol and Choline, and we also add B-12 because of its incredible health and weight loss benefits, as well as . L-Carnitine, Pyridoxine, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Niacinamide, B-12, Chromium, and Dexpanthenol.

Combined together, they form a great lipotropic preparation. So if Lipotropic means fat loving, and I certainly don’t like my fat, then how does it help me get rid of it? The Ändlö’s Fat Burning Accelerator combination, are substances that liquefy or homogenize fats. So what are the main functions of this Fat Burning formula injection?

1. The increase the production of lecithin by our liver, which dissolves cholesterol reducing cholesterol deposits in blood vessels as well as in your gall bladder (gallstones).
  2. Prevents the accumulation of fat in your liver and fat makes your liver work sluggishly.
  3. The detoxifying breakdown products of protein digestion, which is essential on a high protein diet.
  4. Boost our immune system, allowing us to fight disease and infections.
Methionine is an amino acid which acts as a lipotropic (fat loving) agent to speed up removal of fat within the liver and to prevent excess fat buildup in problem areas. Methionine also aids in preventing or relieving fatigue and aids in optimizing skin, nails and hair.

Methionine is an incredible anti-oxidant as the sulfur component inactivates free-radicals. Methionine also improves depression, arthritis pain and chronic diseases. Some studies have suggested that methionine might improve memory and immediate recall. Inositol is part of the B- vitamin complex. It is a mild lipotropic, aiding in weight loss and the redistribution of body fat by breaking down or even emulsifying fats in your body.

Inositol is also vital for hair growth, and as a component of lecithin improves memory and reduces elevated cholesterol and hardening of the arteries caused by cholesterol build-up. Inositol has also been known to have a calming effect of the nervous system and has been studied as a possible treatment for depression, panic attacks and even Alzheimer’s disease. Choline is also a part of the vitamin B family.

It helps our body utilize fats, burning them so that weight loss is supported. Choline assists in the emulsification and dissolution of fats and cholesterol in your body by promoting the development of smaller fat globules in the blood stream. This process speeds the transport of fats out of the cells, so that your body can get rid of them.

Choline supports the health of the liver, improving its ability to process and excrete chemical byproducts within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine system, the cardiovascular and hepatic systems. It is an essential nutrient required by the body to produce several components necessary for healthy cellular membranes.

Choline helps form phosphatidylcholine, the primary phospholipid of cell membranes, which will improve cellular function. Choline is also a precursor to acetylcholine, one of the crucial stimulatory neurotransmitter involved in memory.

Choline helps in the production of lipotropic agents that converts fats into useful products and aids in the production of HDL, the good cholesterol that cleanses the body of bad cholesterol or LDL cholesterol. It also helps in the detoxification of your cells by decongesting the liver and ridding it of excess fat.

Choline also assists your body in responding to stress and fatigue. When choline is depleted we see a dramatic reduction in fat metabolism and the utilization of fats.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Helios do not spot reduce.. i've played with helios for years.
holy good grief mike
your vast array of experiences is mind-boggling :yikes:

the components are the amino acids Methionine, Inositol and Choline
i know nothing of what you are talking about..

however - all that seems to sound good, is not always the case

messing with methionine levels/supplementation also has negative studies attached to it
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10863-009-9229-3

inositol, again not as benign as you would think
(interesting that this is used by some coke dealers to cut their product however...)

choline excess has a list of deleterious effects associated with it

intravenously, i do not know how these affect function, but it would be something i would be highly cautious of,
very well-read and researched thoroughly, if i were you

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The two guys that I know took it definatley leaned out. Both already lean and trying to lose last few lbs. I guess its possible it was systemic. Ill take your word for it though criticalbench as it sounds like you have far more experience with it than me.

gopro2013

Awards
holy good grief mike
your vast array of experiences is mind-boggling

i know nothing of what you are talking about..

however - all that seems to sound good, is not always the case

messing with methionine levels/supplementation also has negative studies attached to it

inositol, again not as benign as you would think
(interesting that this is used by some coke dealers to cut their product however...)

choline excess has a list of deleterious effects associated with it

intravenously, i do not know how these affect function, but it would be something i would be highly cautious of,
very well-read and researched thoroughly, if i were you
I hear you...if a doctor's office is willing to do this though, what better can I ask for? How would you determine this to be safe or not based upon articles that do not apply directly.

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
MIC is not Lipodissolve. Lipodissolve is phosphadiatylcholine + something else injections.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy good grief mike
your vast array of experiences is mind-boggling :yikes:
No sure if serious.

But regardless, I've never heard of anyone seriously comment on spot reduction with helios.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
No sure if serious.

But regardless, I've never heard of anyone seriously comment on spot reduction with helios.
was very serious bro
and a compliment, tip of the cap - nothing derogatory
every so often i'll read something from you that just blows my mind, as i am limited (relatively speaking) with personal experience, in comparison to you

good knowledge

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was very serious bro
and a compliment, tip of the cap - nothing derogatory
every so often i'll read something from you that just blows my mind, as i am limited (relatively speaking) with personal experience, in comparison to you

good knowledge
Oo aite appreciated bro. I take a real life underground approach to bodybuilding as far as the real gear goes so to say. I dont do what is preached to do.. i do what the real bodybuilders do.. the stuff that is only talked about on private underground bodybuilding forums.

Stuff is so different from what people actually think.

Mike

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oo aite appreciated bro. I take a real life underground approach to bodybuilding as far as the real gear goes so to say. I dont do what is preached to do.. i do what the real bodybuilders do.. the stuff that is only talked about on private underground bodybuilding forums.

Stuff is so different from what people actually think.

Mike
The Dark Side of the Bro's? hm...The Bro-Lactic Empire?...The Test-Sith-Cular Atrophy Clan?...