Creatine supps while on Erase Pro (or AI in General)

Kainalu

Awards
Wondering about this as i see some posts in this and other forums were users were saying to stop or don't use Creatine altogether or very minimal amounts if you do, i.e, its in your pwo or what not. Thoughts? I ordered green mag and just wondering if its beneficial to take with my Endosurge /Erase Pro/SNS Daa stack. Also dosing and times to take with this stack is appreciated. Daa first thing in am before breakfast but I also heard before workout. Endo w or w/o food and best times? and Pro is once EOD but is timing important? Thanks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The EPRO and daa I would dose about 45 mins pre-workout. EPRO you have to find your perfect dosing strategy. Some have to take it eod but most use 1 cap daily. Not familiar with endosurge and I've never stopped creatine use just to start an AI. I've used the two together with no issues.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wondering about this as i see some posts in this and other forums were users were saying to stop or don't use Creatine altogether or very minimal amounts if you do, i.e, its in your pwo or what not. Thoughts? I ordered green mag and just wondering if its beneficial to take with my Endosurge /Erase Pro/SNS Daa stack. Also dosing and times to take with this stack is appreciated. Daa first thing in am before breakfast but I also heard before workout. Endo w or w/o food and best times? and Pro is once EOD but is timing important? Thanks
Why do people want to avoid Creatine while on AIs?
The Broscience Lore that creatine will make you look bloated and "wet" , and the use of an AI (Erase Pro in this case) is to get the Dry Hard Look (which it DOES give). Being it bro-science do not listen. Have your Creatine (be it Mono, or Magnesium Creatine Chelate) at 3g at least 4 days a week and enjoy.

Dosing and timing for DAA and Erase Pro is totally irrelevant, just have it once a day and you will be fine. All your 3g of DAA either split or together, on an empty stomach or with food...Erase Pro in the AM or PM , with or without food.

Endosurge however I would have in the AM with or without good, and PM on an empty stomach before bed. I would avoid mixing L-Dopa with high doses of stimlulants whatsoever.

Hope that helps...

Edit: Oh and the EOD dosage for Erase Pro is used for people who can't tolerate it due to dry joints, most people don't present this problem, in the case it happens up the Omega-3 (EPA/DHA) dosage to 3-4g a day, some Cissus Quadrangularis and a Gallon of water a day and you should be fine. Dose EOD as a last resort if your joints do bother you too much.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could always use 2.5-3g of creatine to avoid the fear of bloat and still get the benefits

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I use 2.5 grams of Creapure daily and get no bloat. Anything over that and I start to bloat, get dehydrated, and have to pee a lot. I've used Creapure while also on PES Erase many times and have had no issues except for joint pain from dry joints. Drinking more water, upping the my fish oil intake, and lowering the dosage of Erase was able to remedy this problem every time.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I have used my daily 5g of creatine for years while running an AI and never had any issues.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran Erase/EP plenty of times and never dropped creatine. Never had any issues.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have used my daily 5g of creatine for years while running an AI and never had any issues.
The only thing they have in common is that they have no real time requirement for dosing. What I mean is that they can be dosed any time of the day, not needed to do pre-workout or post workout at all...Like I said it is the belief that they won't look dry and cut if they are still taking creatine...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using mono myself for years. The "bloat" as people refer to it isn't something I myself am not really concerned with. But as Natty said if your worried about it, drop it down to 2.5 daily especially if you reached saturation. And some of the diuretic effects of EP gives people the look they are going for.

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Why do people want to avoid Creatine while on AIs?
The Broscience Lore that creatine will make you look bloated and "wet" , and the use of an AI (Erase Pro in this case) is to get the Dry Hard Look (which it DOES give). Being it bro-science do not listen. Have your Creatine (be it Mono, or Magnesium Creatine Chelate) at 3g at least 4 days a week and enjoy.

Dosing and timing for DAA and Erase Pro is totally irrelevant, just have it once a day and you will be fine. All your 3g of DAA either split or together, on an empty stomach or with food...Erase Pro in the AM or PM , with or without food.

Endosurge however I would have in the AM with or without good, and PM on an empty stomach before bed. I would avoid mixing L-Dopa with high doses of stimlulants whatsoever.

Hope that helps...

Edit: Oh and the EOD dosage for Erase Pro is used for people who can't tolerate it due to dry joints, most people don't present this problem, in the case it happens up the Omega-3 (EPA/DHA) dosage to 3-4g a day, some Cissus Quadrangularis and a Gallon of water a day and you should be fine. Dose EOD as a last resort if your joints do bother you too much.

Would taking endosurge in the am with alphamine be a bad combo with the l-dopa. I plan on running these 2 with others in a few weeks.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would taking endosurge in the am with alphamine be a bad combo with the l-dopa. I plan on running these 2 with others in a few weeks.
I don't see a problem with how you plan on dosing the three

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Dose the EP preworkout, as one of the herbs has data showing improve time to fatigue. Take the DAA preworkout as well since NMDA agonism promotes performance under stress. Take the full dose of green mag preworkout as well (don't split it as the label suggests). Endosurge can also be taken preworkout but only if you are not taking a heavily stimmed preworkout, as the L-dopa may result in overstimulation.

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
coop,

will the l-dopa be ok with either 1 scoop of alphamine or 200mg caffiene? Only stims I take pre-workout.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
coop,

will the l-dopa be ok with either 1 scoop of alphamine or 200mg caffiene? Only stims I take pre-workout.
Yes, it should actually increase the feelgood effects of stims at that dose. However, some users report a "cheesing" effect of dopaminergics + yohimbine hcl. I don't think that would apply here since PES' extract seems to minimize central discomfort.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose the EP preworkout, as one of the herbs has data showing improve time to fatigue. Take the DAA preworkout as well since NMDA agonism promotes performance under stress. Take the full dose of green mag preworkout as well (don't split it as the label suggests). Endosurge can also be taken preworkout but only if you are not taking a heavily stimmed preworkout, as the L-dopa may result in overstimulation.
Hmm.. Great minds bronamath!