Ending a Erase/EndoSurge/DAA run - Starting the Versa-1 Stack

  1. Advanced Member
    Type O Hero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    889
    Rep Power
    73455
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    92.48%

    Ending a Erase/EndoSurge/DAA run - Starting the Versa-1 Stack


    I'm approaching the end of a 2 month run of Erase/EndoSurge/DAA. I don't personally know how each of these supplements would fair individually, but as a stack, they deliver as promised. Though I would recommend running it for a month, taking a month off, then running it for another month, as opposed to two months solid. I can still notice the effects and I can see the effects (I look leaner) but I could "feel" the supplements working for the first month but for the past few weeks that feeling of being "on" has lessened. Still, I'd recommend that stack.

    Anyway... So I just bought the Versa-1 Compound Bulk Stack thingy and I was wanting to know how long I should break from the stack I'm still on before I start the Versa-1 run? Can I immediately go into this new stack or should I take some time off? If so, how much time and why?

    Thanks for any input! I'm really looking forward to trying this stack. I couldn't pass up such a low price for four interesting looking supplements. After shipping and handling that came out to about $10 per supp. Nice...

  2. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275603
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    What are you looking to stack exactky,the stack that was sold through nutra?As far as the versa1 if im correct you will be fine going straight into it.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  3. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91820
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I'm approaching the end of a 2 month run of Erase/EndoSurge/DAA. I don't personally know how each of these supplements would fair individually, but as a stack, they deliver as promised. Though I would recommend running it for a month, taking a month off, then running it for another month, as opposed to two months solid. I can still notice the effects and I can see the effects (I look leaner) but I could "feel" the supplements working for the first month but for the past few weeks that feeling of being "on" has lessened. Still, I'd recommend that stack.

    Anyway... So I just bought the Versa-1 Compound Bulk Stack thingy and I was wanting to know how long I should break from the stack I'm still on before I start the Versa-1 run? Can I immediately go into this new stack or should I take some time off? If so, how much time and why?

    Thanks for any input! I'm really looking forward to trying this stack. I couldn't pass up such a low price for four interesting looking supplements. After shipping and handling that came out to about $10 per supp. Nice...
    Good info on stack being felt just 1 month then better to take a break.

    When I took Endosurge alone I felt biggest effect on day 5-8 then after day 10 it started to wear off - maybe estrogen spiked and cause libido boost to wear off.

    That's why next time I'll stack it with Erase Pro and Tongkat Ali and will run it around 4 weeks.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Type O Hero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    889
    Rep Power
    73455
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    92.48%

    Yup, with the Erase/EndoSurge stack, I'd recommend just one month. Hell, buy two months worth if you want to, but only run it for one month at a time for best results. I'm on about week 6ish and I can still notice the dryness and leanness it gives me, and libido is still good, but not like it was when I first started the stack.
  5. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91820
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    Yup, with the Erase/EndoSurge stack, I'd recommend just one month. Hell, buy two months worth if you want to, but only run it for one month at a time for best results. I'm on about week 6ish and I can still notice the dryness and leanness it gives me, and libido is still good, but not like it was when I first started the stack.
    I'm always in dilemma with Endosurge/Erase Pro to take it 4 weeks then 2 weeks off (or 4 weeks off) before another 4 weeks on and how many times to do such on/off cycles in a row before a break of few months hmm.

    Anybody tried such cycling 4weeks on/2 weeks off OR 4 weeks on/4 weeks off then repeat same cycle on/off maybe up to 6 months or a year?
  6. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557666
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    66.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I'm always in dilemma with Endosurge/Erase Pro to take it 4 weeks then 2 weeks off (or 4 weeks off) before another 4 weeks on and how many times to do such on/off cycles in a row before a break of few months hmm.

    Anybody tried such cycling 4weeks on/2 weeks off OR 4 weeks on/4 weeks off then repeat same cycle on/off maybe up to 6 months or a year?
    I'm actually the opposite of you guys. I'm lucky enough to see results and continued improvement on the EP/DAA stack throughout the 8 weeks to the point where I'm thinking of actually extending to 9 or 10 weeks.

    ahh123, I'm sure you could get away with 4 weeks on 2 or 3 weeks off.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  7. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557666
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    66.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I'm approaching the end of a 2 month run of Erase/EndoSurge/DAA. I don't personally know how each of these supplements would fair individually, but as a stack, they deliver as promised. Though I would recommend running it for a month, taking a month off, then running it for another month, as opposed to two months solid. I can still notice the effects and I can see the effects (I look leaner) but I could "feel" the supplements working for the first month but for the past few weeks that feeling of being "on" has lessened. Still, I'd recommend that stack.

    Anyway... So I just bought the Versa-1 Compound Bulk Stack thingy and I was wanting to know how long I should break from the stack I'm still on before I start the Versa-1 run? Can I immediately go into this new stack or should I take some time off? If so, how much time and why?

    Thanks for any input! I'm really looking forward to trying this stack. I couldn't pass up such a low price for four interesting looking supplements. After shipping and handling that came out to about $10 per supp. Nice...
    I'm trying to figure out something similar as well. Just bought 2 of that Versa-1 / bulk stack so I'm trying to figure out how to implement it.

    You probably can go right into it, but I'd say give maybe a week or two off to let your body and test/estro levels regulate themselves from the previous erase/daa/endosurge stack you were on.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  8. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    1228642
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    38.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I'm approaching the end of a 2 month run of Erase/EndoSurge/DAA. I don't personally know how each of these supplements would fair individually, but as a stack, they deliver as promised. Though I would recommend running it for a month, taking a month off, then running it for another month, as opposed to two months solid. I can still notice the effects and I can see the effects (I look leaner) but I could "feel" the supplements working for the first month but for the past few weeks that feeling of being "on" has lessened. Still, I'd recommend that stack.Anyway... So I just bought the Versa-1 Compound Bulk Stack thingy and I was wanting to know how long I should break from the stack I'm still on before I start the Versa-1 run? Can I immediately go into this new stack or should I take some time off? If so, how much time and why? Thanks for any input! I'm really looking forward to trying this stack. I couldn't pass up such a low price for four interesting looking supplements. After shipping and handling that came out to about $10 per supp. Nice...
    Type O Hero, do you plan to use all 4 products at once?

    I would take a month off in between simply because of the supersaponins in the stack right after the test boosters/anti-e in your current stack. If we aren't considering the addition of SuperSaponins you CAN go straight into it - there are no safety issues - however I would still take a week or two off in between so that you're starting your new stack fresh, after the other supplements have cleared.

    Do you plan to run a log of the VERSA-1 + powders?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  9. Advanced Member
    Type O Hero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    889
    Rep Power
    73455
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    92.48%

    I doubt I'll log anything, but if I have a good experience I'll share it.
  10. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    820
    Rep Power
    189556
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    66.64%

    Ending a Erase/EndoSurge/DAA run - Starting the Versa-1 Stack


    Interesting.

    About to do a DAA/erase/endo stack. Might actually try the 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off cycle you have tried because I am the same with test boosters they wear off or level off around week 4
  11. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,268
    Rep Power
    629847
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Glad to see you did find some enjoyment with Endosurge, Erase, and DAA. I usually run Erase/Endosurge for 8 weeks at a time, while DAA I try to keep at 4 weeks (6 weeks max).

    I would take at least 3-4 weeks off before starting Versa-1 personally. I'm almost two weeks in and loving it. I'm up a couple pounds (not contributing solely to Versa as my caloric intake has been heightened) and my lifts are steadily climbing.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  12. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    26296
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I doubt I'll log anything, but if I have a good experience I'll share it.
    Sweet. Always appreciate a solid report.
  13. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    1228642
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    38.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I doubt I'll log anything, but if I have a good experience I'll share it.
    Sounds like a plan!

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Glad to see you did find some enjoyment with Endosurge, Erase, and DAA. I usually run Erase/Endosurge for 8 weeks at a time, while DAA I try to keep at 4 weeks (6 weeks max).

    I would take at least 3-4 weeks off before starting Versa-1 personally. I'm almost two weeks in and loving it. I'm up a couple pounds (not contributing solely to Versa as my caloric intake has been heightened) and my lifts are steadily climbing.
    Nice! How long do you plan to go for Jwa?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  14. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,268
    Rep Power
    629847
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Sounds like a plan!



    Nice! How long do you plan to go for Jwa?

    8 weeks Versa
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  15. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    1228642
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    38.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    8 weeks Versa
    Good to hear...I think a 2-bottle run would be much better than a 1-bottle run to give things some time to really get rolling. It seems to take around 2 weeks to feel the full effects.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Could I mix fadogia with Erase/EndoSurge/DAA?
    By Type O Hero in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 07:25 PM
  2. Erase/EndoSurge/DAA
    By Type O Hero in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 12:24 PM
  3. Erase/EndoSurge/DAA Stack
    By Type O Hero in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 10:32 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 01:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in