D-Asparctic Acid?? - AnabolicMinds.com

D-Asparctic Acid??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

D-Asparctic Acid??

Hey guys. was lookin into this as it's been getting a bit of hype. is it just hype or worth a try? any info on results from this product (good or bad) is welcome. thanks!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

its cheap enough that its worth giving a try. even if it was a little more expensive, i would still get it personally. love it as do many others.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's really great. There are many positive logs and reviews of DAA products on here.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have had very good results from daa ran solo or as part of a natty stack,it also works very well as part of pct.SNS has it in powder and capsule form and can be found very cheap compared to others!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i use Synthetic Supplements. 10 bucks.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I have had very good results from daa ran solo or as part of a natty stack,it also works very well as part of pct.SNS has it in powder and capsule form and can be found very cheap compared to others!
    glad to hear! thanks for your input
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    It's really great. There are many positive logs and reviews of DAA products on here.
    will look into them! thanks
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Give it a run. Go with DAA + Erase/Erase Pro.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  9. Diamond Member

DAA is worth trying for the cognitive benefits alone
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

DAA works really well for me too. I tend to get some itchy nips from prolactin from it so I would suggest running some L-dopa with it just in case. I also like running an ai with it. Typically I'll run DAA+erase and l-dopa or DAA+AD-3
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Agreed that this is an amazing combo,one of my favorites,but I would say maybe to try daa solo so he knows what it offers him or not before adding in anything.I always try to use a product thats new to me by itself,starting with multiple products can become hard to guage what is doing what sometimes.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Best stack out
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Simple and effective!
  14. New Member

Agreed that this is an amazing combo,one of my favorites,but I would say maybe to try daa solo so he knows what it offers him or not before adding in anything.I always try to use a product thats new to me by itself,starting with multiple products can become hard to guage what is doing what sometimes.
    I would use it solo just to see the results. What kind of results can I expect?
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post

Strength gains
    Libido boost
    Alpha feeling is typical
    Increased aggression
    anything associated with test increase..

Usually you notice the product kick in around day 10-12.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Normally I completely agree, but DAA and Erase together is much more than just 1 + 1 = 2. DAA is going to cause estrogen to go up as well, so using Erase or another AI is a good idea.
    ***PES Representative***
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Icrease in libido,better mood,more energy are some things I notice.Your results are going to obviously be determined by proper diet and training,but daa offers a nice push in the gym for me which results in more growth.I have also had increased hunger at times while using daa.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Normally I completely agree, but DAA and Erase together is much more than just 1 + 1 = 2. DAA is going to cause estrogen to go up as well, so using Erase or another AI is a good idea.
    As i said erase and daa is one of my go to stacks.I myself ran them both for the first time together,since then I have ran each solo and now I am able to know what each offers me and how.I have never had enough of an increase in estro when using daa to where I saw any estro related sides.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

SNS DAA caps and erase....
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Also I am sure op will have a great run with daa and erase,in no way will it hurt and thats not what I was getting at.So I hope you can all see where my intentions were in what I said.Whether ran solo or with erase or an ai,Im sure you will enjoy the benefits daa has to offer you op!
  21. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Strength gains
    Libido boost
    Alpha feeling is typical
    Increased aggression
    anything associated with test increase..

Usually you notice the product kick in around day 10-12.
    sweet! also, people have been saying it can increase estro, have you heard that?
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

sweet! also, people have been saying it can increase estro, have you heard that?
    When you elevate your test estrogen will come with it but that is what the erase is for.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

When you elevate your test estrogen will come with it but that is what the erase is for.
    I don't have erase but I do have formadrol laying around..
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Also I am sure op will have a great run with daa and erase,in no way will it hurt and thats not what I was getting at.So I hope you can all see where my intentions were in what I said.Whether ran solo or with erase or an ai,Im sure you will enjoy the benefits daa has to offer you op!
    I didn't take what you said as bad It's just one of those that I do feel like you need Erase or another AI to help out with. Most are not going to have estrogen increases to the point that there is any kind of danger, but it does help you get the full benefit of the DAA. DAA by itself works well though too.
    ***PES Representative***
  25. Elite Member

Ya if I run DAA I always fun an AI (erase) for the extra benefits and estrogen control.
    PES Representative
  26. New Member

Ya if I run DAA I always fun an AI (erase) for the extra benefits and estrogen control.
    would formadrol be okay?
  27. Elite Member

would formadrol be okay?
    Ya formadrol would work fine
    PES Representative
  28. New Member

Ya formadrol would work fine
    thanks bro!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Erase is fun
  30. New Member

dumbass checkin here with a question...if you are running DAA and erase pro do you also need l dopa for this prolactin control or is it unnecessary?
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    dumbass checkin here with a question...if you are running DAA and erase pro do you also need l dopa for this prolactin control or is it unnecessary?
    If you are concerned or worried about prolactin throw in Inhibit-p.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You shouldn't need prolactin control seeing as you're not shooting testosterone up as much as if you were in gear. Should be fine, the only reason people even run AIs with it is to reap more benefit of the t boost.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    You shouldn't need prolactin control seeing as you're not shooting testosterone up as much as if you were in gear. Should be fine, the only reason people even run AIs with it is to reap more benefit of the t boost.
    Yes,he should be fine,but to say it wont happen from DAA and erase pro would be false,as I have seen multiple cases where someone using DAA and erase pro had raised prolactin to the point they had to stop because of the pain,which is why I said Inhibit-p would be a good addition for his concerns.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Yes,he should be fine,but to say it wont happen from DAA and erase pro would be false,as I have seen multiple cases where someone using DAA and erase pro had raised prolactin to the point they had to stop because of the pain,which is why I said Inhibit-p would be a good addition for his concerns.
    I wasn't arguing Mack I was just giving him another perspective. Everyone aromatises testosterone differently . Do you know what % l dopa inhibit p is by any chance ?
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    I recommend it. Daa gives me issues without some l-dopa
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I wasn't arguing Mack I was just giving him another perspective. Everyone aromatises testosterone differently . Do you know what % l dopa inhibit p is by any chance ?
    Inhibit-p is 60% L-dopa,and I wasnt trying to either bro,just stating some facts.Sorry if I came off wrong in my post.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Inhibit-p is 60% L-dopa,and I wasnt trying to either bro,just stating some facts.Sorry if I came off wrong in my post.
    Gotcha and it's all good man . What else does raised prolactin cause besides sore nipples?
  38. Diamond Member

Inhibit-P and Erase pretty much complete the trifecta when running DAA
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

What is a good dosing protocol for DAA solo? I have run DAA + Erase before for 2 months with incredible results. I am starting to cut calories and begining a conditioning program. Was thinking of going DAA stand alone on a 12 on 12 off scchedule. What say you?
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    What is a good dosing protocol for DAA solo? I have run DAA + Erase before for 2 months with incredible results. I am starting to cut calories and begining a conditioning program. Was thinking of going DAA stand alone on a 12 on 12 off scchedule. What say you?
    3g a day in the morning before or with breakfast depending on how your stomach reacts. At day 12 is when peak t levels from daa were reached , you could run it for 4 weeks if you wanted to maintain those levels.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 07:30 AM
  2. READ ***The truth about usnic acid***
    By WYD02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 05:54 PM
  3. Lactic Acid- Pros & Cons
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 03:33 AM